Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for answers. But I don't really have a work button in the cafe. I came at various times with full stamina, but found nothing. Perhaps there is some other condition?

And also, please tell me what to do with the Susan Hooter quest, if I refused to make my pet out of her son and I no longer receive any messages. I don't know what to do next. the description in the log has not changed. (Unfortunately I discovered this too late :( )
Not petting Peter does not impact questline progress. Discussing photo with Susan does. Which option you selected when talking with Susan about photo found in Peter's bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: mepew

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Not petting Peter does not impact questline progress. Discussing photo with Susan does. Which option you selected when talking with Susan about photo found in Peter's bedroom.
I told her to support me at the PTA
Looks like this quest is blocked for me now. The exclamation marks above these two characters are gone. But Susan Hooter, when trying to interact, says that she is still offended. It's been at least 3 weeks now.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I told her to support me at the PTA
That's the end of her line. Best choice is to tell that you found photo in Peter's locker. That way she tries to convince principal to keep that info private and gives her panties without blackmail.

Last edited:

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
That's the end of her line. Best choice is to tell that you found photo in Peter's locker. That way she tries to convince principal to keep that info private and gives her panties without blackmail.
Is there a way to roll back progress?

Please tell me what else I should not do to break something? For example, can I just skip days? Are there quests or anything else that depends on the time? What quests can still be screwed up?
I can't even use hypnosis on this NPC. It just messed up my save.
By the way, I found pregnancy files, even pictures of the stages. Can characters get pregnant in this game?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

Please tell me what else I should not do to break something? For example, can I just skip days? Are there quests or anything else that depends on the time? What quests can still be screwed up?
By the way, I found pregnancy files, even pictures of the stages. Can characters get pregnant in this game?
I doubt that you can roll back, if you don't have manual save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can change hypno settings to always succeed in debug menu or you can break into homes and hypnotize npcs while they are sleeping without damage to your rep.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Shilo

Carmen Smith -> Don't tell her husband. Do not miss her meeting on school roof. Do not go checking yourself what she is doing and find some student for that task. Ask for a little bit more than support after rumors about her result conflict in a class.
Sayoko -> Be a nice guy/girl
Missing girl quest (the one that can get pregnant) -> do not have sex with her in back alley room or game RNG will do same thing to you. Pregnancy path is where principal frees her and brings her home.
Parker -> don't miss her events in train station and don't be late for 7:30 train, if you want extra event.
Fuzuchi -> don't use authority to get her involved in cosplay club. Only first two options affect stats.
Don't tell about Sierra's behavior to her mother.
Don't hire April on your first playthrough.

You can change hypno settings to always succeed in debug menu or you can break into homes and hypnotize npcs while they are sleeping without damage to your rep.
I think you can reset the quest back to start but we need Shilo to come around and let us know for sure and how to do it.

mepew

Oct 30, 2019

Carmen Smith -> Don't tell her husband. Do not miss her meeting on school roof. Do not go checking yourself what she is doing and find some student for that task. Ask for a little bit more than support after rumors about her result conflict in a class.
Sayoko -> Be a nice guy/girl
Missing girl quest (the one that can get pregnant) -> do not have sex with her in back alley room or game RNG will do same thing to you. Pregnancy path is where principal frees her and brings her home.
Parker -> don't miss her events in train station and don't be late for 7:30 train, if you want extra event.
Fuzuchi -> don't use authority to get her involved in cosplay club. Only first two options affect stats.
Don't tell about Sierra's behavior to her mother.
Don't hire April on your first playthrough.

Thanks a lot. Why not hire April?

hgdfshed

Jun 20, 2021
That would mean at total rework of this game and I do not see this happening in 100 years from now.
doesn't need to rework all the game, only a version like a student, like corrupting the town and have close friends, a step-brother or step-sister...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
doesn't need to rework all the game, only a version like a student, like corrupting the town and have close friends, a step-brother or step-sister...
This game revolves around the principle and not the students.
To be able to play as a students then the whole internal coding needs to be changed from the "principle" to a "student".
Now if you want to learn how to code and take 2-3 years to rewrite all the code in this game then more power to you.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Which variant? Student who sells his mother to principal for bunch of pictures? Futa who seduces principal and avenges her mother for using wrong drugs while being pregnant? Sexually oppressed student dealing with single mother and adopted farther?

Technically there is a game with student socializing in school on this forum. It is more story driven and less management type. And dumped by its dev.

Last edited:

Hiragi Yuki

May 30, 2019
ummm i choose wrong answer for Prosituation and now the button call Prostitution doesn't appear anymore... do i need to reload event or it will appear by time ? and how i reload event ?
EDIT: ... ah nothing it appear again by time

Last edited:

1EyedBlackDragon

May 17, 2022
Question: What does the (!) mean next to someone's name? I see it sometimes but not always... I've pondered this for several days now and I can't figure it out.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Question: What does the (!) mean next to someone's name? I see it sometimes but not always... I've pondered this for several days now and I can't figure it out.
Has quest and thus won't be as affected by regular flirting/giftgiving/hypnosis and drugs before said quest is completed. I believe it's so the quests are less likely to crash or skip some important steps.

Reactions: 1EyedBlackDragon
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes