barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
The effect is ultimately rather ; -5 might seem like alot because it affects every single townie, buuuut...
By that I meant the Nature's Way relaxing what's viewed as 'fine'. Not sure how much it's taken into account, but it's related to rules on public nudity etc. so it might be more acceptable for NPCs to have sex in public. It's been multiple versions since I've looked into this stuff though.

Squark Yea, Pregnancy Message being left over is a bug in the old system. I got rid of a few Traits (like this one) as they were a pain to mass-check/apply.

In public version pregnancy is signified by a DB entry + Status Effect, then Pregnancy 0-3 (and some optional Traits) after 1st week.
In new Pregnancy 0-3 got replaced by Stomach Size, with optional overlay+shader combo (though they don't help much atm - as 70% of the breast files use pre-kisekae cutting - so they cover half the stomach). Message is tracked by database as it's easier to use as condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I regularly get a teacher in my room that tells me that they suck at sex ed and I think I should talk to I think with Miss Keller. But no matter what I do, I cannot do anything with her.
Follow barteke22's suggestions. Don't know if you have to visit her during Th. Sex Ed.
After a couple of weeks, she should come to your office and propose to start a more practical class.
Her stats are important, I guess (not sure which ones: if corruption, inhibition or both): initially I couldn't trigger her event. Then I broke into her house and used some Corruptors and Slut Makers on her.
Edit: I took a look at her event. If I am not mistaken: her corruption must be 70 or greater.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Welp, the Secret Panty Exchange isn't happening for some reason.
Might the Futanari Town mod be interfering with it somehow?

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Squark I don't think Ginny is related to the club at all any more, she used to be only vaguely. The club works with both fems and futas, so the only other thing that could block the first stage would be Nude uniform (has to be off), or stats (but those are minimal).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Squark I don't think Ginny is related to the club at all any more, she used to be only vaguely. The club works with both fems and futas, so the other thing that could block the first stage would be Nude uniform (has to be off), or stats (but those are minimal).
Nude uniform not enabled yet. Sexy Uniform is. Stats may be a bit on the high side.
stats.png

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Ah, I think I see it. Your stats just about pass the minimum requirements, there's a tiny chance not enough students have those stats, but there's a more likely issue (since you mention futa town, so you likely have less males in computer room?):

It seems that there's a new system in place for 'candidates' that by default requires minimum: 3 males + 3 females that pass X minimum stats (lvl2= <65 inhibition, 20+ lust), on top of event specific ones.

I'll fix that internally (since it's weird for SPE to require males to start), though posting a fix would require you to use the Event Debugger anyway - as the event is scheduled to 9999 by default. So to fix it open the ingame Debug > Event Debugger > Locations\School\Computer Room\SPEStart and change ID 152 (named Low) from 2 to 18.

If this isn't the issue, then PM me a save so I can trace the logic.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ah, I think I see it. Your stats just about pass the minimum requirements, there's a tiny chance not enough students have those stats, but there's a more likely issue (since you mention futa town, so you likely have less males in computer room?):

It seems that there's a new system in place for 'candidates' that by default requires minimum: 3 males + 3 females that pass X minimum stats (lvl2= <65 inhibition, 20+ lust), on top of event specific ones.

I'll fix that internally (since it's weird for SPE to require males to start), though posting a fix would require you to use the Event Debugger anyway - as the event is scheduled to 9999 by default. So to fix it open the ingame Debug > Event Debugger > Locations\School\Computer Room\SPEStart and change ID 152 (named Low) from 2 to 18.

If this isn't the issue, then PM me a save so I can trace the logic.
That got the ball rolling, thanks ^^

Reactions: barteke22

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
As the website is still down I'll ask here regarding Carl and the Wrestling club because I have bad fomo regarding these kinds of decisions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks in advanced :)

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
miel360 Last I checked there wasn't anything past that, and the choice was never implemented. Think the story was that he just 'doesn't notice' female join requests if you say no, but nothing was expanded on that front (his whole story was yaoi-centric, and I don't think the dev that worked on those is still around).

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It says something about a bad SSL cert to me, which was created today according to the timestamp. So there seems to be some movement behind the scenes.

Dagoth

Aug 12, 2016
The bad SSL cert is because the certificate is for another domain. I went to the domain it's for, and there's just a "Coming Soon" page over there, so not much to go on. It doesn't appear to be anything related to HHS.
I could post the link for it here, but I won't, as it might be for something else of the host's which wasn't intended to be associated with the HHS domain.

kinopu

Mar 22, 2019
Pretty sure the server or IP that HHS was originally hosted on has expired and someone else leased the server/ip. The WHOIS for the domain will end next month so we'll see if the domain also expires.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
I was wondering what was going on, HHS's page isn't working for me either. Hope it get's fixed soon.

Reactions: mjf

Sporty

Sep 21, 2018
Hi Guys,is there anywhere to get a guide for this game,as I have a few quests but can't seem to get the right time or place to update the quests,on a lot of them.
I have found a lot just by grinding or checjking the smartphone,one is the Hypnotze book,I can't remember who or where this William guy is,to increase the Hypnotize skill further.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes