Ahmad872

May 23, 2022
barteke22 Oh, you meant the alternative path for corruption quest. I completely forgot about that one since I have seen it exactly zero times in-game, and only know it exists because the walkthrough mentions it. Sucker for Sierra path, I suppose. :ROFLMAO:

Ahmad872 Define "easy". You can just use Debug to edit stats for characters - that would be "easiest". The "no cheats" ways I went about it was either "craft Corruptors and give them to adults I romanced so that they are willing to trade items" or "corrupt one PTA member, then rack up Reputation, and have sex with that member after PTA meetings with everyone else in the room" - depending on whether I made the principal male or female.
how to make them use our basement

Last edited:

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. All I recall seeing between hiring Karin and getting the Assisted Masturbation policy was her masturbating after harassing one of the girls during measurement tests. Once. Are you saying THAT was part of a quest? I thought it was some one-time one-scene event that had no relation to...well - anything. Like some reward/indicator for being done with the corruption quest. Paid no attention to it. :unsure:
Measurement tests?, could you go more into that as it could be my missing quest, guide also mentions drinking habits which again no sign of. Any hints to trigger ether of those would be great.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
how to make them use our basement
Do you mean the basement in your home? Because that is related to the Kidnapped Girl quest. Or the basement in the school? Because that is related to one of detention policies you need to pass first.

What is this location "Shared Outdoor". How do I solve questline for sandra titsbig?
"Outdoors Shared" means it can trigger in any outdoors location in the school instead of being tied to a specific one (e.g., just the backyard; it can also trigger at the front yard, the sports field, etc.). "How do I solve" tells us nothing in regards to "how far you already got"; if you are looking to start it, for example, there is a corruption requirement of 15 for that.

Measurement tests?, could you go more into that as it could be my missing quest, guide also mentions drinking habits which again no sign of. Any hints to trigger ether of those would be great.
I was referring to the event that triggers when you enter the ward after corrupting Karin. It probably is just a random event [for stat farming] rather than a quest, after all. And I have no idea about the drinking habits part whatsoever - always went the Sierra route. It probably is an alternative route if you ignore Sierra in the gym and simply hire Karin, buuuut...guesswork on my part. Like I said - no idea whatsoever.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Do you mean the basement in your home? Because that is related to the Kidnapped Girl quest. Or the basement in the school? Because that is related to one of detention policies you need to pass first.

"Outdoors Shared" means it can trigger in any outdoors location in the school instead of being tied to a specific one (e.g., just the backyard; it can also trigger at the front yard, the sports field, etc.). "How do I solve" tells us nothing in regards to "how far you already got"; if you are looking to start it, for example, there is a corruption requirement of 15 for that.

I was referring to the event that triggers when you enter the ward after corrupting Karin. It probably is just a random event [for stat farming] rather than a quest, after all. And I have no idea about the drinking habits part whatsoever - always went the Sierra route. It probably is an alternative route if you ignore Sierra in the gym and simply hire Karin, buuuut...guesswork on my part. Like I said - no idea whatsoever.
Ok so I did the Sierra quest, but I went the female route I don't know which one you went, the guide only mentions the futa route and had a note to try the other two, that and I probably hired Karin before doing Sierras quest. Ether of those could be what broke it, Sierra's female route just had her become happy with herself and forgive her mom and just ended with that, it had no interaction with Karin at all, where the futa one sounds like it goes further, it even did a pop up of end of route. Is that it? That its just unfinished so it broke all later things that needed her quest. That is so dumb even if the its unfinished you should have it unlock the later quest. And if hiring Karin before hand breaks it that is also just bad coding.
I think the drinking habits thing it meant to be a alternative for if you don't go the futa route. But no clue about what triggers it, or even were its triggered.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tsugumi

Gghi

May 4, 2020
Does the player characters willpower have any impact on the game? Been avoiding masturbation at school to prevent it going down but now the detective drugging scenes at the station lower it when I do them

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
hevensdragon All I could pick up from was that you need to:

1. Be at a certain point with the Hardman quest (?) (pretty sure "completed" would count :sneaky:)...although maybe the "2" means that you need to NOT have completed it AND instead be at one specific stage of the quest;
2. Be a male principal;
3. Have "female" gender preference set to...something?...at character creation? Not sure how that works with a 0-100 slider - anything higher than 0, maybe?
4. Drop by the ward between 8:00 and 9:00 when the school is open (i.e., working days);

Kinda throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks, after all.

Gghi None that I noticed. No Willpower checks come to mind. Maybe some are going to pop up. Eventually. Someday. Soon™. I would personally like for them to be a counter for some -Reputation random events (looking at you, Park). Also, kind of a weird question probably, but are you sure it is, in fact, YOUR Willpower that keeps going down? Because that particular quest is all about corrupting the police officers, and the steps there drop THEIR Willpower. The only instance of dropping YOURS I can think of is whenever corrupted Susan "asks for a favor" in school and you have sex with her - repeatable random event. Drops your willpower by some tiny fraction, though.

Last edited:

Gghi

May 4, 2020
Gghi None that I noticed. No Willpower checks come to mind. Maybe some are going to pop up. Eventually. Someday. Soon™. I would personally like for them to be a counter for some -Reputation random events (looking at you, Park). Also, kind of a weird question probably, but are you sure it is, in fact, YOUR Willpower that keeps going down? Because that particular quest is all about corrupting the police officers, and the steps there drop THEIR Willpower. The only instance of dropping YOURS I can think of is whenever corrupted Susan "asks for a favor" in school and you have sex with her - repeatable random event. Drops your willpower by some tiny fraction, though.
Obviously it lowers the officers willpower as well, but yes, it's definitely my willpower. Drops by 20 points, didn't happen the first couple times but the third or so time definitely dropped my willpower. Masturbation in the office at school does too. I just went in to the game to test all that, and it seems like willpower actually regenerates fairly quickly back to 50 for the player character after it gets lowered. Guess I should have tested before coming here to ask, since that invalidates any concerns anyway. Thanks for the information.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I just went in to the game to test all that, and it seems like willpower actually regenerates fairly quickly back to 50 for the player character after it gets lowered.
Explains why I never noticed...well, ANYTHING regarding Willpower. :ROFLMAO:

what does the semi annual report do?
Absolutely nothing for now. It might come into effect whenever the mayor side of the story gets implemented (Town policies BANZAI).

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
It's there way to make PTA member get corrupt easy ? also some teacher
Drop enough of the right type of sex toys in the teacher's lounge and the PTA meeting room. They'll take the ones they are comfortable with, and it'll slowly corrupt them.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Drop enough of the right type of sex toys in the teacher's lounge and the PTA meeting room. They'll take the ones they are comfortable with, and it'll slowly corrupt them.
I believe you can also finish Susan Hooter's quest chain, and if you call both of them they can be paid/asked to do corruption (Peter with students, and Susan with the PTA), at least if I remember right.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes