vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I talked to Susan Hooter I asked her to support me at the council, but now I can't talk to her son about the plan

Hartmannn

Aug 19, 2017
I can't set up a cam in the Gym Depot. I got the starting event and went to the Depot but was intercepted by Sierra Hardman's quest.
So,
- Is there any way to check the quest stage? Didn't find it in Debug;
- How to restart this quest?

Last edited:
Reactions: Schwarzeprinz

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Hartmannn You plant the cam in the Gym Depot after you start the Titsbig quest. You encounter Sierra in the Gym itself. The two quests are unrelated. Not following how the latter would interfere with the former. Maybe you simply forgot to buy another spycam?

Smartphone > View Main Journal for your quest tracking needs.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
I talked to Susan Hooter I asked her to support me at the council, but now I can't talk to her son about the plan
I'm pretty sure that settling for just PTA favor from Susan will cut off her corruption route. Load a save and continue with .

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
where to view the endurance parameter?I didn't find it how to praise Carmen in class? didn't find this function

Last edited:

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
vikont Means Oliver was not there.
Note to self: "Support me on the PTA" is the only way to get high PTA favor with Susan Hooter. ||
Rewrite this section since that choice will change a lot of steps.
if you don't do it this way, does it change something or not and when to do it before or after and how to rewrite it?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
vikont I have no idea why you quoted my post about Oliver - a student related to Carmen - and replied with something about Susan. Frankly, I cannot understand your post at all.

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
Here's a suggestion, and it is only a suggestion. Maybe the dev could release a version with a mod school already there, with the QOL mods already installed?

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
vikont I have no idea why you quoted my post about Oliver - a student related to Carmen - and replied with something about Susan. Frankly, I cannot understand your post at all.
as for Oliver, he was there in class, but there was no function to praise Carmen for some reason

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure that settling for just PTA favor from Susan will cut off her corruption route. Load a save and continue with .
that is, download the save before talking to Susan, did I understand correctly?

Reactions: DougTheC

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I have a question about Susan, is it necessary to make a save before a conversation and what changes if you ask about support right away

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find the software to make new paperdolls?
Like drawing body proportions, drag and dropping ready-made details for heads..
Or just give us a mod with those separate details. Especially the hair styles and faces :/
80% of the hairs I don't like, but deleting 80% of the images for both male and female heads is annoying.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes