heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Can someone tell me where to find the software to make new paperdolls?
Like drawing body proportions, drag and dropping ready-made details for heads..
Or just give us a mod with those separate details. Especially the hair styles and faces :/
80% of the hairs I don't like, but deleting 80% of the images for both male and female heads is annoying.

You can do a search for 'kiskae' or 'kiskae 2' (AKA KKL/KKL2). It runs on the old Adobe Air platform, so you'll likely have to get that too. was one of the first sites I came across, it has install and use information.

If I recall, in order to use your paper dolls in this game, the editor has to be set up a specific way so it can export a collection of necessary images. Or at least, it did. It's been years since I've made anything for this game. There should be some documentation on it somewhere. As I understand it, paper doll logic in HHS+ has changed with newer versions.

Reactions: Muiris

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Updated the OP, promoted the game and added !!! How to Install & Update + 7z Content.txt as an attachment.

Cheers
Sorry, but we're compiling an emergency patch (done uploading to both links (mega + gofile) in like 10min), found an issue big enough to need instant fix xD
Btw, any of the other hosts allow folder sharing? So won't have to remake links for them every time?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Updated the OP, promoted the game and added !!! How to Install & Update + 7z Content.txt as an attachment.

Cheers
And just a few minutes ago, there official links were updated to include the first hotfix for the new release. :cry:
(Apparently there was a last-minute change in a central function that would now cause exceptions all over the place because it tries to use the player as the player's location.)

The most recent version is now 1.10.1.1 instead of 1.10.0.3.

Might want to let dust settle a bit before mirroring this one, in case people find even more issues.

EDIT: Just as I wrote this, it seems like someone found a new bug in the new AM/PM time conversion stuff. Yeah... better wait a bit before going for this. :cautious:

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Like drawing body proportions, drag and dropping ready-made details for heads..
Or just give us a mod with those separate details. Especially the hair styles and faces :/
80% of the hairs I don't like, but deleting 80% of the images for both male and female heads is annoying.

Wig mod, you can auto equip or manually in game give them like items.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Sorry, but we're compiling an emergency patch (done uploading to both links (mega + gofile) in like 10min), found an issue big enough to need instant fix xD
Btw, any of the other hosts allow folder sharing? So won't have to remake links for them every time?
could you let us know what was broken, there was a lot in the changelog but it all looked like additions and framework for later stuff vs a fix. I did a lot of editing of my files as well as installing mods, so not really keen on updating to what seems more like just tools for future use with next to no content additions, somthing broken on the other hand does catch my attention, but as I've been playing a lot with no sign of a break I simply question if it would be worth the effort. To put in perspective I have made individual changes to every character, changed several instances of dialog, re mapped a few choices to better work with my preferences, swapped images, population. If being told to redo that do to a bug I want to know its a bad one.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a small question, was all the content of the previous forums lost? Or was there still a little backup?

I recall 2 small mods that had more paperdolls of the students. I thought I had on the drive and was going to upload it here for those who wanted it, but unfortunely can't find it, maybe I also deleted it by mistake. Is there anyone who has that?

The mod I'm mentioning doesn't change any content in gameplay, just provides more variety in faces. It also had for males too, although I don't care about those haha. But if anyone has I appreciate it, I will meanwhile search more to see if I actually have it.

I have HHS 1 and HHS 2 as well btw, in case it isn't on there forums, as well Ashford Academy (although I think this last one is already on the forums). But in case it isn't I can provide it to an uploader of the forums, along with it's mods.

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
So I'm guessing the Lexville mod doesnt work with the new release? Everytime I try to go into the character creator or start a game, I get an error notification.

Reactions: Parthornax

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got the chemistry room and lab, but where is the menu to make the drugs?
You must first study the book you got when you first enter the lab room.
After several times of reading it you will get the option to order everything you need to start.

Reactions: Ranker

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Kisekae is in the 1.10 mods folder, the public one isn't compatible with the cutter we use. Instructions are in the modding guides.

could you let us know what was broken, there was a lot in the changelog but it all looked like additions and framework for later stuff vs a fix.
Depends on which patch you mean. 1.10.0.0 itself was a big update with tonnes of fixes since beta (changelog comes with the download).
If you mean patches after, then none should require a new game (though some might overwrite your changes), if you follow the new instructions. Not everything is guaranteed to apply in existing saves (obviously can't reverse certain damage), but in theory progress should no longer be lost on reloading stuff (with 1.10.1 exe).

The bugfixes are listed near the bottom of the patch changelog. Another patch might come soon, as there's a bug with the Hooter journal (though this one is less critical + someone posted a fix on the forums). Patch 1.10.1 is required for the non-beta versions of some of my mods to not break saves, as there was a bug in SQL saving that went unnoticed till I overhauled them.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Will try after uploading all 1 Go parts. Didn't had answere for my previous 1 Go parts upload but used Other section instead of Update.

Edit: Do they list changes from previous version, that may be because they refused the new link.

Files download and split, uploading part 1 atm. The games is 9,77 Go with HD/1600/1920 resolution only. Will do 1 Go parts for 2400 and 3200 resolutions afterward.
And just a few minutes ago, there official links were updated to include the first hotfix for the new release. :cry:
(Apparently there was a last-minute change in a central function that would now cause exceptions all over the place because it tries to use the player as the player's location.)

The most recent version is now 1.10.1.1 instead of 1.10.0.3.

Might want to let dust settle a bit before mirroring this one, in case people find even more issues.

EDIT: Just as I wrote this, it seems like someone found a new bug in the new AM/PM time conversion stuff. Yeah... better wait a bit before going for this. :cautious:
Thanks for the info - just report the thread when the dust settles;)

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Kisekae is in the 1.10 mods folder, the public one isn't compatible with the cutter we use. Instructions are in the modding guides.

Depends on which patch you mean. 1.10.0.0 itself was a big update with tonnes of fixes since beta (changelog comes with the download).
If you mean patches after, then none should require a new game (though some might overwrite your changes), if you follow the new instructions. Not everything is guaranteed to apply in existing saves (obviously can't reverse certain damage), but in theory progress should no longer be lost on reloading stuff (with 1.10.1 exe).

The bugfixes are listed near the bottom of the patch changelog. Another patch might come soon, as there's a bug with the Hooter journal (though this one is less critical + someone posted a fix on the forums). Patch 1.10.1 is required for the non-beta versions of some of my mods to not break saves, as there was a bug in SQL saving that went unnoticed till I overhauled them.
I'm on 1.10.0.0, is somthing critically broken or is it stable enough to play. I will say the errors on hypnotism are annoying but they can be just ignored, poo missions at the hospital are very much broken thought, but other than those so far nothing to major, the worst has been running into unfinished things, looking at you female hardman route. Sure they is the drinking habits bypass, but not even sure that works, or even exists currently. Also as said I tweaked some scripting to match preferences, some ain't pretty but works, Like having the wrestling club treat females as males to bypasses the male only members, it does recreate the characters but it only touches non specials so... yeah, they end up with new names faces and hair though, did manage to keep stats, but yeah I have modified a lot, so one might have bypasses the problem, and two while my code works it is very rigid so any factors changing could be a chain reaction of errors, so updating is a only if needed or if it has somthing I'm willing to slog through getting it working again.

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
So kinda got it. under the database tab you can run sqlite commands,
This one increases relationship to you to 99: UPDATE relationships SET value = 99 WHERE targetId = 0
This one increases relationship from you to 99: UPDATE relationships SET value = 99 WHERE ownerId = 0
As a note changes values already that already exist. Aka you will have to start a relationship before the table entry exist.
can you show an example I can't seem to get it right?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
looking in the files I found a error in Diana Kings Age, in the 1.10.0.3 patch
<Birthday>1981-05-08T00:00:00</Birthday>
<Age>26</Age>
Game year is 2010, which would make her 29

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I'm on 1.10.0.0, is somthing critically broken or is it stable enough to play.
That's the update that was instantly pulled off due to the hypno issue, without the other patches you'll probably have some balance issues (chem + rep hits), plus can't use the WigShop or GPCC's text colour replacement feature (they'll break your save if you rebuild the database) (and a bunch of bugs in pregnancy that need latest patch (special child + age drugs broken).

I'm pretty sure Sierra's female route has always been complete (maybe had less content idk), it just stopped if you had futa blacklisted - which now gives you a choice to continue (since your version).

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes