Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
- Some new events by malorn, shilo, OneAmongMany (the 2 mods), plus some reworks by malorn, me, Ame.
Is there anything more specific about where or what sort of events these are?

- Game start 'end goal' selection (new game only), only the choice is implemented. Currently has no effects, but showcases future plans for different playstyles.
What are the options? I'm probably not gonna download this version just yet, especially if this feature does nothing but hint at future plans, but I'd like to see what those hints are.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Was there a reason that the Skip Time buttons at the top left were removed?

Waiting half an hour, or two hours, was a lot less annoying before I had to click out and back into a location until I reached the time index to do something. Spending the afternoon at the beach, or waiting for classes to change, has just become a pain.

May I have them back, please.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What are the options? I'm probably not gonna download this version just yet, especially if this feature does nothing but hint at future plans, but I'd like to see what those hints are.
They are basically the ones that I've outlined , just a bit more fleshed out text to make them seem plausible in the intro scenario. Except for the Incubus City ripoff, since we don't have pregnancy in the game yet.

Reactions: jimdandy

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Waiting half an hour, or two hours, was a lot less annoying before I had to click out and back into a location until I reached the time index to do something. Spending the afternoon at the beach, or waiting for classes to change, has just become a pain.

May I have them back, please.
Are you using an existing save? Maybe you need to reload some events then. The buttons are still there, but instead of being hardcoded, they are now controlled by events.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to add specific NPC to your school class?
For example, I meet while walking "Amber Rose" and I like her, how do I enlist her?
Thanks in advance.

Kbob

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone else getting an error with Annette? Whenever passing time in the living room I will get an error saying "Something is broken with SexCheck, or with the character you just checked." I think it happens whenever it tries to trigger her events, I tried multiple new games with different principals but the error is constant.

Reactions: spankbank

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to add specific NPC to your school class?
For example, I meet while walking "Amber Rose" and I like her, how do I enlist her?
Thanks in advance.
To the school or to a class?
To the school no, not until she shows up as long as you have open enrollment each month.

To a class yes, use the computer at the school or home and you can move students to any class room of your choice.

Reactions: Daba

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
i downloaded the newest release and activated mods
and when i try to call any contact i got this error
how can i fix it
You seem to be using beta mods, as that doesn't exist in the full release.

looking in the files I found a error in Diana Kings Age, in the 1.10.0.3 patch
Game year is 2010, which would make her 29
I'll have ye know I only typo'd by 2 years :p 0.3 also got pulled pretty quickly as there was some rushed stuff right before release. There's still some things in the latest, but I'll hold off on the next patch till tomorrow in case something else comes up (as I need feedback internally).

I recommend reading and following the update instructions for existing saves :p

Are the saves from 1.10.0.0 compatible with 1.10.1.1? Or are the bugs transferred to the newer version? I already have some progress in the older version. Oh, though since 1.10.0.1 was out for a few months, it's not included in the smaller patch-only zip, so you should download the full one. It was causing confusion with people trying to apply it to the beta.
They should be, only beta and older ones aren't. You might miss out on some typo fixes if the new system deems the ones fixed before it as 'important variables', but so far the only issues come from actual changes (not progress loss, though the update is only a few days old).

Anyone else getting an error with Annette? Whenever passing time in the living room I will get an error saying "Something is broken with SexCheck, or with the character you just checked."
Fixed internally, will upload next patch tomorrow-ish.

Reactions: kurosx

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Maybe it was a mod but I remember having some cheat options such as "Hypno always works" and "remove behaviour change cooldown". They're not there in 1.10.1.1 so either they were there by design and subsequently removed or added by a mod I've forgotten the name of.

I'm gonna lean at "mod" on this one.
They were fun to mess around with but wrecked the game balance, much like what I feel this ridiculous cooldown mechanic is doing.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
looking at any main journal entry that mentions a time, so clubs and quests characters
this is from Nina parkers specifically, but all are the same error except the hooters one.
-----------------------------
[General Info]

Application: HHS+
Version: v1.10.0.3, Release
Region: English (United Kingdom)
Date: 13/07/2022
Time: 00:13

User Explanation:

User said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.ApplicationException
Message: FunctionLibrary\Time\ReplaceString24hTimeWithCultured [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_StringToInt (ID: 21).
called by ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Journal\Teachers\Teachers_NinaParker at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 221)
called by FunctionLibrary\SmartPhone\SmartphoneCategory at SeqActLat_RemoteEventDynamic (ID: 5)
called by ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main\Journal at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 7)
called by NativeEvents\UI_Main_Buttons_BottomLeft\UI_SmartphoneButton at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 13)
Source: hhs+.exe

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.FormatException
Source: hhs+
Stack Trace: at hhs_.SeqAct_StringToInt.Activated(EventRunner Runner) in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_String\SeqAct_StringToInt.vb:line 26
at hhs_.EventRunner.VB$StateMachine_109_ExecuteAsync.MoveNext() in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\EventRunner.vb:line 997

Inner Exception 2
Type: System.FormatException
Source: mscorlib
Stack Trace: at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at hhs_.SeqAct_StringToInt.Activated(EventRunner Runner) in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_String\SeqAct_StringToInt.vb:line 24

(I cut the system info, any who share the errors cut that part my god does it give far to much personal info)

Doesn't crash and event still works, the journal info does come up of when and were to be after closing the error. Looks like the cultured time change is the cause, syntax error?

The error for both Hooters

[General Info]

Application: HHS+
Version: v1.10.0.3, Release
Region: English (United Kingdom)
Date: 13/07/2022
Time: 00:19

User Explanation:

User said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.ApplicationException
Message: ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Journal\PTA Members\PTA_SusanHooter [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_TextReplacePerson (ID: 181).
called by ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Journal\Students\Students_PeterHooter at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 54)
called by FunctionLibrary\SmartPhone\SmartphoneCategory at SeqActLat_RemoteEventDynamic (ID: 5)
called by ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main\Journal at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 7)
called by NativeEvents\UI_Main_Buttons_BottomLeft\UI_SmartphoneButton at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 13)
Source: hhs+.exe

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.InvalidCastException
Message: Unable to cast object of type 'hhs_.VisualEvent' to type 'hhs_.Person'.
Source: hhs+
Stack Trace: at hhs_.SeqAct_TextReplacePerson.Activated(EventRunner Runner) in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_TextReplace\SeqAct_TextReplacePerson.vb:line 68
at hhs_.EventRunner.VB$StateMachine_109_ExecuteAsync.MoveNext() in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\EventRunner.vb:line 997

Does not crash the game but no info comes up and the smart phone just closes, now this is after completing her quest and she still does the once a week sex in the office so doesn't matter too much for me, but her quest would be rough with no journal notes. For details her quest is completed all the way exactly as guide says. I Do have some mods, but nothing that effect phone, journal, time(other than adding the pass one minute button), ether hooter. And nether error mentions anything mod based. These errors might be related.

StickyFinger

Nov 24, 2021
why this game is so good rated, i really curious
50 hours to do same shit again and again, no story, few quest, maybe my mistake when i disable some of content options
and the game is really shine with piss on or something, but sex content is just few pictures with very little description, the mind control aspect is just people become naked, and that it
i played it like few years ago, but pretty sure its the same
i love the numbers though, maybe if this game be like football manager, but instead of football part, it will focus in pervert part, or something, with actually competitive others schools, and you could trade people, but still keep these 2d models, damn this would be so cool

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
why this game is so good rated, i really curious
50 hours to do same shit again and again, no story, few quest, maybe my mistake when i disable some of content options
and the game is really shine with piss on or something, but sex content is just few pictures with very little description, the mind control aspect is just people become naked, and that it
i played it like few years ago, but pretty sure its the same
i love the numbers though, maybe if this game be like football manager, but instead of football part, it will focus in pervert part, or something, with actually competitive others schools, and you could trade people, but still keep these 2d models, damn this would be so cool
If your only able to get them nude then you have not train very often because I get them to have sex all the time and group sex at that too.
There is a story but not completed yet and there are many quest in the game and one of them you can get the girl pregnant.
With out mods there is only 1 girl that can become pregnant and that quest is repeatable every 2-4 months.

skeleton52

Oct 20, 2018
Does anyone know what is the correct option for sayoko and what does it mean that I am in the part of confronting her?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes