EverCursed

May 2, 2019
Anyone able to call April on Saturday? The call button doesn't appear for me.

Edit: Nevermind, I had to reload events after going from 1.10.3.1 to 1.10.3.4.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
The bar goes from -100 to +100. Fetishes by themselves are now a multiplier (% wise) of arousal gain and can now have your character even get turned off if in the negative. Don't know the exact formula. Also, any fetish above or at +50 will be marked as you having it, thus having you start with appropriate items, for example, hypnosis tutorial book for mind control fetish or one corruptor and lust maker for drug fetish.
drug fetish gives five pills in bathroom that principal can eat. Not corruptor and not lust maker.

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
I have the chemistry lab unlocked but there doesn't seem to be anything to do in there. How do I use it?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a question, the game doesn't allow to change gender ratio anymore? I understand some probably would use below the 30% and complain about errors, but still would like to decrease the amount of futas, not a fan neither ressembles real world as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just a question, the game doesn't allow to change gender ratio anymore? I understand some probably would use below the 30% and complain about errors, but still would like to decrease the amount of futas, not a fan neither ressembles real world as well.
You will have to live with it until you get the drugs to change them to what you want.
I have not looked at the html since 1.9.5 so have no idea if it can be changed or not.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Before starting a new game you can mess with some of the config files in the PopulationData\Sources folder.

I made this post about it for version 1.10.2 and attached a bunch of files. I would recommend not using them as is in the current version, instead you should compare my files with the current files and make what modifications you might like.

If you have access to the games current website, you will find a blog post from Shilo discussing the new system. I believe I can link to it and you should be able to see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: zargal

zargal

Aug 5, 2018
You can still change them but it's more complicated now- I tried getting a 10%male, 10%fut, 80% fem split and ended up with more like 30/10/60. Anyway, have a look at populationdata\sources\adultany and \studentany files with the usual disclaimer of problems if you completely axe a gender.
Or yes, you could just mass produce drugs.

Also, just in case anyone likes messing around with birthdates, be aware that Irina Jelabitch is born on the 29th of Feb, so you'll get an error if you choose a non-leap year.

Also also does anyone know anything about the repeated .01 happiness loss after you start Sierra Hardman's quest? Saw it was asked ages ago (v1.9.5) with no answer and having poked and prodded the associated events can't for the life of me figure out what's causing it, other than that I'm 90% sure it's tied to the first event (location\school\gym\sierrahardmanstart.ve).

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenhorse

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What is the debug menu cheat for money? and where to input it in the debug menu?
1.10.3. economy is out of balance. Devs probably changed it to make end game possible with ten teachers and all possible clubs, but that gives middle game way too much income. Or I am running school on high rep with less efforts than before.

You do not need money cheats. Just improve reputation and don't expect to have fully upgraded school on day one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You can still change them but it's more complicated now- I tried getting a 10%male, 10%fut, 80% fem split and ended up with more like 30/10/60. Anyway, have a look at populationdata\sources\adultany and \studentany files with the usual disclaimer of problems if you completely axe a gender.
Or yes, you could just mass produce drugs.
If I recall correctly, having less than 30% would mess up game balance. It shouldn't be used 10%.

Also, just in case anyone likes messing around with birthdates, be aware that Irina Jelabitch is born on the 29th of Feb, so you'll get an error if you choose a non-leap year.
Yeah that happened to me, fortunely the error was easy to notice and to fix.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
I feel your pain, I'm not a futa fan AT ALL. I've tried setting it to 48% male, 1%futa, and 51% female and it still leads to a very large amount (likely more than 1%) but if you're willing to take the time (and it WILL take some time) and cheat a bit, you can view who's who when they're in your area and change it. Simply go into the debug console, go to current location, then match the green names from the area to their name in the console: click body parts near the top and remove penis size and testicle size, then go to gender a little lower and switch from Futa to Female and you're good to go. Rinse and repeat anytime you see Green in the area your in. I would just avoid doing it to either of the custom Futa's (the editor and Sierra) just to avoid breaking anything in game.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I feel your pain, I'm not a futa fan AT ALL. I've tried setting it to 48% male, 1%futa, and 51% female and it still leads to a very large amount (likely more than 1%) but if you're willing to take the time (and it WILL take some time) and cheat a bit, you can view who's who when they're in your area and change it. Simply go into the debug console, go to current location, then match the green names from the area to their name in the console: click body parts near the top and remove penis size and testicle size, then go to gender a little lower and switch from Futa to Female and you're good to go. Rinse and repeat anytime you see Green in the area your in. I would just avoid doing it to either of the custom Futa's (the editor and Sierra) just to avoid breaking anything in game.
By the time you are able to fuck all the girls and boys in the school, you'll have the futa cure which you can then give to the futas. Also, there is a personal goal about that now, also, if you treat Hardman harshly you can promise to cure her.

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
By the time you are able to fuck all the girls and boys in the school, you'll have the futa cure which you can then give to the futas. Also, there is a personal goal about that now, also, if you treat Hardman harshly you can promise to cure her.
how to start hardman quest

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes