Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
You must also have hired her mother the Dr. to get the quest started.
Karin Hartman is required in school only after Sierra has her brains f..ed up to the orbit. She would block only principal's visit to Hartman's home, if not yet hired.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Karin Hartman is required in school only after Sierra has her brains f..ed up to the orbit. She would block only principal's visit to Hartman's home, if not yet hired.
She is also the one that knows about the futa drugs early in the game, you also get them once you reach 100% training though.
Either way to complete her quest the mother must be hired.

ADD: Unless you cheat it will take you a long time to reach 100% so using the mother gets you there faster.

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Kinda stuck with susan hooter : apparently she "had not cooled down yet"
I think i ask for her Pta support (and her panties), then i put them in peter room with cam, then took them out and can had "try to make my toy" or peter. But my goal is Susan, not Peter.
Did i f up somewhere, and can i solve it (even with debug) if so?

Jul 9, 2017
Kinda stuck with susan hooter : apparently she "had not cooled down yet"
I think i ask for her Pta support (and her panties), then i put them in peter room with cam, then took them out and can had "try to make my toy" or peter. But my goal is Susan, not Peter.
Did i f up somewhere, and can i solve it (even with debug) if so?
If you selected "Make him my toy", then you have to call Peter into your office during school and start to corrupt him.

Reactions: Tarango

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Did the requirements for Felicia's chain start change? Because if I recall correctly it would start at 15 corruption. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Did the requirements for Felicia's chain start change? Because if I recall correctly it would start at 15 corruption. Correct me if I'm wrong.
It requires Felicia with corruption level over 15. Average corruption level might be lower. Probably not a lot lower as you are likely to corrupt Felicia only via generic class events and lessons, if you do not knowingly focus on her. First ten corruption points can be done with basic school policies. No point in hammering her with hypnosis before lvl 10.

Last edited:

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
WHAT IS THE ENGINE OF THIS GAME FOR TRANSLATION PURPOSES
Custom made c# engine based on the .NET framework and WPF. Currently there's no direct translation support aside from editing each event manually.
While there's plans for some support in the future, I'm afraid there's no way to avoid having to inspect/edit events either way. A lot of the text is built dynamically (not hardcoded), from different mixes of sentence parts and keywords. And since English is a very simplistic language, translating such text would involve tweaking the logic that puts it together (contained in events) for most other languages.

1.10.3. economy is out of balance. Devs probably changed it to make end game possible with ten teachers and all possible clubs, but that gives middle game way too much income. Or I am running school on high rep with less efforts than before.

You do not need money cheats. Just improve reputation and don't expect to have fully upgraded school on day one.
Per player feedback funding was tweaked to make a fully staffed school possible (it basically wasn't before). People wanted a better reward for running a successful school, but if the result is too generous - I recommend actually pointing that out in the relevant forum threads (since we check F95 like every few months). Since none of us actually have time to test long term stuff.

I feel your pain, I'm not a futa fan AT ALL. I've tried setting it to 48% male, 1%futa, and 51% female and it still leads to a very large amount (likely more than 1%) but if you're willing to take the time (and it WILL take some time) and cheat a bit, you can view who's who when they're in your area and change it. Simply go into the debug console, go to current location, then match the green names from the area to their name in the console: click body parts near the top and remove penis size and testicle size, then go to gender a little lower and switch from Futa to Female and you're good to go. Rinse and repeat anytime you see Green in the area your in. I would just avoid doing it to either of the custom Futa's (the editor and Sierra) just to avoid breaking anything in game.
The gender mixes do work. And it should be safe to lower futa at least, it's male/female mixes that require 3-5 of each per specific events. The issue you're seeing likely has to do with the fact that school enrolment tries to balance the genders until it runs out of candidates (1% of +-625 is about 6 students). There's an Info Panel tab (on the player) that can show you the gender mixes (if you have high intelligence, or tick 'Enable Debug Events' in debug).

Also, there's actually an option in the Map > Config that lets you remove futas from an existing save. Though that reminds me, I should probably update it to apply the name change like drugs do.

Reactions: Tashi

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Per player feedback funding was tweaked to make a fully staffed school possible (it basically wasn't before). People wanted a better reward for running a successful school, but if the result is too generous - I recommend actually pointing that out in the relevant forum threads (since we check F95 like every few months). Since none of us actually have time to test long term stuff.
20k starting money makes work in restaurant irrelevant. That's not end game fix. The only block in constant growth is knowing that if you get April, your policies will be stuck in middle ages.

Adding next tiers in clubs might have reduced requirement for income bump that you did.

Not complaining. Just saying that money management is too easy as I have over 6k income in 8 class setup without upgraded clubs.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
20k starting money makes work in restaurant irrelevant. That's not end game fix. The only block in constant growth is knowing that if you get April, your policies will be stuck in middle ages.

Adding next tiers in clubs might have reduced requirement for income bump that you did.

Not complaining. Just saying that money management is too easy as I have over 6k income in 8 class setup without upgraded clubs.
Not really sure what you mean with April (since you're not saying anything specific), since religion negatives should be fairly easy to negate with other policies.

The 20k starting money is actually to compensate for the 8k lost in state funding during the first months (especially if you don't grow quickly enough). As the funding at around 100 students was reduced from 18k to 14k and now grows based on your student count (up to 44k), rather than capping out at 28k, to support the 40k staff.

I did feel it was too generous, but people wanted an incentive to actually run a successful + big school instead of being punished for it like with the previous funding.

If you wish to actually provide feedback on stuff, I'd recommend doing that on the discord, since this isn't a place for that.

And yea, obviously things could be balanced better by adding more content to areas like clubs, and the million ideas from the forums and discord. Nobody's volunteered to work on any of that though.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Not really sure what you mean with April (since you're not saying anything specific), since religion negatives should be fairly easy to negate with other policies.
Uncorrupted April will block any policy changes and her corruption is much slower than other PTA members. Player must knowingly corrupt rest of PTA and unlock policies before hiring April or they will be stuck in puritan school.

Sorry. I won't be doing anything in discord.

Last edited:

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
Hmm, I was able to get this running on linux, but performance is abysmal once actually in the game.
Clicking anywhere to progress conversation has the game freeze for a solid second or two, before anything happens.
Curiously, right clicking to hide the text is significantly faster in reaction for some reason.

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way to "delete" nipple rings from the game (or at least make them invisible)?

(and if so, same but for the pubes)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Salute! How to make your own slave and how to use the purchased basement in the house? Events are empty.

Events with edition are not starting, how to start?

Thank you for your attention.
Read the newspaper article about missing girls.
Advance Keller events up to the point of getting some device from her.
Ignore lone lunch eating girl at school.

Choose second option when you find her.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes