zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to force Annette to take a futa maker? I tried to max out both her corruption and lust (via debug) but she still just say "I'm not sure. I'll think about it". Doesn't found how to improve friendship though. Of course I can change her gender in debug, but where is fun in that.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Is there a new way to change the paperdoll heads of people in the new version? It used to be easy, just go into debug window, find profile for the charater you want and then change the number of the character's head to change it. Tried on the latest version and can't do it.

I've tried changing the number in the 'PaperDollLayerFilePaths' but changing the number doesn't change anything.

Can anyone help on this?

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Raise her Loyalty.
It was already at 97, but I made it 100. Still didn't worked. Tried to lower her willpower, gave her futa fetish, same result. It's weird how she allowing me to bang her ass on street, but doesn't want to take a "rare chinese medicine"

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Top one is the latest. 1.9.5 SP7 is needed as the last version supporting a mod.

Yes we can see them, it took me a bit to figure out the first or second from the group of four -- at least I think these are the two you meant.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone see my comments and if so why is no one answering the one question I have.
" mods for 10.3.3 work for 10.3.4" Yes they do, 10.3.4 was a bug fix update.
Generally speaking when it says xx.x.x the first 2 are the main build of the game, the 2nd one is an update to the main build and the 3rd one is for bug fixing.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Seems like noone want to take a futa maker drug, not only my dear Annette. I tried to max out her corruption/lust/loyality/relationship via debug to test it, did the same with a few other students, noone agreed swallow the pill. Is there a global event that make the gender change an "ok" thing? Will doing whole Hardman's quest help?

UPD: Just ended Hardman quest, doesn't helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icu2

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Seems like noone want to take a futa maker drug, not only my dear Annette. I tried to max out her corruption/lust/loyality/relationship via debug to test it, did the same with a few other students, noone agreed swallow the pill. Is there a global event that make the gender change an "ok" thing? Will doing whole Hardman's quest help?
My male club presidents eat those pills without arguing.

You already did Hartman quest, if you can craft futa drugs.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm more interested in female to futa transformation.

You can craft futa drugs without Hardman quest, if your chemestry skills high enough.
I did not get futa drug option at lvl 60 after failing Hartman events in 1.10

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
I did not get futa drug option at lvl 60 after failing Hartman events in 1.10
Well, I just cheated chemistry to 100, so can't really tell at which level you get it, but I can assure you that I can make all types of drugs while in Hardman quest I'm at point where you allow Sierra to jerk off in your office (version 1.10.3.4). Just wanna to let Annette do me in both holes before anyone else.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Well, I just cheated chemistry to 100, so can't really tell at which level you get it, but I can assure you that I can make all types of drugs while in Hardman quest I'm at point where you allow Sierra to jerk off in your office (version 1.10.3.4). Just wanna to let Annette do me in both holes before anyone else.
Ate the pill without argument. Technically that's late game and she already accepted colar as a gift. Will see how evening events with other students go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit. Well, her regular events still assume that she is female.

Last edited:

Onlyonetime

Dec 5, 2018
" mods for 10.3.3 work for 10.3.4" Yes they do, 10.3.4 was a bug fix update.
Generally speaking when it says xx.x.x the first 2 are the main build of the game, the 2nd one is an update to the main build and the 3rd one is for bug fixing.
Thank you

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Ate the pill without argument. Technically that's late game and she already accepted colar as a gift. Will see how evening events with other students go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit. Well, her regular events still assume that she is female.
Wait, how did you raise her Friendhip? It won't go up no matter what I do, and I think it might be a key to succsess

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Wait, how did you raise her Friendhip? It won't go up no matter what I do, and I think it might be a key to succsess
Ask for her phone number and call her from different room. Small talk. Early game and kinky calls do not kick in.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Ask for her phone number and call her from different room. Small talk. Early game and kinky calls do not kick in.
I tried, but she either get horny on my voice which just increase her arousal, or masturbating on phone. Can't get any others conversations with her

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I tried, but she either get horny on my voice which just increase her arousal, or masturbating on phone. Can't get any others conversations with her
Maybe fuck her before the call to reduce arousal or cheat and reduce relationship. Like I said I raised that stat early in the game.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes