zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Maybe fuck her before the call to reduce arousal or cheat and reduce relationship. Like I said I raised that stat early in the game.
Thanks for the advise!
Turns out I couldn't raise her friendship because she was already in love with me, so I removed myself from lover position, and called her like ten times with a half an hour delay. Although I raise her relationship to the max, it didn't help.

Well, in the end I somehow managed to give her futa maker. I gave her breast enlarger drug (that she gladly accept, corruption 50 seems to be the threshold), and after drug done its part I gave her futa maker, and she finally took it.

Reactions: DougTheC

Jazzpunk

Jul 7, 2017
I've been tinkering with a mod for years and finally decided to share it. I planned on doing it on the HHS+ site but after the original went into a black hole, I'm too lazy to make a new account on the new one (feel free to share it there).

It basically just replaces a bunch of random images with "better" looking ones. Some images remain the same just that the mod has a higher res one and is sourced, all images are sourced. The mod should work on v1.10.3 unless they changed existing events.

MOD

I did a complete overhaul of Annette's images, adding a bunch of gifs and such but v1.10.2 broke a bunch of it. I will be putting off doing any changes to the events themselves for now and will focus on just replacing existing images. Updates will happen, don't expect them to be frequent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:

Some examples

View attachment 2082020 -> View attachment 2082021

View attachment 2082028 -> View attachment 2082026

View attachment 2082031 -> View attachment 2082032
Small update for the mod.

Reactions: Bricecube
Jul 9, 2017
So, even after getting the bugfixes for getting the Religious Studies Club up and going, how do I get anything to trigger? I've gotten members in the club, I've had the initial talk with the secondary priest to help with the club, but there's nothing else popping up.

Also, not getting anything for Carl Walker even after having the PI look into him. Says to keep watching him in class, but nothing else is happening.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
So, even after getting the bugfixes for getting the Religious Studies Club up and going, how do I get anything to trigger? I've gotten members in the club, I've had the initial talk with the secondary priest to help with the club, but there's nothing else popping up.

Also, not getting anything for Carl Walker even after having the PI look into him. Says to keep watching him in class, but nothing else is happening.
Carl Walker fixes are in next release.

ImHereForTheGames

Sep 7, 2017
Hi I have been doing the tutor for June Pierre and Daughter, but I cannot trigger the event for Hana Fuda to be tutor as well, is there something I am missing?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi I have been doing the tutor for June Pierre and Daughter, but I cannot trigger the event for Hana Fuda to be tutor as well, is there something I am missing?
You must have "special tutor'd" Rie at least 20 times and School Sport needs to be taught at your school (i.e. there must be at least one day in the class schedule where it's being taught).

Reactions: ImHereForTheGames

vvedgee

Sep 14, 2018
How to turn off "SexyTransfer" mod?
I tried rebooting buttons in debug menu and even tried to delete this folder.
Nothing helps. This messege keeps spamming each time I enter in the office

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How to turn off "SexyTransfer" mod?
I tried rebooting buttons in debug menu and even tried to delete this folder.
Nothing helps. This messege keeps spamming each time I enter in the office
Disabling a mod won't affect the things already loaded from it (i.e. events and other game objects). If you want to get rid of the error, you probably need to go into the Debug Events tab, find the event and either fix it yourself or remove the links from the Start Event block so it does not trigger anymore.

Reactions: vvedgee

ImHereForTheGames

Sep 7, 2017
You must have "special tutor'd" Rie at least 20 times and School Sport needs to be taught at your school (i.e. there must be at least one day in the class schedule where it's being taught).
Oh thanks, I was missing the school sports, didnt have any tips or hint in game or online that explicitly says its required :(

Jun 29, 2018
Is there a reason some characters (like Anette) don't have an option to flirt or ask if they need anyting, and if so how are you supposed to raise relationship?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a reason some characters (like Anette) don't have an option to flirt or ask if they need anyting, and if so how are you supposed to raise relationship?
Does she have an exclamation mark in the list of present persons? Those are characters with active quest lines and the game might be limiting certain interactions or reducing their benefits to force you to go through the respective quest lines to corrupt them (since certain quests might not be making much sense if they are already used to way more extreme things with you). Once you've completed their quest line, the question mark should disappear and you can probably interact with them as usual.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh thanks, I was missing the school sports, didnt have any tips or hint in game or online that explicitly says its required :(
Yeah, it's probably an arbitrary decision that was put in because story-wise Hana seems to be connected to gym class.

Jun 29, 2018
Does she have an exclamation mark in the list of present persons? Those are characters with active quest lines and the game might be limiting certain interactions or reducing their benefits to force you to go through the respective quest lines to corrupt them (since certain quests might not be making much sense if they are already used to way more extreme things with you). Once you've completed their quest line, the question mark should disappear and you can probably interact with them as usual.
Ah, you're right, all of them do have an exclamation mark. That makes sense, thank you.

dgbtea

Jun 6, 2021
I am SO CLOSE to completing all the events that are in this Mega Walkthrough https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-1-2-hhs.1016/post-1642134
What I am missing is the Maid Club.
  • Cooking club is currently at the cabaret and got the event where they ask for a show.
  • Music club I do not really know where it stopped, but I do know that Ameli Coppers is in it and when I ask her if she's in any clubs she says she's in Music Club and loves it very much.
  • Theater Club I have no idea where I'm at.
So I'm stuck with Ameli Coppers not wanting to quit the Music Club. I've been checking the Music Room every single day and she just won't quit!
I also have absolutely no idea how to use the Event Debugger.
Please Help!
Alright, I noticed you restarted the game, hopefully the second time you managed to avoid the bug. To everyone else that may find themselves with this same problem, since the devs so graciously provide us with a Debug menu I was able to find out what the problem is. You need to have seen the "music club is now able to play together well" scene in order to progress Ameli's questline. However, if you have "Nude uniform" dress code rule going, the game won't ever play that scene. Presumably because the scene features clothed characters? Who knows why the devs decided to block that scene in this case. So go back to your PC, get the students to wear something, see the scene, progress Ameli's questline until she asks for the Cabaret just to make sure (I don't feel like checking the other events to see if they won't work properly if students are nude) then you can get your students to wear their birthday clothes without having any problems with Ameli's quest.

Reactions: MainGoldDragon

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
What do I need to do for April Raymund? Journal says something about her phone but doesn't suggest doing anything....

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Her phone gets left in the teacher's lounge, go there and the event will pop.
Thanks I tried that and it didn't but went back and it just did. Stuck again.

WHat about Irina? Something about her darker side? I have her teaching theoretical sex ed currently.

Last edited:

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Hi there,

there is a question that i find no answer in the playthrough or the comments here :

Beth Manili is upset at me and I tried waiting in front of here appartment like said in the PT. No Result. Help!

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes