Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Just downloaded 1.10.3.4 attached in OP and off to playing right away, so nope - no mods, unless that one has some already added. I will try 1.10.3.5 later to see if anything changes. I did try unchecking all the multithreading boxes, too, but...yeah. On hold until I try x.3.5.

As I kept playing, I noticed the location lag being heavier in locations like Downtown or Shopping Mall (for obvious, NPCish, reasons), so I fear I may be back to square one with my "troubleshooting". Especially since I set Scheduling Frequency to 5 ("If I see no difference - why not?" logic). :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Something I would like to make sure of: is unticking all respective boxes in Performance settings the same as checking Disable Multithreading in event debugger?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
P.S. Something I would like to make sure of: is unticking all respective boxes in Performance settings the same as checking Disable Multithreading in event debugger?
Should be at the moment, though I can't promise that there won't be cases in the future where the debugger option might affect additional stuff if necessary.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Shilo I got around to playing the 1.10.3.5 version, and it feels better, much better, almost as if back to pre-1.10 days. :cool: Highlights the importance of "checking official sources for updates" as good practice, I suppose.

"What can I say...other than "thank you"" ;)

Not sure what to say about the time advancing thingy, given the random nature of it - at the very least, playing around for about an hour, I have yet to see it happen.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2019
Alright, I noticed you restarted the game, hopefully the second time you managed to avoid the bug. To everyone else that may find themselves with this same problem, since the devs so graciously provide us with a Debug menu I was able to find out what the problem is. You need to have seen the "music club is now able to play together well" scene in order to progress Ameli's questline. However, if you have "Nude uniform" dress code rule going, the game won't ever play that scene. Presumably because the scene features clothed characters? Who knows why the devs decided to block that scene in this case. So go back to your PC, get the students to wear something, see the scene, progress Ameli's questline until she asks for the Cabaret just to make sure (I don't feel like checking the other events to see if they won't work properly if students are nude) then you can get your students to wear their birthday clothes without having any problems with Ameli's quest.
Oh My God! Thank you so much for letting me know! Now I'll know what to do next time! I wish I could use the Debug stuff. Other than inputting commands and changing all futas to have no balls, I can not for the life of me use the Debug stuff. Especially the one that should let you see details about the events (and maybe edit them), I can only see basic incomprehensible information on them that are not really editable.

Reactions: DougTheC

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Hiragi Yuki I think that is still in the "WIP of a WIP" stage of development, if "End of chain" is anything to go by. In other words, impossible (for now.....hopefully).

Reactions: Saburo. M

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
Please make a mac version
let them focus on finishing the game before that. distracting them at this stage would definitely slow the game development down. should think about getting a PC instead of a Mac if gaming is one of your priority for the sake of compatibility?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's very unlikely that this game will ever get a Mac version. All our core frameworks are specific to Windows, and it's not looking like they will ever be ported by Microsoft. Besides from what I heard, you actually need a Mac to build executables for a Mac.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
In any case, if you see no improvements from changing any of the layout settings, that means that the layout stuff is not the bottleneck in your case. And if population scheduling does not change it either, then that does not seem to be the bottleneck either. So my guess would be on event execution. You could try to use the Profiler from the debug menu to check if there are any noticeable long-running events when moving between locations.

Are you on 1.10.3.5 already? It's available on the official site (not on F95 yet) and contains among other things a fix for the multithreading of event execution checks being inverted, which caused events to only run in parallel if you _disabled_ multithreading for events.

Time advancing automatically after arriving in a location should not be happening. Perhaps there is a rogue event somewhere that does something and decides to advance time but has no interactive part? Hard to say, since it could also come from a mod (if you are using any).
I tried reporting the OP to get the new version posted but because I didn't have a link my report got rejected. Could you update the OP or send a link to a mod so they can update the version in the OP?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I tried reporting the OP to get the new version posted but because I didn't have a link my report got rejected. Could you update the OP or send a link to a mod so they can update the version in the OP?
You don't report the OP when there is an update you post in the correct forum for that.
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/
Post there with all the correct info and it will get done.

• Angry
Reactions: Regardie

ImHereForTheGames

Sep 7, 2017
I have a few more questions again.
1) How do I make Ameli Cooper request for the maid club to be shifted, I have MAID club set up and a lot of members
2) What am I supposed to do for the Private Investigator hypnosis thing, he keep mentioning its best to do it in quiet place
3) How do I start stealing cheerleader panties?
4) How do I start secret panty club, I've been camping in the computer lab for 5 days straight and nothing happened

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have a few more questions again.
1) How do I make Ameli Cooper request for the maid club to be shifted, I have MAID club set up and a lot of members
2) What am I supposed to do for the Private Investigator hypnosis thing, he keep mentioning its best to do it in quiet place
3) How do I start stealing cheerleader panties?
4) How do I start secret panty club, I've been camping in the computer lab for 5 days straight and nothing happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Random event in female changing room. I think around 18:00, if my memory is right.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImHereForTheGames

ImHereForTheGames

Sep 7, 2017
3. Random event in female changing room. I think around 18:00, if my memory is right.
Thanks, but
1) I have been spending a few weeks straight just passing 10min everytime in the club room but nothing triggered Ameli to ask for a new place, is there some pre-requisite?
2) So just to double confirm, my hypnosis is 93 and suggestion is 54, all I have to do now is to set up library and have lonely goth there to start a event?
3) so its just luck based event on stealing alright thanks
4) Oh thanks for this, I got this up. I mixed up the thing I wanted to ask instead which is the hidden power from panties event, some doll or something which I have no idea how to start on

BigboSwaggins

Apr 5, 2021
Does anybody know how to progress the nightclub quest? I got the initial visit in the redlight district and blew the bouncer, but now I don't seem to have access to the area and overhearing the girls in the schoolyard doesn't seem to do anything anymore.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks, but
1) I have been spending a few weeks straight just passing 10min everytime in the club room but nothing triggered Ameli to ask for a new place, is there some pre-requisite?
2) So just to double confirm, my hypnosis is 93 and suggestion is 54, all I have to do now is to set up library and have lonely goth there to start a event?
3) so its just luck based event on stealing alright thanks
4) Oh thanks for this, I got this up. I mixed up the thing I wanted to ask instead which is the hidden power from panties event, some doll or something which I have no idea how to start on
1. depends what journal is saying. maybe you missed event in classroom and you are at next step.
2. it is random event. Goth has to tell principal that she is not alone in library. Changing room event is more likely to succeed. It is less radical. Or just finish event without pushing to the max and quest will count as successful. With such hypnosis skill level you could as well go looking for different event in Park.
4. depends on panties that you give to Ginny. I think principal should get cheerleader panties before Ginny starts talking with him about it in SPE club. Can't trip that event in 1.10 myself. Last time saw that event chain in 1.9.5.

Last edited:

ImHereForTheGames

Sep 7, 2017
1. depends what journal is saying. maybe you missed event in classroom and you are at next step.
2. it is random event. Goth has to tell principal that she is not alone in library. Changing room event is more likely to succeed. It is less radical. Or just finish event without pushing to the max and quest will count as successful. With such hypnosis skill level you could as well go looking for different event in Park.
4. depends on panties that you give to Ginny. I think principal should get cheerleader panties before Ginny starts talking with him about it in SPE club. Can't trip that event in 1.10 myself. Last time saw that event chain in 1.9.5.
Ohh thanks for the other information. The MAID journal basically states
Club meets from 16:00 to 18:00 in classroom 3.
Members wear a maid's outfit. Has 22 members. President (and founder) is Ameli Coppers.
Once I open the maid club, nothing else triggered so I have no idea what I am missing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ohh thanks for the other information. The MAID journal basically states
Club meets from 16:00 to 18:00 in classroom 3.
Members wear a maid's outfit. Has 22 members. President (and founder) is Ameli Coppers.
Once I open the maid club, nothing else triggered so I have no idea what I am missing
You need the restaurant open and the maid's club will move to the same building for more of the story.
Some clubs rely on other clubs advancement for them to advance.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes