DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Does anybody know how to progress the nightclub quest? I got the initial visit in the redlight district and blew the bouncer, but now I don't seem to have access to the area and overhearing the girls in the schoolyard doesn't seem to do anything anymore.
From search on "nightclub" in this thread (click on "blur" for spoiler):

Though for the "secret nightclub," you won't be able to get inside actually.

There is a repeatable corruption side effect if you take a certain path.
So you are getting a student corruption effect now when you overhear the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigboSwaggins

ImHereForTheGames

Sep 7, 2017
You need the restaurant open and the maid's club will move to the same building for more of the story.
Some clubs rely on other clubs advancement for them to advance.
oh thanks for the information, am worried that if I progress some story I will get locked out of some content, and sadly the old guide website that I uses is down and don't really know where else to get information from other than y'all

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Is there anyway to increase the events or trigger more events...? I don't know how to increase them and I find the events at default pace quite slow...

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
oh thanks for the information, am worried that if I progress some story I will get locked out of some content, and sadly the old guide website that I uses is down and don't really know where else to get information from other than y'all
Replacement creator website is , which also has a start at a replacement wiki.

The JPS_full_guide is a good start, though intended for about ver. 1.9.5.; most of it is still helpful.

The only "lockouts" I know of are accepting a small PTA benefit from PTA members instead of pressing the true corruption path, and the swim club choice of competition/lifeguard.

Reactions: ImHereForTheGames

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Replacement creator website is , which also has a start at a replacement wiki.

The JPS_full_guide is a good start, though intended for about ver. 1.9.5.; most of it is still helpful.

The only "lockouts" I know of are accepting a small PTA benefit from PTA members instead of pressing the true corruption path, and the swim club choice of competition/lifeguard.
Is there anyway to increase the events or trigger more events...? I don't know how to increase them and I find the events at default pace quite slow...
As Doug said, I'll add this isn't a novel kind of game, rather a sim city/corruption game from the Principal's point of view. You'll probably replay it a few times before you get the hang of the mechanics, getting better and learning as you go. It is, unfortunately, well too easy to miss content, especially if you try to skip dialogue, description and events, but most non quest events are repeated. Alternatively, you might progress too fast, corrupt or lewd your school or town too fast, or change the uniform policy too soon, which will inevitably lock you out of the early, more prudish content.
My suggestion, play once or twice until you get a game over before starting a more serious game, might even suggest to pick a style of play and MC gender that's not your first choice so you'll see slightly different events based on that.
Other than debt and reputation loss, there really aren't that many game over situations anyway. Also, remember you have 2 years, then the game is hard coded to end.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
They are suppose to be slow so you can build up MC on stats and money.
Cheating is never a good idea.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
should i download full version or that 2nd one where r + patches? what does those patches include?
The top one if you have not downloaded before, the others are for players who are using mods or have not upgraded yet.

Apr 13, 2020
I'm having trouble in Jenny Coppers' event chain. I've checked the walkthrough already. After the investigation has concluded, I'm given the journal entry "Now that your pet detectives have finished investigating Mrs. Gonzalez for you, perhaps you should call them to your office to have them do something a little more direct about her," but I can't find a way to call them both to the office. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I can't advance the event chain. Does anyone know what to do?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm having trouble in Jenny Coppers' event chain. I've checked the walkthrough already. After the investigation has concluded, I'm given the journal entry "Now that your pet detectives have finished investigating Mrs. Gonzalez for you, perhaps you should call them to your office to have them do something a little more direct about her," but I can't find a way to call them both to the office. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I can't advance the event chain. Does anyone know what to do?
Make sure that you have corruptor and slutmaker in principal's inventory.

Visit police department to confirm that you did not miss some event there.

Last edited:

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
its really hard to start to play for the not english native speaker, when the quest would begin? there r just 2 many people there, 80 students, teachers, parents, management and etc. any recommendations?xd

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
its really hard to start to play for the not english native speaker, when the quest would begin? there r just 2 many people there, 80 students, teachers, parents, management and etc. any recommendations?xd
The first game you should just try and manage the school and don't worry about quests.
Once you get your stats up then start looking around for someone to have fun with.

After getting to know how the game works then you can start doing quest, none of the quest are vital for you to complete the game. Only thing that matters is how well you run the school.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Anyone got any clues on how to progress in april raymund's quest line after this part in the journal "apparently was adopted inside the family so should be able to get her to come to the school with some prodding at april and max"?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone got any clues on how to progress in april raymund's quest line after this part in the journal "apparently was adopted inside the family so should be able to get her to come to the school with some prodding at april and max"?
After PI investigation visit church to trigger event with Max.
Wait for event in principals office to trigger.
Set April to teach religion and hit the bug in 1.10.3.5, when you visit class.
If Sherilyn is at school, be in cafeteria during big break to trigger random event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
After PI investigation visit church to trigger event with Max.
Wait for event in principals office to trigger.
Set April to teach religion and hit the bug in 1.10.3.5, when you visit class.
If Sherilyn is at school, be in cafeteria during big break to trigger random event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
awesome thanks!

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
I believe that the game should have some system that warns us when we are 5 steps away from triggering an event and indicate where we should go to trigger the event

Reactions: PrivacyFirst

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I believe that the game should have some system that warns us when we are 5 steps away from triggering an event and indicate where we should go to trigger the event
with some prodding at april and max

That system involves looking slightly lower than the place you are focused at.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes