volverin3

Dec 14, 2017
How can i reser event with Nina Parker? Fully, cause i choose path with other man fcking her and its end i think. I tried to download game and change event with debuger, but its not working. Is there any way ?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is the an option to have a threesome? Any mod or new update that has it?
There is random event for threesome with principal and two npcs and random event with orgy option. Parker quest line has threesome event in one path. Carmen club events probably classify as orgy. Other club has foursome event that does not involve principal. Other events that happen between several students are probably not the ones that you are looking for.

Lexville scenario got more.

Last edited:

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
There is random event for threesome with principal and two npcs and random event with orgy option. One club has foursome event that does not involve principal. Other events that happen between several students are probably not the ones that you are looking for.

Lexville scenario got more.
So there is threesome in vanilla game (not lexville mod). You said they were random, but any tips on how to have them happen? Or are they only reserved for specific characters and/or quests?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The Huntsman Rather than "earning money from spy cams", the correct question would be "how to install the spy cams": earning money happens automatically once you do. For example, there is a random event for that in both Ladies Room and Ladies Changing Room, after which you can install the camera in that area. For Gym Depot, you need to trigger the Titsbig quest - you install the cam as part of that quest. For Sports Area - open the cheerleading club first, then an event. Also a random event for Computer Room (not sure - you may need to upgrade it to Computer Lab first).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you start bringing in money from the spy cams?
Look through your computer and see if you are already getting money for each one you have placed.
I thought it was auto once you placed them but its been a while since I played.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
Oh you were both totally right, they start making money automagically once you place them. I assumed I was gonna have to set something up with a computer and a website at some point, it never occurred to me that MC would be clever enough to get that all going without my guidance, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DougTheC

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Oh you were both totally right, they start making money automagically once you place them. I assumed I was gonna have to set something up with a computer and a website at some point, it never occurred to me that MC would be clever enough to get that all going without my guidance, lol.
To be fair, that's actually something that always bugged me. There should be a reasonable chance to be found out with the obvious repercussions and reputation/loyalty loss if the students aren't loyal/uninhibited enough. Maybe have an early quest to set the website up first.

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone explain how to raise the relationship level? I've done all the flirting I can, but it's just above 10, which isn't enough to ask her home. Is the only way to succeed at mind controlling?

sarashi

May 4, 2018
how do i open up the questline again for getting into the ...sewers and corrupt the water ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone explain how to raise the relationship level? I've done all the flirting I can, but it's just above 10, which isn't enough to ask her home. Is the only way to succeed at mind controlling?
Can you ask for there phone number and if yes just start calling them, normally once you get through the flirting you should be able to get there phone number.
how do i open up the questline again for getting into the ...sewers and corrupt the water ?
Have not played this new version but if your talking about the water tower then its part of the mad scientist that happens when going into the lab.
But remember it few and far between for this.

Oct 25, 2017
Can you ask for there phone number and if yes just start calling them, normally once you get through the flirting you should be able to get there phone number.
I have their phone number, and have maxed out friendship with them. I just can't ask them out for a date.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have their phone number, and have maxed out friendship with them. I just can't ask them out for a date.
That don't seems right to me because for me on a older version getting the phone number and then calling them several days to a week they normally went of a date with MC.

Can you get them alone?
If so you should be able to get them to strip for you just save before you ask and work your way down the list and soon you will have them where you want them.
NPC's will strip and have sex with you before they will allow you to kiss them.

Take a look at my mini walkthrough for sex with anyone.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-3-5-hhs.1016/post-1036127
I have no idea why this was removed from the OP.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes