Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
That don't seems right to me because for me on a older version getting the phone number and then calling them several days to a week they normally went of a date with MC.

Can you get them alone?
If so you should be able to get them to strip for you just save before you ask and work your way down the list and soon you will have them where you want them.
NPC's will strip and have sex with you before they will allow you to kiss them.
In 1.10 Priscilla's arousal level is to low to strip at the start of the game. Same was for Lydia until I dosed her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In 1.10 Priscilla's arousal level is to low to strip at the start of the game. Same was for Lydia until I dosed her.
Yes some will need to be worked on, I never use the drugs unless it is needed for the story.
I had Lydia start on the 2nd week by talking to her and using all convo's and calling her.

LazyD113

Jun 22, 2018
I can't open my game. I played for 2 days with no mod. Then this morning i installed mod pregnancy. now i can't open it. I click to icon HHS+ in file game but no thing happend. I delete game and down another one but still not working. Please help me

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I can't open my game. I played for 2 days with no mod. Then this morning i installed mod pregnancy. now i can't open it. I click to icon HHS+ in file game but no thing happend. I delete game and down another one but still not working. Please help me
I doubt that pregnancy mod is compatible with 1.10. You made changes to the game and something broke. Revert your changes.

Game has logs directory which registers critical game errors.

Total failure to start means that you made more changes to your OS or you keep applying broken mods to base game or you are ignoring Windows alerts.

Oct 25, 2017
That don't seems right to me because for me on a older version getting the phone number and then calling them several days to a week they normally went of a date with MC.
I ended up being able to ask them to strip and they would go with me to office/home, so I could build relationship that way.

Now I'm stuck on the new Raymund questline though. I've found her phone, made the investigator investigate her, and talked with Max. Now the journal just says I can somehow get S.A. to the school, but I have no idea how. Anyone has any insight?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I ended up being able to ask them to strip and they would go with me to office/home, so I could build relationship that way.

Now I'm stuck on the new Raymund questline though. I've found her phone, made the investigator investigate her, and talked with Max. Now the journal just says I can somehow get S.A. to the school, but I have no idea how. Anyone has any insight?
Sorry but I have no idea, been way to long since I last played.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

Wait for event in principal's office. April will show up. There are at least two progress breaking bugs in April's quest line in 10.0.3.5 later. Hints for Raymund events are in global variables in Debug.

Other events in her quest line require April teaching religion. Unless you hire April after advancing school to practical sex ed, basement detention and bondage, she will be pain in the back side to have in PTA.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Wait for event in principal's office. April will show up. There are at least two progress breaking bugs in April's quest line in 10.0.3.5 later. Hints for Raymund events are in global variables in Debug.

Other events in her quest line require April teaching religion. Unless you hire April after advancing school to practical sex ed, basement detention and bondage, she will be pain in the back side to have in PTA.
Thanks a lot for the pointers, this is exactly the problem, I hired her very early

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Unless you hire April after advancing school to practical sex ed, basement detention and bondage, she will be pain in the back side to have in PTA.
Why? She exorcises evil butchers Corruption? Asking because that is precisely what I tried to do in one of my playthroughs: ideally, 0 Inhibition AND 0 Corruption.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Why? She exorcises evil butchers Corruption? Asking because that is precisely what I tried to do in one of my playthroughs: ideally, 0 Inhibition AND 0 Corruption.
She gets corrupted only in Economics and by dosing her with corruptor. Not proficient in other subjects that can raise her corruption. With low corruption she vetos policy changes that advance school corruption. Player can have school at levels that allow practical sex ed classes, but one titty puritan says no and school's corruption stalls. I might just put her on theoretical sex ed after unlocking events in her quest chain and see how it goes, but she will ask to assign other teacher to class around corruption level 40.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Dzeris Yep, sounds like something I need for that playthrough, then. :giggle: And the Theoretical Sex Ed nagging - oh.my.god. Had to listen to Carmen for months about "something missing". No, Carmen, we do NOT go to Ravenholm corrupt everyone just because Dominatrix Lives Matter.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
someone give save?
you want others to play game for you? Game is about story progress. Fully upgraded school save removes all story elements and limits you to few random events. Players might deliberately skip some NPC stories for various reasons.

If player is running modded game, you won't be able to refresh save to current version without knowing mods used in save.

Reactions: Rexaureus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
someone give save?
you want others to play game for you? Game is about story progress. Fully upgraded school save removes all story elements and limits you to few random events. Players might deliberately skip some NPC stories for various reasons.

If player is running modded game, you won't be to refresh save to current version without knowing mods used in save.
Plus the game ends after 2 years anyway.

Too many different ways to play this game and there is no way 1 person's save is how another person wants to play.
This is an open world, sandbox game with way to many different ways to play.

Reactions: Rexaureus

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019

If player is running modded game, you won't be able to refresh save to current version without knowing mods used in save.
i lost my saves man that why i am asking here

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
What is the goal of the Mc ?
does he want to make people have sex in general or does he want a harem where every girl only has sex with him?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is the goal of the Mc ?
does he want to make people have sex in general or does he want a harem where every girl only has sex with him?
This is a complete sandbox game and its up to the player and what the player wants.
The main goal is to improve the school and to that end you have 2 years to do so.
Along the way you can have fun in anyway you want to for it is up to you the player to decide.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
This is a complete sandbox game and its up to the player and what the player wants.
The main goal is to improve the school and to that end you have 2 years to do so.
Along the way you can have fun in anyway you want to for it is up to you the player to decide.
Only 2 years?
What is the logic of such limitation? Due to programming restriction?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Only 2 years?
What is the logic of such limitation? Due to programming restriction?
* 21 year olds in high school studying math, history and geography.
* You will run out of content in 1.5 year
* Want to set end-game goal
* Original game was limited to 100 turns, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saburo. M and Shilo
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes