Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
that's suck my eyes can't focus on window mode it blurred the game for some reason i hope we see fullscreen mode in the future
I dont think it's window mode issues. Try check windows scale settings.
P.S. If you still need fulscreen mode use magpie( ).

Reactions: adelmilan

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
tell me, is there a way to change the sex ratio in the world? And what do the personal goals that we chose at the beginning mean? (latest version)

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
tell me, is there a way to change the sex ratio in the world? And what do the personal goals that we chose at the beginning mean? (latest version)
Yes , you need edit things in Config and Population Data folders.

The personal goals do nothing for now , will do in later versions

Reactions: mepew

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Yes , you need edit things in Config and Population Data folders.

The personal goals do nothing for now , will do in later versions
Thanks, but I can't find the population settings. Could you be a little more precise?
Also, I read tips to flirt every day, but NPCs only flirt once.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks, but I can't find the population settings. Could you be a little more precise?
Also, I read tips to flirt every day, but NPCs only flirt once.
Tip for flirting is probably for older game version. Or by "flirting" tip implies having sex with NPC.

Flirting has very little impact on gameplay. Main boosts are for friendship, but available flirting actions are not enough to max out it.

Schools\NormalSchool\PopulationData\Sources\StudentAny.xml
Schools\NormalSchool\PopulationData\Sources\AdultAny.xml

Open in text editor and change ratios. Special characters (like quest characters or fixed NPCs) will keep their gender.

Schools\NormalSchool\Config\DefaultGameConfig.xml has more pop tuning parameters. You can create copy of that file in same directory and select your tuned config when starting new game.

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Is there any way to reserve an NPC for yourself? What would be an example: your sister did not bring all the guys to her like some kind of whore (and you just give out a room for sex for free, with a free whore) or that some NPC would not have sex with someone because she loves the director?

Oh, and by the way, for some reason I don’t have the opportunity to earn extra money in a cafe. I read in several guides about this possibility. Has it been removed in newer versions?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Oh, and by the way, for some reason I don’t have the opportunity to earn extra money in a cafe. I read in several guides about this possibility. Has it been removed in newer versions?
You did not apply for the job or you are coming there with low energy. Technically location for earning money is restaurant. Cafeteria is in school and principal does not work there.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is there any way to reserve an NPC for yourself? What would be an example: your sister did not bring all the guys to her like some kind of whore (and you just give out a room for sex for free, with a free whore) or that some NPC would not have sex with someone because she loves the director?
As far random NPCs go, I think the reason this would not work is because the world is static: NPCs do not interact with the player, all events fire on player actions - move to another location, talk to NPC, etc. Not to mention that it would break pretty much every random event "some NPC loving the director" would otherwise be a part of.

And the sister: you can prevent that, no? The first time she brings a boy home you can "explain the rules of this house".

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
As far random NPCs go, I think the reason this would not work is because the world is static: NPCs do not interact with the player, all events fire on player actions - move to another location, talk to NPC, etc. Not to mention that it would break pretty much every random event "some NPC loving the director" would otherwise be a part of.

And the sister: you can prevent that, no? The first time she brings a boy home you can "explain the rules of this house".
You can pretty much make her your exclussive "sister" iirc if you "interact" enough with her. In my playthrough I never saw her bring a guy home, only girls.

As for the other NPC's I can't say, I never really saw them have "sex" with other guys, it's straight up a utopia for you.

Last edited:

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Anyone has any clue how to fix the game? It just doesn't start up. I double click the launch icon and it starts up the game window then closes it.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
You can pretty much make her your exclussive "sister" iirc if you "interact" enough with her. In my playthrough I never saw her bring a guy home, only girls.

As for the other NPC's I can't say, I never really saw them have "sex" with other guys, it's straight up a utopia for you.
Annette invites dude at some point. Unless you are running custom pop ratio which makes such event impossible.

Random events can pull any student and horny principal's favorite can fool around with other students that way.

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
I've had this "not a valid color name" bug quite often, usually you can fix this by editing the offending event. (in this case LibraryForfeit, you can see the path of the file at the start of the error message)
It's almost always the SetPersonContextDict that's the problem, often it's missing an empty string list being fed into the Context_IDs slot, but I had a look and in this case it's because probably because the event uses "P2_Color", which is the color for Person 2, which hasn't been assigned to anyone, instead of Person 1.
So to fix this you can either edit the string (it's the green circle way at the bottom of the event screen) to say [color={Color}] instead of [color={P2_Color}], or you can just drag from the purple Person 2 square onto the Victim Girl circle. (the second solution is quite hacky but hey if it works)
Don't forget to save the event after editing, and in-game open the debug window > reload events tab, press add changed events and then refresh files, and save your game :)

edit: oh they removed their post. Well I'll keep this up in case anyone else runs into this problem

Screenshot_2.png

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019

i did saw her brought another boy from a different school home in my previous playthroughs on older versions. have to start a new playthrough with the latest update to see if these little things changed? always play with barteke's mods though.
with pregnancy mod i saw a couple of my students got pregnant by male students at least in one playthrough. not rampant probably 3 or 4 npc on npc pregancies out of the 900 students or so i had. (i tinkered with the pop files on town and student population & ratios.)

i often start feminizing the male populace too soon with priorities for students which impregnated and husbands of married NPCs i am cuckolding to find out more.

hmmm. in fact i never keep the boys as they are long enough to find out, everyone must be in my harem and bear my children!! having said this imagine my disappointment when i learned that the span for a game is 2 years, i lost my entire purpose of playing the game. lolol.

two years just isn't enough for me to impregnate every. single. living. person. in. town. the sheer amount of time to condition the male populace of a town into hot teenage girls is going to take decades at least and i did intended to play as long as possible with that in mind without giving much thought at first. lol.

still a very cool game though.
i managed to turn 99%of my school into an all female environment. i've fathered countless babies and spends around 45 mins in game time every morning feedin and drugging my babies. not to mention that i have notably reversed the age of many of the milfs, indiscriminately, into teenage sluts together with their daughters when available.

hmmm. speaking of which i did notice alot of married NPCs in town in various states of pregnancies . not mine. yet.

this game is great even without a storyline. lol

Last edited:

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for answers. But I don't really have a work button in the cafe. I came at various times with full stamina, but found nothing. Perhaps there is some other condition?

And also, please tell me what to do with the Susan Hooter quest, if I refused to make my pet out of her son and I no longer receive any messages. I don't know what to do next. the description in the log has not changed. (Unfortunately I discovered this too late :( )

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes