Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Brainlet here, I've searched through the thread to see what mods are currently compatible with the newest version(1.10.3.5) and found this link via search.
But it talks about 1.10.4. Is there a more current version out there not available on this side or am I overlooking something?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Brainlet here, I've searched through the thread to see what mods are currently compatible with the newest version(1.10.3.5) and found this link via search.
But it talks about 1.10.4. Is there a more current version out there not available on this side or am I overlooking something?
Last version available on is 1.10.4.2. It is better than 1.10.3.5 with its Raymund and Walker fixes. It can cause problems due to NPC character type changes that are still work-in-progress. Looks like major 1.10.4.0 problems are sorted by guinee pigs there by now.

Reactions: Klangkugel

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Is there an effective way to corrupt the city now? Only mad science? Or are there mods for that? I tried Alien Infestation, but I didn't really like it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there an effective way to corrupt the city now? Only mad science? Or are there mods for that? I tried Alien Infestation, but I didn't really like it.
Walk around commando style and it will slowly corrupt them. (If you have sound on you will hear it while you walk around, different noise for going up and down.)
Use mind control and corrupt them.
Drop drugs slut maker and the other one and they will pick them up and use them.
Drop dildo's and onaholes all over the place and they will pick them up.

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Isn't it weird that hairstyle and color of it are inseparable from each other? Wouldn't there be way more variety if the styles could get a random mix of hair colors?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
New to this game and try to run the Lexville patch, installed according to instructions, both on latest release and previous. I only get errors. What to do?

Also, I think I saw somewhere in this thread how to edit ages, is that possible and how?
Thanks

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New to this game and try to run the Lexville patch, installed according to instructions, both on latest release and previous. I only get errors. What to do?
Please go read all about how to install it in v1.9.5

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Please go read all about how to install it in v1.9.5
I did. That's what I meant when saying I've tried it on previous versions. Well, guess just try again.

EDIT: Yeah, gotcha. Not install the pregnancy mod did it. THanks.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
-snip-

Also, I think I saw somewhere in this thread how to edit ages, is that possible and how?
Thanks
Look at this post. You will need to download the file there and compare the changes I made with the files in your game folders and make your own changes as I am guessing my changes are from a previous version. The edits are fairly easy as all the files are just xml code.

It will only work in a new game as that is when the population is first generated.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Look at this post. You will need to download the file there and compare the changes I made with the files in your game folders and make your own changes as I am guessing my changes are from a previous version. The edits are fairly easy as all the files are just xml code.

It will only work in a new game as that is when the population is first generated.
Great! Thanks, that's the post I was looking for!

How do I remove text box to look at the full image behind it?

Reactions: Regardie

Jazzpunk

Jul 7, 2017
Is thee a reason why images in PCGeneralSex are weirdly numbered? I read how the tags work but the numbers are throwing me on a loop. Why is the first image in the file "tags_4" and the next one is "tags_8"? Is it only to differentiate different images? Why are they out of order?

Another question, I kinda want to replace most jpgs in PCGeneralSex with gifs. I've tried it out and the original images still shows up even though I replaced it in the mod. Do I have to delete the original jpg so that the gif shows up? I know that I can add the gif to the image pool but I don't want the jpg to show up if I have a gif.

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
How to progress with April Raymund quest? I am at a stage where her daugher is accepted (I did not see her though yet). Rime passes and nothing happens. Nothing at church, morning at religious quest. No extra conversational options with her.
Hm.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How to progress with April Raymund quest? I am at a stage where her daugher is accepted (I did not see her though yet). Rime passes and nothing happens. Nothing at church, morning at religious quest. No extra conversational options with her.
Hm.
April must teach religion. There are at least two progress breaking bugs in 1.10.3.5. One results error, if principal visits her lessons. Second bug results event not firing in principal's office. You need 1.10.4.x to progress in her quests without hammer and chisel.

You did not tell which version you are playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes