Larsencm

May 26, 2017
April must teach religion. There are at least two progress breaking bugs in 1.10.3.5. One results error, if principal visits her lessons. Second bug results event not firing in principal's office. You need 1.10.4.x to progress in her quests without hammer and chisel.

You did not tell which version you are playing.

Hm. so... shoud I call April to the office to talk about the student?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Thisguy01 The key to any character (without built-in shortcuts like hypnosis, anyway) is the same, actually: build up friendship, then start building the relationship. Stuff like hypnosis or drugs comes in handy if you want to break through walls like gender preference.

Then again, Stacy is bisexual so no need for those with her. THEN AGAIN, unless something changed since 1.9, specifically the strip-show (Theatre Club, right?) remodeling requires either pretty much max relationship OR high (max?) corruption (and lust...?).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, thanks found it now.

I have a real dificult time charming the Slutsky mom. Any pointers?
Can't get her to endorse the remodeling of the strip-club.
Ask if she needs anything and get it for her until she no longer need anything.
Once you get her phone number call her several times a day for several days then ask her over for a date.

After this you should be able to start flirting with her, just remember that kissing is the highest level flirt so don't use it until you are for sure she loves you.
When flirting you start at the top but for kissing and work your way down and very soon your able to fuck her into loving MC.
After giving the first item the NPC wants you can start flirting with them and then fuck them well before they will allow kissing.

Reactions: Thisguy01

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

Hm. so... shoud I call April to the office to talk about the student?
Visit her religion class. Not religion club. Event will happen. Talk with a student to find out what problems he or she is having. Talk will be part of that event. You don't need to find that student on your own. Talk several times to a priest in church to progress with his quest.

Next event in office with April will happen automatically. Unless your principal is not office type and likes to hang out elsewhere. If your principal likes to enter office through the window, get used to visiting Susan and going back to office.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larsencm

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Anyone else experiencing autosave derps on 1.10.4.2? My game simply never autosaves. At all. Despite being next to the perfectly fine 1.10.3.5 folder (so writing permissions are fine).

Thought it was something I screwed up with all the reloading when bringing the 3.5 save over to 4.2, but even a new 4.2 save refuses to autosave. Default "every 3 days, up to 3 autosaves" setting untouched.

EDIT: Nevermind - just going to blame this on not enabling the update mod, and just start a new game. Can hardly remember what I did in that playthrough, anyway (over a month old).

EDIT2: Aaaand nevermind the nevermind - autosave not working even on a brand new playthrough.

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Thanks guys, for answering my questions. I love this game!

I have one more:
How does this scene trigger:
>Jessica Underwood.
2.) Archer's Place/Underwood Home: Meet and greet.

Also, what difference does it make whom I endorse for mayor? I mean I read the news what they want to focus on, but does it make any difference?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks guys, for answering my questions. I love this game!

I have one more:
How does this scene trigger:
>Jessica Underwood.
2.) Archer's Place/Underwood Home: Meet and greet.

Also, what difference does it make whom I endorse for mayor? I mean I read the news what they want to focus on, but does it make any difference?
Break into Underwood home during day after learning investigation results and seeing how Jessica reacts to it.

No further story in town council in current game. You could as well skip politics.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Thisguy01

Still waiting for the town policies to be implemented. In the meantime, support one candidate, find the other in town afterwards and bed them. Or both.:KEK:

Leon_Arkwing IIRC it says "next saturday at 6pm", right? It starts automatically at that point; not sure if there are any locations preventing this from happening, but if you are lurking around town you get teleported to the location. The event is pretty much scripted.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Leon_Arkwing Grab the chemistry book from the lab drawer, keep reading it until you no longer learn anything from it (~20 Chemistry), then use Research option in the lab to keep leveling Chemistry until you unlock the Create Drugs button there. After that, just keep leveling Chemistry to unlock more/better drugs.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
v1.10
What is the actual first gift for Slutsky? She wants "formal and influential". I have bought every single garment in the clothes shop and it's no no no

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
v1.10
What is the actual first gift for Slutsky? She wants "formal and influential". I have bought every single garment in the clothes shop and it's no no no
you bought garmets for principal. Gifts are in second shop button option.

In 1.10.3 gift set is Carnegie book, Woman Formal Suit and Sexy Bikini.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thisguy01

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
you bought garmets for principal. Gifts are in second shop button option.

In 1.10.3 gift set is Carnegie book, Woman Formal Suit and Sexy Bikini.
Ahaaa, just switched to new update, thanks.

BTW, what's the benefit of the very costly Medical Club tree? Raising reputation only, or anything else?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes