Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
umm
new to that game here
and my question is
how to "force" characters to crossdress or even trigger it?
playing on basic smallville scenario(with only mod installed is cheat mode)
and i was able to find male student with crossdressing fetish. but there is 0 options to even mention that in any chat with that character....
what to do to progress to add new pta options?
I have no experience with cheat, but for first one, hack students' social accounts multiple times.
For second, look over your school policies and expansions.

All depends on how far in the game you are, obviously.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I can't trigger hypno device event in park in 10.4
Are there any pre-requisites for that now?
Weird - I triggered it just fine twice now [in 10.4]. If I understand the debug thingy correctly, the conditions are:

1. can trigger from 8:00 until 17:00.
2. Starting with 15th day. Read "the game begins with the event on a 2-week cooldown".
3. If you spot the man and then "forget" to pick the device up for 2 days, the event goes on another 2-week cooldown.

That is all.

Reactions: Thisguy01

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
umm
new to that game here
and my question is
how to "force" characters to crossdress or even trigger it?
playing on basic smallville scenario(with only mod installed is cheat mode)
and i was able to find male student with crossdressing fetish. but there is 0 options to even mention that in any chat with that character....
what to do to progress to add new pta options?
Lucas - https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-3-5-hhs.1016/post-7187225. If you know his name, invite him to principal's office. There is a chat option related to his quest. If you are talking about other NPC, he is not crossdressing at school and has very little content. His sister is better choice at the start.

Practical sex ed - average 40 point corruption in school and theoretical sex ed run by Keller
Bondage - Run practical sex ed with Keller and do event in class
Uniform without uniform - run sexy uniform policy (i think)
More chearleader uniform options - improve relationship with Priscilla or corrupt her.

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Weird - I triggered it just fine twice now [in 10.4]. If I understand the debug thingy correctly, the conditions are:

1. can trigger from 8:00 until 17:00.
2. Starting with 15th day. Read "the game begins with the event on a 2-week cooldown".
3. If you spot the man and then "forget" to pick the device up for 2 days, the event goes on another 2-week cooldown.

That is all.
Finally got it, two months in.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
so? only one character for entire school?
is there any mods that allow "transform" any npc into crossdresser?
without doing "pointless" unreasonably long quests or anything...
This game is a community developped game, the servers/communities' hosts have crashed at least twice with a loss of creators and contributors for the game. The cross-dressing events of Shikazesomething are an introduction and are meant to be continued after he's corrupted enough to freely crossdress at school, there's mentions of crossdressing proposals, uniforms and even a club, but no such series of events has been implemented yet.
The current main devs are actively looking for contributors to events, and as this is a fan/community game, finding images that fit the genre shouldn't be hard.

mightythor45

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone know if a spycam can be placed in the ward? It is listed as a location in the guide- but I can't seem to trigger the option. I tried it on the v 1.10.3.5 and 1.10.4- no joy...

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
mightythor45 Now that you brought it up in this context, I recalled the walkthrough for Karin Hardman mentioning her "drinking habits". This is a totally wild guess on my part, but I think that is intended to be an alternative path for getting PTA support from Karin if you are unable to proceed via the Sierra route. Given the "To-do : Event needs a complete overhaul", it might not even be active...or maybe it is - every single time I played I went the Sierra route.

Anyway, you cannot place a spycam in the school ward the same way you do in, say, the locker room. It seems to be the kind of scripted "place and later retrieve" like what you do during the Hooter quest.

Reactions: mightythor45

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know if a spycam can be placed in the ward? It is listed as a location in the guide- but I can't seem to trigger the option. I tried it on the v 1.10.3.5 and 1.10.4- no joy...
<Comment>Event needs a complete overhaul (images added, text rewritten, etc., etc.) </Comment>

Hardman corruption not via her daughter chain is not finished.

I think that event sequence is disabled atm.

Reactions: mightythor45

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
feel like this game needs more confirmations... like progression with npcs kinda stops abruptly, like if you max a specific npcs stats out itll change clothing and available sex options, but something like the girlfriend system that was in lexville would go a long way.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Hey, am an event contributor(newer one)

Karin's new/revised chain is finished in that I have submitted it, but has yet to be added to base game. It'll bring with it a rework of the Mast Rule(namely the very end of it, how to access new ones, etc.) and add a new rule for Physicals not really tied to the change. It also will give you the option to get the research without blackmailing, and an choice on her daughter's chain i also being added.

And also, while it'd be great to have an extra little end thing, right now the focus is sort of a rework on what is already existing(namely to just bring it to more modern standards those of contributing events have), building upon that, and fleshing out stuff.

Reactions: Regardie

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Skärmbild (4489).png

v.10.4
How do I progress with this fucker? Keeps screwing up my PTA for a month+ now. I've been tracking his classes to catch him redhanded w some nasty shit, broke in and searched his appartment. Got nothing but the original mast shot from the boys' lockerroom.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 2423571

v.10.4
How do I progress with this fucker? Keeps screwing up my PTA for a month+ now. I've been tracking his classes to catch him redhanded w some nasty shit, broke in and searched his appartment. Got nothing but the original mast shot from the boys' lockerroom.
Next event should be during his classes and principal has to agree to help him. Then visit him at home. Knock, if you are on latest game version and help him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Next event should be during his classes and principal has to agree to help him. Then visit him at home. Knock, if you are on latest game version and help him.
Oh, ok help him with "order in class"? yeah, i think that happened a few gamedays ago, took a loooong while for it to trigger. And now when I broke in (a few days after that event), there is nothing to be done.

So, if this is what is meant by "help him", I guess i need to wait for that to trigger again, and go break into his apartment same day? Is that correct?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Oh, ok help him with "order in class"? yeah, i think that happened a few gamedays ago, took a loooong while for it to trigger. And now when I broke in (a few days after that event), there is nothing to be done.

So, if this is what is meant by "help him", I guess i need to wait for that to trigger again, and go break into his apartment same day? Is that correct?
Just enter his home to see those events in the afternoon.

Technically those events do not corrupt Carl. They lower his inhibition. You need spoiler method to deal with him in PTA.

Order in class event is generic. Not his quest. Your Carl is probably not doing sport classes. Order in class events are happening in classrooms and not in gym.

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
To steal cheerleader panties, do you need NOT to have sexy uniform? I forgot to steal them before and now it doesnt trigger...

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes