ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Updated the mod with a handful of event overhauls. It's still a WIP, so the current modded events will not be the same in the future.

Examples of the new cheerleader event images:

View attachment 2444264 View attachment 2444267

View attachment 2444268 View attachment 2444272

Examples of the replaced item images:

View attachment 2444276 -> View attachment 2444278

View attachment 2444283 -> View attachment 2444293
thank you for your service.

I'm honestly just satisfied mindlessly playing this game as long as the cg is updated and has more variety to it. Hopefully new scenarios at the school too.

I'd literally play this game over and over again if it got CG updates, just like I did with Ashford lmao.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Is this game better when you stop trying to get H content and just play it as a school simulator?

I don't think I've ever seen a game that would benefit more from a built-in hint system in my entire life. How the hell a normal human is supposed to find most of the events is a complete mystery to me.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is this game better when you stop trying to get H content and just play it as a school simulator?

I don't think I've ever seen a game that would benefit more from a built-in hint system in my entire life. How the hell a normal human is supposed to find most of the events is a complete mystery to me.
1. Kind of. If you go about it slowly, but focused - build the facilities, hire more teachers, change the policies, check in on classes in session -, then the school slowly gets more and more corrupt. As with everything, there ARE ways to speed the process up by going after efficiency, but just like farming loot in an RPG by running the same boss/dungeon over and over and over and over...and over..., it takes the "natural progression" part out and could end up being boring. For example, I went DRUGSville - no flirting, just events/quests and "accidentally" leaving drugs all over town. Unique? Sort of. Fun? Not for everyone. Not much for me, either, because late-stage I have nothing to do once I run out of money to produce more drugs (until the next payday, anyway). So..."it depends".

2. It does have a hint system, though? The journal entries, for one, update all the time during quests, most of the time the last entry is pretty clear on what your next move should be. Sometimes, the hints are in the dialogue (although, that typically gets parroted by the journal). As for hints for random events...well, that would go against the concept of "random", no? Then again, some are available from the start, and more than a few are "unlocked" naturally as you corrupt the school/town and residents become more uninhibited/corrupted/lustful/whatever.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
SPE club.. Having no luck getting this one to go. Older walkthroughs claim a 35% chance of succeeding, but I'm not seeing that.
SPE club starts when principal meets corrupted futa or female student in computer room. Advance in Rie or Sierra quest and be in computer room during their CS class. Older walkthroughs talk about starting it early, but SPE event conditions changed in 1.10.

and how can i increase loyalty faster?
Minimize school policies that decrease loyalty and teach Religion, Philosophy and Bondage. Wiki tells how each policy impacts stats. Some numbers might be adjusted based on other variables, but it is possible to see likely impact of each lesson and policy. I think swim club increases loyalty too.

Last edited:
Reactions: lezbie and Oboe

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Another noob Q: at what point do we get more students?
In the office you can set up school uniforms, lunch program and admission type. You can choose to manually interview each of them, let everyone in or be strict with the admissions. Ultimately, you'll get up to 8-10 students every month as long as you have empty classrooms.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Another noob Q: at what point do we get more students?
Adding up to what was said: every class can hold up to 40 students. Once you hit that cap on all classes there are no more enrollments until you open up more classes (Manage School -> Classes sitting right there on the left side). This also translates to more teachers, though, since you need to hire another one to, you know, TEACH, else one of the classes is going to be without a teacher each period and gain little, if anything, academically.

My go-to is like this: since all the salaries get processed on the last day of the month (and the more teachers you hire, the lower your own salary), I hire a new teacher on the 1st of next month to have a full month to either get their quest done (if it has monetary benefit) or simply improve the education level which is now going to go down every week because of newly enrolled students.

P.S. all this was assuming you use the automatic enrollment policy. If you go manual instead, you need to enroll "at least 50%" of applicants each week (e.g., 5 if there are 10, or 6(!) if there are 11).

luanis

Jan 20, 2019
It would be nice to have a global mod with the ability to play as one of the students or a teacher, but I think it's difficult to do.

I found a bug. I come home to Manili, but Walker meets me and quests begin with him. You can hack the lock and get inside, but later the character himself leaves. Correction: now all houses lead to Сarl.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019
Does anyone know what you're supposed to do in the hypnosis practical? I think its either than library or the changing room, but i don't know whats supposed to happen

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know what you're supposed to do in the hypnosis practical? I think its either than library or the changing room, but i don't know whats supposed to happen
In library Goth will tell that library is not empty and one student is hiding somewhere. Principal can try hypnotizing that student.

In changing room principal can get an event with single student and try to hypnotize them. If successful principal can have sex with student in different ways.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The changing room hypnosis check is apparently hard as heck. I've failed it a dozen times now, and there is a 3(?) day cooldown between each attempt.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
The changing room hypnosis check is apparently hard as heck. I've failed it a dozen times now, and there is a 3(?) day cooldown between each attempt.
I tend to pay for training until I max training limit (i think 80 points) and do not bother with those practice tests.

Hospital events can train hypnosis too and hypnosis is nerfed to oblivion/useless in game.

Try not to push for most advanced sex variant and test will still count as completed.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Man.... I like that this game is still being developed and god bless these voluntary devs for keeping it alive but who the fuck cares about weather and train tickets! These changelogs are so disappointing. The game has so much potential but it has been a decade and nothing fundamentally changed... some things have even gone backwards (thanks spinner)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I tend to pay for training until I max training limit (i think 80 points) and do not bother with those practice tests.

Hospital events can train hypnosis too and hypnosis is nerfed to oblivion/useless in game.

Try not to push for most advanced sex variant and test will still count as completed.
I tried once to "not go for it" and it doesn't seem to count as complete. Or at least it doesn't change anything with the PI character. I didn't even try the test until he stopped offering training.

On a side note, what is the best way to grind Reputation? I made the mistake of opening up the dungeon and it clobbered my reputation by 20 points and at the current rate of growth it will take months to recover. I figure I must be doing something wrong because every month I get reminded that my reputation is trash even though I skip most H events to avoid getting hit. Even then random events will sometimes drop it. I've found no reliable means of increasing reputation. There are a handful of events (returning a wallet for example), but they are few and far between, and the natural growth rate is glacial. Is there a PR club I could open or something?

Last edited:

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I need help. I downloaded this version but my old data was corrupted and I don't want to redo everything. Are there mods to edit some stuff? I remember there was a cheat window in the debug where you can clear any hypno, lockpick, etc. but I cannot find it anywhere

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
what happens with the Carman Smith event chain if you miss her meeting event on the roof. does her chain continue as if you had seen there meeting and sent those students to check on them in the bathroom or does something else happen

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes