Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
On a side note, what is the best way to grind Reputation? I made the mistake of opening up the dungeon and it clobbered my reputation by 20 points and at the current rate of growth it will take months to recover. I figure I must be doing something wrong because every month I get reminded that my reputation is trash even though I skip most H events to avoid getting hit. Even then random events will sometimes drop it. I've found no reliable means of increasing reputation. There are a handful of events (returning a wallet for example), but they are few and far between, and the natural growth rate is glacial. Is there a PR club I could open or something?
Dungeon? Lexville mod?

If I had to deal with low rep, I would adjust school policies.

Last edited:

fool013

Jan 24, 2017
On a side note, what is the best way to grind Reputation?
The best place I've found is the Park. Go to the Forest, there's an event to go jogging with students. In the Park there's an event to help a student take a kitten to an animal shelter. By the lake there's an event to a wake up a student napping while her panties are visible. Each gives ~1 Rep and are common occurences. The areas are connected so you can move back and forth easily.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The best place I've found is the Park. Go to the Forest, there's an event to go jogging with students. In the Park there's an event to help a student take a kitten to an animal shelter. By the lake there's an event to a wake up a student napping while her panties are visible. Each gives ~1 Rep and are common occurences. The areas are connected so you can move back and forth easily.
Thanks. IIRC some of those have pretty reasonable cooldowns too, at least I've seen them often enough.

Is there a way to edit salary?
Is there a reason you need to edit the salary instead of just your cash?

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks. IIRC some of those have pretty reasonable cooldowns too, at least I've seen them often enough.

Is there a reason you need to edit the salary instead of just your cash?
At the moment my income is at -$17,000, and I don't know if I won't be "game over" at the end of the month

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
At the moment my income is at -$17,000, and I don't know if I won't be "game over" at the end of the month
So increase amount that you have in debug menu and work on fixing your school.

Debug in bottom right corner -> Console command in the bottom -> set money

"Changing salary" would require changing game logic and balance.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
So increase amount that you have in debug menu and work on fixing your school.

Debug in bottom right corner -> Console command in the bottom -> set money

"Changing salary" would require changing game logic and balance.
OK thanks

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
what happens with the Carman Smith event chain if you miss her meeting event on the roof. does her chain continue as if you had seen there meeting and sent those students to check on them in the bathroom or does something else happen
Did you miss it completely? IIRC if you miss it on the day you set the meeting up, you still have a window of a day or two (same conditions: school day, 4PM, roof) to rectify that.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Did you miss it completely? IIRC if you miss it on the day you set the meeting up, you still have a window of a day or two (same conditions: school day, 4PM, roof) to rectify that.
Yeah completly missed it. Got the prompt to tell me I missed the meeting

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Zero2362 Was about to say it is, then realized I probably missed every conceivable timed condition in the game - meeting Parker in your office, meeting Carmen for her fan club, PTA meetings, etc. - but that one.

Anyway, I would REALLY love for someone more knowledgeable (or savvy enough at reading them debug...tree..branch...thingies) to chime in on this, but from what I understand: if you miss the meeting "completely", that part gets skipped over (shut down, non-repeatable), and the quest chain itself continues anyway (2 weeks of cooldown before you can hear downtown gossip).

TL;DR "does her chain continue as if you have seen the meeting?" = YES.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
More noob questions: What is a good sequence of teacher adds for HHS+/Lexville?
It is in startup guide. You start at low education and low rep. Your goal should be to increase them as fast as possible and History/Geography combo does it.

1. Parker (Social sciences) - first week
2. Underwood (Social sciences) - first week
3. Keller (CS) - second week.
4. Whoever you want. You will have enough students for four classes before end of month

Fuzushi (Music or Art, if you got money to buy upgrade) - you need event for parent's gym and extra income from it. Music classroom will be required for upgrading Music club to get income from it.
Bells or Walker (Sport) - Sierra Hardman guest
Smith (Chemisty) - her fan club chain progress gets one event per week

You can replace Underwood with Raymund to start corrupting her early and get Walker instead of Bells. In current game version Raymund and Walker need slow passive corruption to avoid blocks in PTA policy upgrades.

Last edited:

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
hey, can if let go of students? i want an all female school, but i have to accapt some boys and also start with some, also how can i compleatly disable futa? the guide does not seem up to date, my DefaultGameConfig.xml has no line: <!-- STUDENT GENDER MIX: thanks a lot

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
hey, can if let go of students? i want an all female school, but i have to accapt some boys and also start with some, also how can i compleatly disable futa? the guide does not seem up to date, my DefaultGameConfig.xml has no line: <!-- STUDENT GENDER MIX: thanks a lot
Many already asked the same in the past decade and the answer remains: Most events need a certain amount of mixed gender and lacking those might crash the game or simply skip them.
If you, for example, divide classes by gender, game might crash if you are unlucky, and you'll only get about 20% of them trigger.
As much as people attempted to play a harem school game, it's actually a corruption game and the current devs already lack staff to write more events to fill the gaps for every playstyle.
If you do want to try, though, the easiest way is to convert everyone to futa and then all the futa to your preferred gender, and it seems Shilo does plan to make it possible/achievable eventually, judging by the intro goals.

Reactions: Bleifuchs

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Many already asked the same in the past decade and the answer remains: Most events need a certain amount of mixed gender and lacking those might crash the game or simply skip them.
If you, for example, divide classes by gender, game might crash if you are unlucky, and you'll only get about 20% of them trigger.
As much as people attempted to play a harem school game, it's actually a corruption game and the current devs already lack staff to write more events to fill the gaps for every playstyle.
If you do want to try, though, the easiest way is to convert everyone to futa and then all the futa to your preferred gender, and it seems Shilo does plan to make it possible/achievable eventually, judging by the intro goals.
He can change generic NPC ratio.

Schools/NormalSchool/PopulationData/Sources/StudentAny.xml
Schools/NormalSchool/PopulationData/Sources/AdultAny.xml

Will have two futas and seven male students to cure and likely will get unsupported game variant with missing events or worse.

Last edited:

ruswolf

Mar 10, 2019
It seems that there should be bestiality in this game, judging by the content filter. But I can't figure out where to look for it. There doesn't seem to be a single location with animals... Tell me, please, what should I do to get episodes with bestiality

hakha

Apr 16, 2018
OY GUYS NEAD HELP THE CONSOLE COMMANDS ARE DISAPERING IN A SPLIT SECOND WHEN I TIPE THE FIRST LETER AND THEI WON'T SHOW , CANN ANIONE HELLP ME THX IN ADVANCE

takasisam

Jun 3, 2020
is there a easy versionof this game? seems like itry to pick girls and cant get too far withit....are there cheats for it? if socan i have its name? or something plz

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes