Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Outside of the initial scene, is it possible to end up with Jocelyn Everkeen as a lover?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I'd like a trigger for the Felicia Titsbig quest line. I've only seen it once. I saw Nina Parker's punishment trigger and didn't know enough about the game to punish her. Some of the quest lines almost seem not to be worth it, what with the WEIRD time jumps.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Outside of the initial scene, is it possible to end up with Jocelyn Everkeen as a lover?
Yeah, and she's not even quest protected during the nature's way quest line like Ruby is so you can seduce her immediately using your favored method

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
It is in startup guide. You start at low education and low rep. Your goal should be to increase them as fast as possible and History/Geography combo does it.

1. Parker (Social sciences) - first week
2. Underwood (Social sciences) - first week
3. Keller (CS) - second week.
4. Whoever you want. You will have enough students for four classes before end of month

Fuzushi (Music or Art, if you got money to buy upgrade) - you need event for parent's gym and extra income from it. Music classroom will be required for upgrading Music club to get income from it.
Bells or Walker (Sport) - Sierra Hardman guest
Smith (Chemisty) - her fan club chain progress gets one event per week

You can replace Underwood with Raymund to start corrupting her early and get Walker instead of Bells. In current game version Raymund and Walker need slow passive corruption to avoid blocks in PTA policy upgrades.
Any desc of the Raymund questline anywhere? It's not in the 1.9.5 walkthrough on the front page.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
the event for nina parker's punishment isnt trigering. anyone got an idea how to force it?
What do you mean by "punishment"? After she is late to class? After she calls you to her home? Which step are you referring to?

I'd like a trigger for the Felicia Titsbig quest line. I've only seen it once. I saw Nina Parker's punishment trigger and didn't know enough about the game to punish her. Some of the quest lines almost seem not to be worth it, what with the WEIRD time jumps.
Titsbig start requires Felicia to have at least 15 Corruption. From there, you encounter a random student stoned, plant the camera aaand off you go.

flint76

Aug 14, 2018
Has the Carmen Smith chain start with oliver been changed either in the latest version or lexville?
Im running lexville and can't seem to get it to fire and been going forever in and out of the biology room when oliver has class.
Maybe a bug because if I ask oliver if he's interested in anyone he says Carmen but she doesn't notice me but when asking Carmen she says no one she's interested in even made the suggestion she look for someone

Jun 21, 2019
The UI can be reduced? some interactions like stop talking to that npc or others that are unlocked later are blocked by the bar of the bottom my resolution is 1360x768p.. i know theres no fullscreen.
1678676224047.png

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Has the Carmen Smith chain start with oliver been changed either in the latest version or lexville?
Im running lexville and can't seem to get it to fire and been going forever in and out of the biology room when oliver has class.
Maybe a bug because if I ask oliver if he's interested in anyone he says Carmen but she doesn't notice me but when asking Carmen she says no one she's interested in even made the suggestion she look for someone
Investigation on Carmen done? Chain starts from investigation and not from class event.

takasisam

Jun 3, 2020
i couldn't get 1 number whats the point in this game? anyone got a clear guide or cheats that make sens? such a weird ass game
but the idea is rather good so I would like to play it but is there an easy mod or something?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i couldn't get 1 number whats the point in this game? anyone got a clear guide or cheats that make sens? such a weird ass game
but the idea is rather good so I would like to play it but is there an easy mod or something?
when I don't get the point about playing minecraft, I don't go complaining about it to Minecraft players.

game guides are available in Wiki and this forum. game also offers tutorial at the start.

In standard unmoded game you get debug button in bottom right corner with all the game internals exposed for your cheating pleasure.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes