Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
The UI can be reduced? some interactions like stop talking to that npc or others that are unlocked later are blocked by the bar of the bottom my resolution is 1360x768p.. i know theres no fullscreen.
View attachment 2462576
Well the only thing I can think is remove cheats and the top box "Category" will be 3 lines smaller allowing the bottom part of the "Interaction" box.

Jord109

Oct 21, 2020
Anybody else find all the shops empty when they load a save, how do I fix this as it is kinda a hard lock

DjangoTx

Jun 12, 2019
hi good nights guys i dont know if this already posted because i cant find it but im looking for a game like this but the difference is that you are the new doctor in the country, you can do the same like here but you are the hspital director, sorry my english not my natural lenguaje same ui, same system, etc this game but in a smaller hospital with nurses and pacients

JM-Waters

Mar 9, 2021
I haven't been able to trigger the Titsbig drug event 4 months into the game. Any suggestion?
What's Felicia's corruption stat? Looking at the event in the debug event menu, it says that Felicia need to have a corruption of 15 or greater for the drugs to appear in the gym depot.

Reactions: Thisguy01

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
What's Felicia's corruption stat? Looking at the event in the debug event menu, it says that Felicia need to have a corruption of 15 or greater for the drugs to appear in the gym depot.
Thanks.
Yes, it's at 13... and I have no way of corrupting her directly yet.,,

Oh, and another thing I'd like to check is the Hardman final corruption (photo sesh at their place) doesn't trigger either, any ideas?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks.
Yes, it's at 13... and I have no way of corrupting her directly yet.,,

Oh, and another thing I'd like to check is the Hardman final corruption (photo sesh at their place) doesn't trigger either, any ideas?
Invite Felicia to office and give something to her. Starts with C and ends with or. Or break into their house and use same thing while she is sleeping. Hypnosis works too.

Or change school policies for passive gain.

Karin Hardman is not working in Ward?

Reactions: Thisguy01

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Invite Felicia to office and give something to her. Starts with C and ends with or. Or break into their house and use same thing while she is sleeping. Hypnosis works too.

Or change school policies for passive gain.

Karin Hardman is not working in Ward?
Great! Sometimes I foreget the obvious.
Yes, Hardman is in the Ward.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
What journal is saying about them? I don't recall having problems in quest with Karin hired before or after Sierra's break.
"Sierra has agreed to help you frame her mother. You should go to their house after school. Don't forget to bring camera."

I have 3 spycams on me. Have been there after school on various occasions and times. Nothing.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
"Sierra has agreed to help you frame her mother. You should go to their house after school. Don't forget to bring camera."

I have 3 spycams on me. Have been there after school on various occasions and times. Nothing.
DSLR camera, maybe? (tech shop at the mall)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
DSLR camera, maybe? (tech shop at the mall)
No, the camera mentioned is a spy cam. You need to go there after dark. I've had it trigger after 22:00 (10pm) but I don't know if it can trigger earlier. Start checking after 21:00 (9pm) maybe

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
winetricks (search for it in your favorite search engine, if you don't know what it is) should allow you to load .NET 4.8 and VC2010 support into your wine environment. That should satisty game dependencies. Not sure if it will allow to run this game. I don't want to test it myself, cause installing wine requires whole 32bit library set installation for me.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Slut Maker - check. Got 91 of them, in fact, for the "quietly drug the whole town" run, so I need all the SM and Corruptors I can get.

Ticket - check. Bought the monthly one every time I needed one due to Parker quests.

Something I would need confirmation on, though: does the vengeance part require SM and the ticket to trigger the message saying the principal came up with the idea of vengeance? Let me [try to] explain using another example: Jenny Coppers corruption itself does not trigger inside Police Station without actually having the drugs required, but prior to that you do get informed that you are going to need them. How is the Parker quest configured, then? I ask that because I remember being informed about needing a train ticket when I first started the Parker chain. In other words, I was informed I needed one.

UPD: Dzeris Yep, we got a creepy-crawly bug (on 1.10.4.2): I made a 12PMish save and went to buy every type of ticket (already have monthly in inventory). Monthly, Weekly, Daily were not picked up by the game, but when I bought the 1/4/8 ride ones and switched locations (went home) afterwards, the quest triggered immediately.

Sure did. Thanks a bunch.(y)
THANK YOU FOR THIS

follow up, hey neat new trick: the event fires, just like you mentioned, but then SHE DOESN'T SHOW UP.

edit: disregard the follow-up - she just sucks at following directions. had to leave and come back in the 18:00 hour but not at 18:00 sharp (as she was instructed) for it to fire.

Ugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
hi guys
i build the chem lab but i cant do any research
i need to do something else to open this option?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes