Drew49th

Aug 27, 2018
I keep getting tourched due to low Reputation level. It seems everyting I do is a reducer. How can I build my REP??

Sep 3, 2023
I keep getting tourched due to low Reputation level. It seems everyting I do is a reducer. How can I build my REP??
You can build reputation daily by setting school policies that parents approve of. You can avoid losing reputation in random events if you make sure the inhibition of the general community isn't too much higher than the inhibition of your students.

There are some specific things that can raise reputation (not a complete list, there are more):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Drew49th

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
im little confused i have to much heart on npc character but i cant do weird stuuf did someone can help me how to do it by these tab i have

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
At the start of the game relaxed clothing is the least inhibited option that you can go without triggering hit to rep and NPCs will see your principal's undies when evaluating your rep. Dress up your principal properly. School policies impact rep too.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
im little confused i have to much heart on npc character but i cant do weird stuuf did someone can help me how to do it by these tab i have
You see hearts only for friendship and relationship. NPC attraction is based on multiple stats and high friendship won't help to do weird stuff with NPC that has low corruption, low loyalty, inhibition and age difference. "Hearts" are rounded decimal numbers in those stats. "I have a lot of hearts" means nothing as you can see up to ten and thresholds for passing some actions require specific stat value or some thing that is not calculated in hearts.

how to flirt successfully
Flirting allows to improve friendship with NPCs, but you can't repeat some actions and best choices depend on NPC personality. It is a lot easier to increase friendship with gifts to around four hearts, get their phone and then raise friendship to the max with small talk over the phone. With some special NPCs you can get phone via moderate relationship level somewhere around six hearts. You will not get any "weird" events and pictures by flirting with NPCs. Flirting is game mechanic that you use only to learn what it does and then you won't bother spending your time on it.

how to get drugs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsugumi

SumGuy

Dec 21, 2017
This might be a dumb question but it's driving me crazy: How to I plant Susan's panties at Peter's room? I broke into their house at night 3 times now, go into his room and can't find any option to put the panties there. I have the panties (obviously) and 2 spycams

Reactions: gorgonzola_eater

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
SumGuy You need to do it during the day. :rolleyes: Break in when nobody is home, i.e., during school. Then wait a few days (I just give it a week) and do the same thing to collect the evidence.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
what is icon character ! and also content filter whitelist that is mean it will show and also did i need start new game afther it

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes