Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
what is icon character ! and also content filter whitelist that is mean it will show and also did i need start new game afther it
! means that character has ongoing quest. Generic friendship affecting actions are restricted on such characters.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
im kidnda new can help
Starter guide is at https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-6-hhs.1016/post-6161918 or in . Hire secretary to see accounting tab in school policies. Don't hire more teachers than you have classes. Do not hire Lydia (personal assistant), Goth (librarian) or Karin Hardman (doctor) at the start of the game. Your start goal should be to improve photoshoping skills up to 20 and get event with reporter at the beach. Do not open all available clubs at the start of the game. Don't burn all available money on school upgrades at the start.

It is not difficult to balance money in game. If you can't be bothered to do that, you can always add extra money in debug.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
did u know where is hiding ms dickinson
Dzeris
content filter whitelist that is mean it will show when restart game and again

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
this is not show in game what is marked did i need new game or
Dzeris and also
did u know where is hiding ms dickinson
Your whitelist filters settings do not do anything as you are not using blacklist options. As far as I know game restart is not required to apply content filter changes. You will not get more events by enabling them in whitelists. Bestiality does not exist in base game.

Elaine Dickinson, Sayoko, Julia Gonzalez and her store, Molly and Sammy Walker exist only in game events. You can't interact with them.

Last edited:

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
i was enable some of whitelist but some not show
i mean whitelist is oke stuuf they will show blacklist is not

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i was enable some of whitelist but some not show
i mean whitelist is oke stuuf they will show blacklist is not
bestiality, chubby, netorare or rape events will not show up even if you whitelist them. There are no such events in base game. Maybe some quest events or hypnosis might be considered rape, but your students will be having consensual sex in random events.

1705423442823.png

Sentence highlighted in red tells that your settings do nothing as you are not blacklisting events.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Actually Barteke has started to work on adapting my Comp and Non-Comp club mods into the base game, it was just he was busy to the point he couldn't work on the game other than with coding, and in fact a lot of the work going on right now is code-based.

Drew49th

Aug 27, 2018
I enjoy HHS a lot. Never the same each itteration I attempt. Have not gotten into adding mods as of yet, but have been poking the Debug window and enjoy that aspect thoroughly. By anychance, could anyone tell me where I can find the contro for "Reputation"? (i.e.; what tab and sub-catagory? TEN Q

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I enjoy HHS a lot. Never the same each itteration I attempt. Have not gotten into adding mods as of yet, but have been poking the Debug window and enjoy that aspect thoroughly. By anychance, could anyone tell me where I can find the contro for "Reputation"? (i.e.; what tab and sub-catagory? TEN Q
debug can change rep with console commands. Two bottom lines in your favorite tab. Or you just set your school policies properly and do not dress your principal in the way students or town folk do not like.

Reactions: Drew49th

Drew49th

Aug 27, 2018
"Or you just set your school policies properly and do not dress your principal in the way students or town folk do not like."

But what fun is that??? #:{D>

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes