omeopatico

Sep 8, 2021
i cant fuking do anything on the first day how do i manage school or attend meeting? There are no button i can click other than map, smartphone, inventory, settings and debug. What do i click here to set up the school???

Cattura.PNG

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i cant fuking do anything on the first day how do i manage school or attend meeting? There are no button i can click other than map, smartphone, inventory, settings and debug. What do i click here to set up the school???
Did you... try clicking any of the buttons? Like actually leaving the house and walking towards the school?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Managing school should be available from the principal's office. And attending the PTA meeting happens in the meeting room next to the office, at specific scheduled times. They can be scheduled with your assistant or the secretary (if you hired them).

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Missing buttons are UI elements that tend to be stored in separate files. So you did not unpack game correctly or you are storing it in location which might block access to some files due to directory length limits.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You have to buy the home computer from the electronics store in the mall to manage the school from home. Until then, you can do it in the principal's office.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
You have to buy the home computer from the electronics store in the mall to manage the school from home. Until then, you can do it in the principal's office.
Kitchen and school management do not require computer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from missing buttons his screenshot also shows time advanced to 8:00 for some reason and he managed to spend 50 bucks somewhere.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes