n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah, it's primarily used for the additional arousal calculations. Generally you can think of it like "you are into *insert_fetish_here* happening", regardless of who is on the receiving end.
In the changelog, there's a mention about "Futa preference advanced options: Added per forum discussion 'With or Without Testicles'". Where can I find it?

Hmm, anyone figure out where's the newspaper yet? It seems the devs think it's funny to hide it somewhere.

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
In the changelog, there's a mention about "Futa preference advanced options: Added per forum discussion 'With or Without Testicles'". Where can I find it?
On the map you'll find on the top left "Help & Options" (advanced options) there you can find the option to show/hide the testicles. Along with some other options like clothing and public hair

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
Hello,

I need help with the quest of Susan Hooter, in the wiki it says that I have to teach the lockpick Jeremy Hood in the park but every time I talk to him he only gives me the option of relationship but not talking. I have the lockpick I bought at the security store but I do not know how to do lockpicking.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
the change log link is wrong which point to the old version. I think below link should be the correct one.

Reactions: pgm_01

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Some answers on the new version, in no particular order.

Susan Hooter / Jeremy Hood lockpicking etc. As before, you need to catch Jeremy stealing a woman's purse in order to launch your MC into the world of lockpicking. it's a random chance thing. If you have the conversation with Susan about how bad her locks are, you need to keep visiting the park during weekdays daytime until the purse stealing scene triggers.

As for lockpicking training, I have never been able to get the hang of the keyboard controls and fail pretty consistently trying the keyboard. On my laptop, the touchpad is barely better at the beginning levels. I have found that I need to use a mouse to get anywhere at the beginning. As always, save before your training , or any lockpicking events so you can go back if you fail.

The newspaper is very important to kicking off several event chains. It used to be given to you, but now you have to work to find it. Think about some of the newer locations in the game and look at the release notes. Where do you sometimes see today's paper laying about while you are waiting for something to happen in real life? What is an early game concern that keeps you from doing as much as you want each day? There is now a way to solve that a bit, but it will cost you some money.

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
Is there an event that enables the skill for lock picking? I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to start being able to pick locks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there an event that enables the skill for lock picking? I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to start being able to pick locks.
Yes there is a suspicious guy in the park and you must stop his bad deed then talk to him.
Remember its and RNG type of thing so it might take time to catch him.

Reactions: Destrosity

Superk

May 21, 2017
Jesus fucking christ, this is another game that fools you on it's cover art(Which isn't here, for some reason). All this micro-managed bullshit. I can't see how anyone can play this for more than 10 minutes.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Jesus fucking christ, this is another game that fools you on it's cover art(Which isn't here, for some reason). All this micro-managed bullshit. I can't see how anyone can play this for more than 10 minutes.
Uh, its a corruption game, and a massive at that. Never been a secret what kind of art is used in this game.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Let me tell you little, tiny secret - cheats. Debug menu is in the bottom of screen.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I'm lost, how do I confront Karin for the futa-maker? Already resolved her story stuff I think, her daughter likes being a futa, and I have her on my side to the point that she didn't wear panties to work, but I never got the confront option to learn how to make the drug.

*disregard I guess, had to learn new drugs it seems. Other question, I'm guessing it isn't considering how unlikely it'd be at this point, but pregnancy isn't a thing at the moment right?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes