Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I can never pass any of the rules as in none not a singe one on the a school board I spent over 5 hours stuck doing the same thing over again I had have half the board corrupt and the other have show me that hypnotism is useless because it does not stay lock on and always reset the next day so I raged quit the game for being to grind filled and hard no mater how I like the idea of this game.
I am unsure of your current status member wise, but the detective is extremely useful for getting people corrupted as he starts a lot of the teacher sidequests. Once you know a person's "weakness", you can chat with them and... gain their trust. These side-quests are extremely important in corrupting characters as even if you only do the bare minimum of the quest (i.e. blackmail the school doctor and don't even chat with her afterwards), they'll be a lot more open to siding with you.

Along with that, if even one person vetoes your proposal the whole thing fails, so you could have everyone naked and agreeing with you but if one PTA member is ignored and vetoes then you need to focus your efforts on that specific person.

I'd say one of the hardest to corrupt as she's very important for some chains but has none for herself would be the sex shop owner, the best thing you can do is raise hypnotism or give her gifts and gradually wear her down as she is difficult to get alone and has no quests for her directly, though once she starts wearing USA flag panties you're golden.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
best thing you can do is raise hypnotism
My hypno skill was as high as I could get it and it was useless none the things I pick stick and I would have to use it the next day on the same person so it is very broken as in it did not work at all and should be fixed or removed.
detective is extremely useful
why is no tips and such post on this games page because that is useful to know, when I mean tips I mean on this game thread an not redirect me somewhere else.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Did you skip the introduction? Did you skim through the introduction? There is a lot of important information there. Thankfully, there is a way to read it still. Open the map and you will find a help button that will oddly enough, offer up some help like the chance to read the introduction again.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Did you skip the introduction? Did you skim through the introduction? There is a lot of important information there. Thankfully, there is a way to read it still. Open the map and you will find a help button that will oddly enough, offer up some help like the chance to read the introduction again.
I will check the help button then or restart to reread, I have a terrible habit of forgetting important things that I need to remember when I play games.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
My hypno skill was as high as I could get it and it was useless none the things I pick stick and I would have to use it the next day on the same person so it is very broken as in it did not work at all and should be fixed or removed..
Just to elaborate more, and keep in mind you may not like the game still even after what I say and I find it appealing perhaps because of this crud:

Hypnotism (and most other skills) will require serious grinding to level up. It takes probably a few in-game months to get a high enough stamina from working out at the gym in order to save a kidnapped student assuming you do so literally every single day. In the case of Hypnotism, you get more skillful with it as you hypnotize people, and there are a few people you can practice your skills on (girl in the park, girl in the library at school) and the detective can train you once per-weekday. You don't just 'learn hypnotism' and have it succeed from then on. This is very much a game you either sit and play over a day off when you have nothing else going on and can just 'wait for the good part', or you do something else while playing and eventually you go back to the game when you have a good amount of people corrupted and can be full-on debauchery.

You can 'cheat' with Hypnotism though by saving before attempting to hypnotize, then reloading if you fail. As far as I've seen, failing to hypnotize won't immediately block you from trying again so spam away as much as you want. To go along with this, even a max skill of hypnotism does not automatically corrupt like in other games where you're a demon/have super powers. Imagine characters have stat points and by doing hypnotism, you can lower said stats by 1-2 points... so in order to corrupt a sane person with 20 stats into being corrupted, you'd have to hypnotize them maybe 5-10 times. This can be done in one day as long as you have the energy for it, but it is not an instant process (this is also how you can hypnotize multiple people, though granted it is difficult the more people there are so hard to control a whole class and in the city this usually doesn't matter as most NPCs are nobodies with 0 influence on the story)

*little tip btw to avoid running out of energy: get to the restaurant before 4'ish or so every day and eat there, it costs $45 per-meal, but if you work there afterwards you still make a profit and it basically means you won't run out of energy the rest of the day.

cingmomon

Oct 20, 2017
Are we able to go inside Smallville Times? If yes, how? I've tried to "befriend" some journalists and editor, hoping they would somehow give an access key, but nothing happen.

lnzlee

Jun 23, 2017
Are we able to go inside Smallville Times? If yes, how? I've tried to "befriend" some journalists and editor, hoping they would somehow give an access key, but nothing happen.
you need to get a beach event and get blackmailed into taking photoshop jobs to enter smallville times

cingmomon

Oct 20, 2017
I can't seem to find where the bondage club meeting being held. I says that it is held in basement in 18-20. Is this basement means the basement in my house? Because I have tried going there several times and they are never there. The club already has 21 members.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
My hypno skill was as high as I could get it and it was useless none the things I pick stick and I would have to use it the next day on the same person so it is very broken as in it did not work at all and should be fixed or removed.why is no tips and such post on this games page because that is useful to know, when I mean tips I mean on this game thread an not redirect me somewhere else.
I get it if it's hard grind with the hypnotic skill, but what you're describing is not normal. If as you say the very next day all your hard work is tossed away, I'll be mad as hell. But are you sure you corrupt a person enough in 1 day?

In my experience, even at max level hypnotism, if you're not hack the game in anyway, 1 day of chasing around a person will yield to minimal corruption, and if the value of the stat happens to be just outside the GameMind system range, it will overidden back in range. If you however can get the target to stay in 1 place and barrage hypnotize her all day & night long non-stop, assuming she'll not move away after each session, and assuming you have infinite energy to do the barrage, I found on average I have to spend 3 game days to fully corrupt the person. That's with tweaking the target's loyalty stat to be above 30. Below that value, too many fails, even with max level hypno. Imagine that you have to chase down the target because after each session she'll move away somewhere else.

If you're wondering how I do that, use this debug command:
SET LOCATION FOR [firstname]_[lastname] TO [locationname]

If all fails, you can always set the stats using the debug menu. If after that the stats reset at the next day, then there's a serious problem going on.

I can't seem to find where the bondage club meeting being held. I says that it is held in basement in 18-20. Is this basement means the basement in my house? Because I have tried going there several times and they are never there. The club already has 21 members.
Nope, it's at School Basement. You need to unlock the option to build it via Samantha Keller (don't outright blackmail her with the material the detective gave you).

cingmomon

Oct 20, 2017
Nope, it's at School Basement. You need to unlock the option to build it via Samantha Keller (don't outright blackmail her with the material the detective gave you).
How do you unlock the option? I have already made Samantha Keller fully corrupted and fully uninhibited.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
How do you unlock the option? I have already made Samantha Keller fully corrupted and fully uninhibited.
If you have the bondage club allowed by the PTA you should already have it as I think it's a requirement before you can even bring it up to the PTA (kinda like how you can't bring up internet restrictions, if you can't access the internet at school). Go to the schoolyard outside (where you have the choice to go to the cafeteria or sports area), and there should be a basement there now. If you don't see it there, go back to the principle/school management and buy the basement area of the school.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Check in the School Management panel, Expansion tab. Does Basement listed there? Have you purchased it? The Basement should be in the Schoolyard, between the "School Entrance" and "Behind School" button. If not, well, there's no easy way to do this.

When the detective gave you the report about Keller after you have him investigate her, you have 2 options, confront her or play along. If you confront her, you'll miss the Basement upgrade. Now, you said you've fully corrupted her, I assume you mean by blackmailing her with the CCTV cam photo. That is separate from the detective plot. If you haven't done it yet, great. If you have, well, aside from loading to previous point, or force hack it with a script to enable the upgrade, I don't see any option.

Just post back if you want the script route, maybe I can cobble something up.

If you have the bondage club allowed by the PTA you should already have it as I think it's a requirement before you can even bring it up to the PTA (kinda like how you can't bring up internet restrictions, if you can't access the internet at school). Go to the schoolyard outside (where you have the choice to go to the cafeteria or sports area), and there should be a basement there now. If you don't see it there, go back to the principle/school management and buy the basement area of the school.
There's a bug in v1.9.5 that I found, which enables the Bondage Club proposal right from the beginning. The code which should be enabling it after Bondage Class proposal is passed actually disable it for 1 week before enabling it again.

Last edited:

cingmomon

Oct 20, 2017
Check in the School Management panel, Expansion tab. Does Basement listed there? Have you purchased it? The Basement should be in the Schoolyard, between the "School Entrance" and "Behind School" button. If not, well, there's no easy way to do this.

When the detective gave you the report about Keller after you have him investigate her, you have 2 options, confront her or play along. If you confront her, you'll miss the Basement upgrade. Now, you said you've fully corrupted her, I assume you mean by blackmailing her with the CCTV cam photo. That is separate from the detective plot. If you haven't done it yet, great. If you have, well, aside from loading to previous point, or force hack it with a script to enable the upgrade, I don't see any option.

Just post back if you want the script route, maybe I can cobble something up.
Thanks dude. I don't think I have played the detective route yet, even though I remember earlier in the game there is a clickable location in the Schoolyard to go to the basement (haven't been unlocked yet). But right now the location icon is not even there and there is no option to build one in the school upgrade section. Will tried the detective route for now, see if it helps.

Kinoman

Aug 8, 2018
I spent 2 weekends on game)
I got quastion. Why need bazement?

where is bdsm? peeing? Loli? No pregnant.

I dont see some themes. My blacklist is empty.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I spent 2 weekends on game)
I got quastion. Why need bazement?

where is bdsm? peeing? Loli? No pregnant.

I dont see some themes. My blacklist is empty.
Basement, at school and your home, is where BDSM happen. IDK about peeing & loli, I filter that out. Pregnant for the time being is nearly non existent. Only 1 girl have that route, and that's more of a hack rather than supported in engine.

Kinoman

Aug 8, 2018
Basement, at school and your home, is where BDSM happen. IDK about peeing & loli, I filter that out. Pregnant for the time being is nearly non existent. Only 1 girl have that route, and that's more of a hack rather than supported in engine.
How to activate bdsm? I already have a basement.
I do all PTA options. I have all clubs and rooms

I do not remember what I chose for Samantha Keller in blackmail event.
What should i do with her?

Last edited:

cingmomon

Oct 20, 2017
Is there anyway to easily increase your reputation beside chatting with students in home computer and doing some cover up work in office desk? My reputation keep declining due to policies that I implemented, I think.

Also, I notice that there is a certain threshold for nudity in public (and school). For example, if I bring some girl home they would practically being naked but this same character always have their clothes on when in public. Is there anyway to break this threshold? I have tried to corrupt most of the people in the cities but this threshold keep being there.

W65

May 31, 2018
It's worth noting that not everything on the blacklist and whitelist is guaranteed to be in the game, either right now or ever.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes