362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
Is there anyway to easily increase your reputation beside chatting with students in home computer and doing some cover up work in office desk? My reputation keep declining due to policies that I implemented, I think.

First, prevent further reputation losses. If you have students causing big rep declines when you visit class, isolate them all into a separate class so they won't shock the innocent ones. Choose policies that parents will like, such as study detention. And obviously avoid doing stuff in public, except kissing parents/teachers. If you come across students in the park masturbating, don't go there at all anymore; only forest and playground.

--Speaking of which, on weekends you can come across students jogging in forest, and student sleeping in playground. Both of these increase rep, the former by 1-2 and the latter by 1.
--Keep walking around school during the day, and you'll occasionally find phone (take to office), pick up injured student (take to ward), see students kissing out front (scold them), and classes out of control (help her restore order).
--Also, get the private detective to investigate June Perrier ASAP, as this starts a chain that will eventually allow you to get +4 rep every weekend.
There are others, but these are the big ones.

Also, I notice that there is a certain threshold for nudity in public (and school). For example, if I bring some girl home they would practically being naked but this same character always have their clothes on when in public. Is there anyway to break this threshold? I have tried to corrupt most of the people in the cities but this threshold keep being there.
Yes, each has a situational outfit so their appearance varies. With enough time, lowering inhibition and raising corruption/lust, they'll wear less and less. When you get your photoshop skills up, you'll get a loooong chain of tasks that eventually results in what you are asking for here.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Can the player be a sub in this game?
Female / Futa PC's have a few scenes in submissive positions, usually in blackmail scenarios. But for the vast majority of scenes, and main theme of the game itself, NO.
Well if is a futa you take it up the but, you can be fingered in the but and if you give the girls a dildo and they can do you up the but as well and not to mention some oral stuff these are the closest Scenes I can find if you want to be a sub.

Reactions: Anonymous100

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
What time does it have to be to get the thief event?
1st, read the newspaper about the crimewave. The newspaper is at the diner. Take a meal and get it. After that, the thief event can fire as early as 3 days after game start. Just go to the park between 8:00 to 17:00.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
1st, read the newspaper about the crimewave. The newspaper is at the diner. Take a meal and get it. After that, the thief event can fire as early as 3 days after game start. Just go to the park between 8:00 to 17:00.
I have been read the newspaper and used the wait button for a full ingame day there it did not trigger even though I see him in people on the right.

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I have been read the newspaper and used the wait button for a full ingame day there it did not trigger even though I see him in people on the right.
The wait button has several problems when triggering location specific events. It can trigger person specific/attached events, but for location specific, nope. You have to move away from the park then enter again for the game to re-calculate what event to fire.

Sometimes, it requires more than a day to back-and-forth the park, cos other event could preempt it in the background.

When in doubt whether an event is person or location specific, use the back-and-forth method (exit the location then enter again)

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The wait button has several problems when triggering location specific events. It can trigger person specific/attached events, but for location specific, nope. You have to move away from the park then enter again for the game to re-calculate what event to fire.

Sometimes, it requires more than a day to back-and-forth the park, cos other event could preempt it in the background.

When in doubt whether an event is person or location specific, use the back-and-forth method (exit the location then enter again)
I will have to try and does anybody know or have a guide(time table for time and date) to npcs that have special events I mean the ones outside of the PTA(I think it is called) or not in the detectives investigations list.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I will have to try and does anybody know or have a guide(time table for time and date) to npcs that have special events I mean the ones outside of the PTA(I think it is called) or not in the detectives investigations list.
Problem is, the events are largely not time based, but progress based, i.e. 1 week from this event that event fires.

If you're looking for general schedule of the special characters, well, at school time those who are supposed to be at school, i.e. hired teachers, your students, will be at school. For students, they will taking classes according to their schedules, but which subject taught at which class, apart from subjects which requires special classrooms, your guess is as good as mine, they're randomized. Outside school time however, everything is randomized. Well, at least the special person sleeps at their respective homes starting from midnight, mostly.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Problem is, the events are largely not time based, but progress based, i.e. 1 week from this event that event fires.

If you're looking for general schedule of the special characters, well, at school time those who are supposed to be at school, i.e. hired teachers, your students, will be at school. For students, they will taking classes according to their schedules, but which subject taught at which class, apart from subjects which requires special classrooms, your guess is as good as mine, they're randomized. Outside school time however, everything is randomized. Well, at least the special person sleeps at their respective homes starting from midnight, mostly.
oh ok I was just looking in the images and saw the some of the npcs off the PTA school board thing had events so I was just a wondering.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I'm in a process of writing some event notes for teachers and PTA, and various other events, but RL intervenes. In the meantime you could search my name in this thread to see what little I've posted (I believe I've posted Carmen and Ronda), and/or ask away, hopefully I could answer it.

Here's a list of what already done (unless noted otherwise, all the notes are for v1.9.5 with hotfixes applied)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can we find this guide anywhere? Or is this yet to be posted? Cause if it's the second one, I'd very much love to get my hands on the incomplete guide anyway.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
this games plays way to much like a Microsoft office program, and its extremely over whelming, way to much to do and way to many stats to work about and way way way to much to read, and i keep getting errors going to different parts of the map, and from what i can tell most the images don't even keep one consistent art style, it looks like the developer just up and went to some hentai image board and grabbed whatever looked good and just haphazardly threw them in to the game. diffidently not for the average player base that's for sure

and whatever TF this means too "Location\School\Behind School\SkippingClass.ve.xml [EXEC] caused an exception at operation "

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
this games plays way to much like a Microsoft office program, and its extremely over whelming, way to much to do and way to many stats to work about and way way way to much to read, and i keep getting errors going to different parts of the map, and from what i can tell most the images don't even keep one consistent art style, it looks like the developer just up and went to some hentai image board and grabbed whatever looked good and just haphazardly threw them in to the game. diffidently not for the average player base that's for sure

and whatever TF this means too "Location\School\Behind School\SkippingClass.ve.xml [EXEC] caused an exception at operation "
The errors are fixed in the hotfixes, which must be downloaded from the main/official site. . I'd really wish someone would put it up at the 1st page alongside with the game download so new users won't be bewildered like this.

For the graphic styles/images, well, it's a non-profit indie game after all, and the dev got their hands full with the engine cos of the complexity of the game. I've played other games with similar approach to graphics before and I can say this game is one of the better ones. The devs at least tries to be consistent for each special characters. Other games like this just throw together the 1st image they can pull from the net, consistency be damned.

Reactions: Reij

W65

May 31, 2018
... and from what i can tell most the images don't even keep one consistent art style, it looks like the developer just up and went to some hentai image board and grabbed whatever looked good and just haphazardly threw them in to the game. ...
That is pretty much exactly what they did, yeah. No two ways about that.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Could somebody help me?

When i try to launch the hhs+.exe it says

Unhandled exception - last chance

Do you want to try to continue despite this unhandled exception? This is not recommended, as follow-up errors may occur.

yes / no

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes