Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is there any news about the big update, as in an estimate on when it's ready ?
Development is just slow but steady, currently sitting at 82% on the roadmap bugtracker.
roadmap.jpg

Progress says 49/59 issues fixed (above). With 1.9.5 coming out October of 2018 I wouldn't expect another update to come out for at least another 3-4 months assuming there's not other problems found, we should definitely have a release this year though.

Oct 14, 2018
Development is just slow but steady, currently sitting at 82% on the roadmap bugtracker.
View attachment 514032

Progress says 49/59 issues fixed (above). With 1.9.5 coming out October of 2018 I wouldn't expect another update to come out for at least another 3-4 months assuming there's not other problems found, we should definitely have a release this year though.
Darn, I see. A shame the development is so slow now. Thanks for the info. :)

D

Deleted member 1658620

Is there any tutorial on how to create your own paper dolls?

canchris

Dec 5, 2016
Has the start of the Hooter quest changed? I can't seem to get to confront the thief in the park, to get my lockpicking skills going.

Shadow1317

Aug 16, 2017
Did anyone break in a slave in there basement?
If they did could they get them back into the school or even get them out of the room in the first place?

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
So, is there a guide on the kidnapping and forced stuff, like how to set it up etc?
Im not sure which event you are asking. But if you are talking about the missing girl event which does involve kidnapping, iirc the school needs to hit some morals number, then to trigger, go around school grounds until you trigger the event in which you find a female student sitting alone. Pick the option in which you leave her alone. She will go missing in a few days

Jan 29, 2018
Im not sure which event you are asking. But if you are talking about the missing girl event which does involve kidnapping, iirc the school needs to hit some morals number, then to trigger, go around school grounds until you trigger the event in which you find a female student sitting alone. Pick the option in which you leave her alone. She will go missing in a few days
I meant how do you unlock the basement stuff where you can kidnap people? I saw a few comments about it

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I meant how do you unlock the basement stuff where you can kidnap people? I saw a few comments about it
First, find the newspaper. Hint: have a meal in the restaurant. You need the newspaper for a lot of the chains to start. Read the newspaper, all of it. It will give you some ideas.

When you have the cash, upgrade your basement, this can happen anytime.

At lunchtime, explore behind the school. At some point you will run into a random girl hanging out where you get a choice to talk to her or ignore her... What could happen to her if you leave her alone? She will go missing and you will be given a chance to investigate it yourself. Find something where you saw her last that will unlock a new location. It might be a good idea to get your fitness up pretty high, or get the sleep atomizer from a teacher quest. Oh, and the newspaper that you read everything in before, that also unlocks meeting the thief in the park where you can learn lockpicking. You will need this skill too. Go to the new location and probably get beaten, then you will have an idea that maybe there is a back door. Go there and get through the back door to "rescue" the girl. You will be faced with several choices here. I recommend a save and that you try some of the paths available.

If you want a pregnant follower, save her and get her back to her parents. If you feel the need to fill your basement dungeon, bring her home.

Jan 29, 2018
First, find the newspaper. Hint: have a meal in the restaurant. You need the newspaper for a lot of the chains to start. Read the newspaper, all of it. It will give you some ideas.

When you have the cash, upgrade your basement, this can happen anytime.

At lunchtime, explore behind the school. At some point you will run into a random girl hanging out where you get a choice to talk to her or ignore her... What could happen to her if you leave her alone? She will go missing and you will be given a chance to investigate it yourself. Find something where you saw her last that will unlock a new location. It might be a good idea to get your fitness up pretty high, or get the sleep atomizer from a teacher quest. Oh, and the newspaper that you read everything in before, that also unlocks meeting the thief in the park where you can learn lockpicking. You will need this skill too. Go to the new location and probably get beaten, then you will have an idea that maybe there is a back door. Go there and get through the back door to "rescue" the girl. You will be faced with several choices here. I recommend a save and that you try some of the paths available.

If you want a pregnant follower, save her and get her back to her parents. If you feel the need to fill your basement dungeon, bring her home.
So, she is the only one you can kidnap? Bummer. Here's hoping more options in the future.

Reactions: Saburo. M
Jan 29, 2018
Ok I get to the behind the school but the game suddenly starts throwing exceptions and errors at me and will not trigger it properly

Location\School\Behind School\SkippingClass.ve.xml [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 589).
Unable to find Remote Event 'Interactions\MindControl\Tech_MindControlDevice'

-Edit- Installed the patches no more error.
Now regarding the event so around 12? And is it just a student back there you talk to or a actual popup event?

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Ok I get to the behind the school but the game suddenly starts throwing exceptions and errors at me and will not trigger it properly

Location\School\Behind School\SkippingClass.ve.xml [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 589).
Unable to find Remote Event 'Interactions\MindControl\Tech_MindControlDevice'

-Edit- Installed the patches no more error.
Now regarding the event so around 12? And is it just a student back there you talk to or a actual popup event?
It's a pop up event. It might be hard to wait for a student of your choice to end up there. There is a choice to warn her and she comes back in so the bext time it fires would be a different girl.

The basement upgrade is purchased in the same way and place as school upgrades in the management section.

Jan 29, 2018
It's a pop up event. It might be hard to wait for a student of your choice to end up there. There is a choice to warn her and she comes back in so the bext time it fires would be a different girl.

The basement upgrade is purchased in the same way and place as school upgrades in the management section.
So, only female students?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes