yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HentaiHighSchool-HHS-1.10.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Gerfenikss
Apr 19, 2020
I've updated the OP for the new 1.10.6 release. It's only bugfixes, balance tweaks and some improvements for event creators, though.

And it includes an optional mod that gives a preview of a new paperdoll system rework that combines different layers for hair, expression, glasses, piercings, aging, arm emotes and skin color. May not apply correctly too all dress states though, hence being a preview.
Hopefully an updated walkthrough for it too. I couldn't get anywhere making a custom girl.

Jazzpunk

Jul 7, 2017
I've been tinkering with a mod for years and finally decided to share it. I planned on doing it on the HHS+ site but after the original went into a black hole, I'm too lazy to make a new account on the new one (feel free to share it there).

It basically just replaces a bunch of random images with "better" looking ones. Some images remain the same just that the mod has a higher res one and is sourced, all images are sourced. The mod should work on v1.10.3 unless they changed existing events.

I did a complete overhaul of Annette's images, adding a bunch of gifs and such but v1.10.2 broke a bunch of it. I will be putting off doing any changes to the events themselves for now and will focus on just replacing existing images. Updates will happen, don't expect them to be frequent.

EDIT:

Delete your previous version before installing the new one. An easy way to check if the mod is working properly is going to General Store and checking if the images for the drinks have changed or not.

MOD

Updated the mod with a couple of event overhauls. It's still a WIP, so the current modded events will not be the same in the future. Mostly finished with the Cheerleader Club images, might change some odd images and some minor dialogue changes. Currently in the process of overhauling the images for the prostitute visits.

Examples of the new cheerleader event images:

CheerleaderSexyPractice (3).jpg -> Cheerleader_Sexy_Group_(9).jpg

CheerleaderSexyPractice (4).jpg -> Cheerleader_Sexy_Solo_(8).jpg

CaughtHer2.jpg -> CaughtHer2.jpg

MagazineAd1.jpg -> MagazineAd.jpg

P1Flip&Fuck.jpg -> P1_Strip_5.gif

P2Titjob2.gif -> P2_Fondle_7.gif

Reactions: Ixiah

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone know how to edit the population in the newest version? the post for it that's linked in the op is outdated and doesn't work for the newest version

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
does anyone know how to edit the population in the newest version? the post for it that's linked in the op is outdated and doesn't work for the newest version
Schools/NormalSchool/PopulationData/Sources
* AdultAny.xml
* StudentAny.xml
Open in plain text editor of the choice and change ratios.

Please note that generic male students are required for quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon_Arkwing
Apr 19, 2020
How do you hack?? I finally got to a part where I can hack Annette's computer and when it showed me the hacking game, I was just like "............. Tha fuck?"

I see you can move the highlighted bar using arrows, but even then I don't know wtf to do really. I'm looking for 1 sequence and have 2 row highlighters...

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
it's not intuitive, but basically the goal is to find the corresponding 'code' that isn't changing, at which point overlap and click enter. I think there is a bypass for that but not sure, I always focused on one at a time.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Probably a dumb question, but can someone explain how pregnancy works in this? do i just keep stuffing the girls pussy or is there something more to it i'm missing?

Also, how do i get the Technical Education Snow Town scenario to run?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Probably a dumb question, but can someone explain how pregnancy works in this? do i just keep stuffing the girls pussy or is there something more to it i'm missing?

Also, how do i get the Technical Education Snow Town scenario to run?
Technical Education Snow Town stands for TEST. Nothing of a value for casual players there.

In base game you can get one girl pregnant if you do specific choices in her events. Other pregnancies come for mods.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
How do you hack?? I finally got to a part where I can hack Annette's computer and when it showed me the hacking game, I was just like "............. Tha fuck?"

I see you can move the highlighted bar using arrows, but even then I don't know wtf to do really. I'm looking for 1 sequence and have 2 row highlighters...
Your goal is to overlap the left and right letter/number strings with their matching strings in the changing code, which will be the only letters & numbers that are unchanging. Your targets will shift position each time the bottom, red timer empties and the screen flashes. When the top, blue timer empties you have failed and are kicked out of the minigame

You can move the left set with WASD and the right set with the arrow keys on your keyboard. You can lock them in with the spacebar or the enter key. You must lock them both in at the same time. No partials. You can lock them in one at a time and they will remain locked when the red timer runs out. Thanks to BeeGee for correcting me

My approach is to sort of let my eyes unfocus slightly while gazing at the whole thing, kind of like with a stereogram (magic eye picture) and wait for the unchanging bits to attract my attention. It takes some practice but even the hardest ones are possible

Last edited:
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Technical Education Snow Town stands for TEST. Nothing of a value for casual players there.

In base game you can get one girl pregnant if you do specific choices in her events. Other pregnancies come for mods.
do you know which mod that is? i used one in an old version, but forgot it and don't know which one to look for now

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
can i use the debug window to reset annette's questline? i just realized i don't want her to be a cam whore XD but i took that route without thinking
There is no alternative branch for that. If you do not like those events, do not visit her room in the evening.

sucascu

May 4, 2017
Is there any mod that makes the sex scene consistent with the girl you are talking to instead of showing random hentai pic? Thanks

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is there any mod that makes the sex scene consistent with the girl you are talking to instead of showing random hentai pic? Thanks
No. Remember how npc models look in game. You might get consistent images only with special characters and even there you might argue about who should be reading the book and who is up to something else.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes