Piksha

Jul 1, 2021
Hello. Is it possible to register on the HSS website? Without registration I have no opportunity to download mods on HHS. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
You will need to go get help from the Lexville mod thread at HHS then, I only play the vanilla game and have no trouble having all quest kick off like they should.
when exactly is this underwood hack prompt supposed to show up? maybe im missing something very obvious

Hello. Is it possible to register on the HSS website? Without registration I have no opportunity to download mods on HHS. Thanks in advance
yeah you can register there

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when exactly is this underwood hack prompt supposed to show up? maybe im missing something very obvious

yeah you can register there
What does the hint in your phone say?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It says i need to break into her home to learn more or something like that
You have to try several times and then the prompt comes up to get "requires a high tech strategy"

Jessica Underwood Corruption Quest
is a teacher that you can recruit at the school. Once hired, you can ask the detective to investigate her, and he will direct you to her home. Once you get there, though, her boyfriend will beat you up and throw you out. To corrupt Jessica, you will need to deal with the boyfriend. After a few tries, you will be told that this "requires a high tech strategy". Go to the computer, and you will be given the chance to hack into a police database to dispose of the boyfriend. If your hacking skill is high enough, you can hack the database and have the boyfriend removed. If not successful, you need more .
At that point Jessica is yours, and you can dominate her yourself (if you have the Dark Room), or have dominate her. From that point on, she will begin her corruption and start supporting you on the PTA (although you may need to work on her with drugs and hypnosis to lower her inhibitions to speed things up).

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
After playing several runs of this game, I have a sudden urge to write a short 1st week guide to the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warning: This was made before update 1.10, some information may be outdated.

There's a bit more I want to add, but I'm tired so I'll do it later. yea that's not gonna happen anytime soon, curse my lazy ass.

special thanks to arelor, dalzomo, and Dzeris

Last edited:

Lambda111

Mar 27, 2020
Didn't know where to put this. I've been messing around with the kisekae paper doll editor recently and I've made a PC (Player Character) with different heads depending on their outfit variants, now the issue I've run into is getting the game to register the different heads for the outfits that they were made for. I would have asked this on the HHS+ forum but my account hasn't been registered for whatever reason so if someone has a solution here or could ask on my behalf it would be much appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder how far the progress is for the next update. It seems like it's been a while since the last update.
When I played the last one with some fixes about 1 month ago it still had a lot of bugs and I have not heard any more news since I reported the last bugs I found.

The "Road Map" is still showing 84% complete with 23 problems left unfinished.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
After playing several runs of this game, I have a sudden urge to write a short 1st week guide to the game.

~snip~
LOL.

I have 8 hours of gameplay under my belt, I didn't think of doing any of these. You rarely do any managerial work. With 12K budget, I set up a school with 4 classes studying 7 different subjects. Maybe I should have looked at the titlebar to realize that it reads: "Hentai" High School! Whether it would helped is a different question though...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Still working on the next release.

131 of 154 issue(s) resolved. Progress (85%)

From Shilo a few weeks ago but it should still be valid.
A bunch of the remaining stuff are just tickets that will be checked off right before the final release. Some tickets are kinda finished but are now stuck in a limbo where it's not exactly clear what still needs to be done or whether the issue is truly fixed because it was not easy to reproduce it in the first place.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't seem to keep a "close friendship" with the personal assistant. Any ideas on what to do to keep this relationship?
Phone calls about general stuff and not about the school.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
On day 1 the guide said to talk to the Clothing Store owner but I can not find a way to talk to her
What guide?

You only need to talk to her when you need new cheerleader uniforms and she works daytime Monday - Friday 8-4 or 5.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MrCookie1711

MrCookie1711

Apr 27, 2021
What guid?

You only need to talk to her when you need new cheerleader uniforms and she works daytime Monday - Friday 8-4 or 5.
Well apparently I was looking on a small guide made by 'mynameis123' and I thought the game has some errors. Ty tho

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes