QSP Abandoned Hentai High School [v1.9] [Capta1n]

tenma97

Nov 20, 2017
Guys, i dont know anything about computer so i just want to ask that how to open file qsp?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
made a mod adding a bunch of pics/gifs

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
I'm trying to get the cheat menu to work has anyone figured it out?
Click the number that shows up in every row somewhere in the middle, set it to X.

Now X should appear in every row, but it does not affect the actual stat, which is the number at the end.

Press the set button at the very front of that row to change the stat into X

Reactions: hentai charley

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I'm new to this game and I can't seem to figure out how to play. I set the school policies and that secretary died but other than that nothing seems to ever happen. I wander around an empty school building every day looking in each empty room and waiting around the principal's office for game hours on end but I am never able to actually meet anyone or see anyone in the building or do anything other than wander around an empty building.

Am I missing something? What do I need to do so that people will show up and I can interact with them?

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
I can't post link but go take a look at henthighschool.com forum, you'll find latest version and instructions on how to install :)
A new team is develloping the game and changed the engine, it's a really great game

I just noticed there is actually a thread with the new version on F95zone, search for "HentHighSchool +"

Last edited: