Unity Completed Hentai House [Final] [CggtGroup]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
oh cool, the same game assets that yandere simulator uses, yet chances are this is probbaly made by a better human being...

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
wen you play the game to get coins you will see on the bottom left side 4 slots to buy upgrades, select and buy coins for 5.99$ (its free)
Hi Tania,
I can't find the option to "purchase" the 5.99 coins.
Can you please tell me exactly what to do?
Thanks

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019...7b59911b2df6a9dafe4dc9ed8aac9136a.600x338.jpg

You see the 4 locked on the bottom left side? select one and buy(free) coins that says 5.99!
Hi again Tania, thanks for your response, I really appreciate it.
I clicked on those locks on the bottom left side but nothing happens.
May be it is the version of the game? I'm using the Final version downloaded from this thread. In this version the locks are golden while in your screenshot the locks are silver.

goldenlocks.jpg

Also in my version when you advance in the game these locks are replaced with items that you can purchase but there is no option to purchase coins.

May be I need to do something different?
Can you share some insight?
Thank you very much

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Hi again Tania, thanks for your response, I really appreciate it.
I clicked on those locks on the bottom left side but nothing happens.
May be it is the version of the game? I'm using the Final version downloaded from this thread. In this version the locks are golden while in your screenshot the locks are silver.

View attachment 670188

Also in my version when you advance in the game these locks are replaced with items that you can purchase but there is no option to purchase coins.

May be I need to do something different?
Can you share some insight?
Thank you very much
OK, when if appears to buy items in the locks(lolypop,ect), you select to buy an item and you must not have the coins to buy the item! it will open other window to buy packs of coins, select the top one the 3600 coins for 5.99$, it will had 3600 coins to your bag everytime you "buy" that pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLuix

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
OK, when if appears to buy items in the locks(lolypop,ect), you select to buy an item and you must not have the coins to buy the item! it will open other window to buy packs of coins, select the top one the 3600 coins for 5.99$, it will had 3600 coins to your bag everytime you "buy" that pack.
Hey Tania, that worked perfectly.
I really appreciate your kind help.
Thank you very much for taking time to explain :)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote