Unity - Completed - Hentai Mosaique Fix-IT Shoppe [Final] [Lil Hentai Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

gdrocker

Beaten in just over an hour. There's an excellent selection of girls and appearances this time around, and it really changes the difficulty up by throwing in squares of different sizes at you in the same puzzles... which means my old strategy of "just max out Droplet of Love" no longer works (and also because DoL is bugged in that if you spam it, it just cascades down the same line over and over).

Old strategies still work in order to gain EXP quickly, so if you want to sort of speedrun the game, just keep clicking the same square over and over until you see all of the orientations, as each new position grants 1 EXP toward a new skill point. I actually found myself getting a lot of use from the other abilities as well this time, namely the Flash Bomb and Solve Random... but even at higher levels, the game just sort of devolved into "spam Solve Random until you're out of mana, then auto-click on the Mana Regeneration icon to refill it quickly". The Turret is another really good ability if you level it up to around, say, Level 30 or so—it auto-solves whatever block you put it on (a godsend for some of those 8× and 16× levels; you'll know when you see them), and they have a really high rate of turning tiles on their own with a decent investment... just don't rely on them.

All in all... it's a really good puzzle game with some in-depth mechanics this time around, a few more skills than previous iterations, and it will certainly keep your clicking finger busy.