Seeking "Hentai rape games" that are actually good?

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Title. I'm looking for games in the infamous style of "female protagonist gets raped a bunch", like Violated Heroine. Pregnancy would be highly preferred, and a loli protag would be hugely appreciated but not required. Obviously, I want games that are actually good; I find tons of stuff that's good for one or two sessions, but not really fun to play at all. Degrees of Lewdity comes to mind, since the combat is sexual so you don't have to outright lose to start getting molested. Defeat rape isn't an instant no though, there are lots of games that do that well. RPG is preferred, but I'm up for anything. A 3D action game that lets you move the camera around during sex scenes would be freakin' epic, but I highly doubt one exists that isn't complete trash or in an pre-pre-alpha unfinished state. Thanks in advance.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I personally don't like it due to the messy artstyle and difficulty, but I think LonaRPG is comparable to DoL in being a open-world sandbox with many ways to get raped / enslaved.

Reactions: PIGLET3796

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Thanks for all the suggestions! I should note that the protagonist doesn't have to be loli - it's just something I really like, and due to how the tags on this site work, most things tagged with loli only have like, one or two animations with a loli character if it's an animation collection or just one loli NPC if it's a game.

I've downloaded all of these already I think, but deciding to check out Holy Knight Ricca first was a really good decision - it's frankly amazing, and I'd already have bought the legit version if my current situation didn't make that practically impossible for me. I made a DLSite account and put it in my favorites, though. LonaRPG is cool, too, but I agree - it's brutally difficult. What I've seen of it so far I like, though - just not as mind-blowing as Holy Knight Ricca has been. The others I haven't checked out yet. I'm getting a new computer soon, so I probably should wait to download all this stuff...

Reactions: BigMoisty and Ronri