Beckz

May 11, 2020
Suplex City Bitch: "As our club's motto goes... Two birds in the hand is worth a hundred in the bush." lol

THX for the share...
That grab though.
What a despicable view..

At least I respect the fact their boner able to hang up their body weight...

smida

Aug 21, 2020
This game actually contains extreme femdom contents even though its cartoon-style graphic looks cute. It is definitely not the type of most people.

Here are some points may put you off:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game is looking really promising based on the images there. It looks like this MC is as driven to win as that woman is buff.

This game actually contains extreme femdom contents even though its cartoon-style graphic looks cute. It is definitely not the type of most people.

Here are some points may put you off:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the heads up.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Downloaded the mega file and there's no English when I do new game. There's only English when I load a save and that sets you in the middle of the game. Is there no English option if you want to start a new game?

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
Downloaded the mega file and there's no English when I do new game. There's only English when I load a save and that sets you in the middle of the game. Is there no English option if you want to start a new game?
The first scenes for these are usually not translated for some reason. If you just start from the beginning and skip far enough ahead, it will eventually be English.

Reactions: johnnywolf

kadeko

Mar 26, 2020
i used to like femdom games but i realize almost no women is like that in real life they really want to be dominated, even the ones that say they are dominant.
being sub is definitely the easier role psychologically, you always know exactly what to do, its the easy road. the dominant needs to have the creativity to arrange a scene based on the other persons preferences

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i used to like femdom games but i realize almost no women is like that in real life they really want to be dominated, even the ones that say they are dominant.
being sub is definitely the easier role psychologically, you always know exactly what to do, its the easy road. the dominant needs to have the creativity to arrange a scene based on the other persons preferences
Sadly there is a lot of truth to what you just said. Historically women have been conditioned by society to be submissive and to "Not question their men". Among other things, that has led to a shortage of dominant women desiring to beat, yell at, or heaven forbid peg their guy.

Another angle to this would also be the difference to games that portray women dominating the player with their favorite fetishes vs dominating the player with the fetishes they (The femdom) happens to like. That isn't to say that a malesub and femdom can't have compatible kinks but that the paradox of these any h game fanbase is that going from 2d to 3d would require a change in the dynamic/ possibly activities that drew them to the game in the first place. :unsure:

Reactions: kadeko

aura_draconis

Sep 1, 2019
its weird. when i try to start the game i get black screen like those people mentioned and when i try to run it in japanese locale (using emulator or changing pc locale) i get this weird error something like pc/user/downloads/domina exe ( basicly the file i downloaded the game into) there are some japanese writings at the begining and ending of the error message
Did you figure out a solution by any chance? same issue

Itachi0711

Jan 14, 2022
why is the new game not showing English-translated text if you load the saved file then it shows English I don't want to skip the prologue

nolamus

Apr 28, 2018
its weird. when i try to start the game i get black screen like those people mentioned and when i try to run it in japanese locale (using emulator or changing pc locale) i get this weird error something like pc/user/downloads/domina exe ( basicly the file i downloaded the game into) there are some japanese writings at the begining and ending of the error message
Yes. The error pops up when trying to run the game if the file path the directory is on is too long. No clue why it happens, but I just moved to a file path with a shorter name and it worked for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aura_draconis

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
Do you know how to use that patch? It's hard to understand when all the text relating to it is in Japanese.
I've translated the readme file and managed to make it work for me. Essentially it says that old saves won't work once you patch it, and asks you to delete the save.dat file before you patch it. Once you've done that, run the patcher in japanese locale, navigate to the folder where your game executable is, and click on the 次へ button. Once you've done that, run the game in japanese locale. If the patch was succesful, you'll see that the game is now v1.1 instead of 1.0. When starting a new game, the first thing you'll see is a textbox asking you your surname and first name respectively. You can type those in your own alphabet or leave the japanese name in kanji if you prefer it. That should cover everything!

Apr 14, 2023
the start is in japanese well i don't mind the main story starts for me when i saw english sub its a great game i thank m size for this . I seriously love kaede route and the scene where both kaede and mizue gets on top i the club room is ooooommmmmggggg
i was also troubled by this game first had to see dark screen the game doesn't work then from a guy i heard there is a local emulater file among the three pages install it and add it in your game folder then right click on the game and run with emulater and click on run on japanese then scabaam the game starts there are saves all along play or see the gallery its up to you also note that your game files might not be complete so check them out too if nothing i described works for you have a great day

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter