Collection Others Completed Hentai Shooter 3D - Complete Collection [Final] [KiKo]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Luzvox

Sep 1, 2019
With all due respect, but I feel it is much better to play the HDOOM Mod than this game

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i knew nut@ku releases shit as always.
tried all 3 games.
it clearly says ctrl is to fire. so i collect 50... tomatos? i mash every button possible even ctrl and NOTHING happens.
thanks nutaku

Reactions: dexterdx

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
i knew nut@ku releases shit as always.
tried all 3 games.
it clearly says ctrl is to fire. so i collect 50... tomatos? i mash every button possible even ctrl and NOTHING happens.
thanks nutaku
It's right CTRL on my keyboard. And yes, the control scheme is atrocious.
As is the whole thing. Crappy Wolf 3D clone. Even " " seems to be more fun :p

Reactions: kaizoman

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Is it even possible to save? The lack of controls makes all fights a matter of holding down right ctrl and tanking the damage. Got to level 4 but then I died and it sent me back to level 1.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
It's right CTRL on my keyboard. And yes, the control scheme is atrocious.
As is the whole thing. Crappy Wolf 3D clone. Even " " seems to be more fun :p
linked the avgn vid of noahs ark. take my like <3

• Haha
Reactions: MZZ

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Vertical movement is fully possible in GZDoom and Build. The very first level of Duke Nukem 3D contains a jetpack and a few secrets that are accessible by vertical movement/jumping.

It's called "sprites", not models.
im talking about this game. not the engines.

May 10, 2018
It's really bad, like the original Wolfenstein but with significantly worse gameplay. If you want to try it out of morbid curiosity, just don't, it's worse then you're imagining. It's surprising Valve hasn't pulled it from Steam for how low effort it is.
Shame it's not simply a doom mod, then it'd at least play well. Also being forced to use old-school controls instead of mouse really hurts.

Is it even possible to save? The lack of controls makes all fights a matter of holding down right ctrl and tanking the damage. Got to level 4 but then I died and it sent me back to level 1.
Yes. It's the 2nd floppy disk icon with the red down arrow in pause menu (Green up arrow above it is load), you're limited to 4 slots though.

Last edited:

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Well, to get something postive out of this, are there any worthwile sex & violence (sprite) fps?

May 10, 2018
Well, to get something postive out of this, are there any worthwile sex & violence (sprite) fps?
As other have said, "HDoom", which is a mod for the original DOOM, is probably the best (not that there's much competition).
Changes from original game; monstergirl enemy sprites, alternate weapons (EG chainsaw is replaced by dildo machine), new sounds (eg moans instead of pain screams) and when an enemy is "killed" you can fuck them (They go in a DBNO state for a bit). Bear in mind though it's still in development, so doesn't have much content yet.

If you want to play it you'll need; DOOM's wad (1, 2 or Ultimate), a source port (Eg GZDoom) and the HDoom pk3 from developers newgrounds page.

Thread; https://f95zone.to/threads/hdoom-techdemo-9-hdoomguy.12436/

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 4RXGLV7 and MZZ

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
s other have said, "HDoom", which is a mod for the original DOOM, is probably the best (not that there's much competition).
I've hoped for some more competition besides HDoom and my mod. But as you said, there is not much :/
Still, solid advise about HDoom, if you don't know it already :) Thx!

May 10, 2018
I've hoped for some more competition besides HDoom and my mod. But as you said, there is not much :/
Still, solid advise about HDoom, if you don't know it already :) Thx!
Had not heard of your mod, I only found out about HDoom when it made the rounds online a year or so ago.
I gave it a go and I can see you've put some work it. Not a fan of ryona though, and I think that's the same for most people.
If you want it to get some more attention though, you may want to include a link to it in your forum signature.

Reactions: MZZ

bradhard

Oct 21, 2022
I was looking forward to playing this game, from the comments I've read (and checking out the gameplay graphics), I've decided to give this a pass. :(

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes