fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
bug: mary williams fuck at home, dont click head downstairs. the following scene where you take her mother under control doesnt have buttons.

Reactions: silentangel

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
In order I did all of Lena, then Anna, the message popped up, I clicked unlock gallery then the next button and it shows an error.

You encountered a bug! Error code: locationTargetFailed

Send me a message with where you were and what button you clicked on, thanks!

Weird you can see reese again before he sends the message to the phone about end of content and he is always there, like the hypnotist

I think one of reese's leotard events costs a whole day.

Steph 100 bj in gallery has no leave buttons

No end of content when all has been found?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
In order I did all of Lena, then Anna, the message popped up, I clicked unlock gallery then the next button and it shows an error.

You encountered a bug! Error code: locationTargetFailed
they know about the gallery unlock bug, its in one of the texts presented when you get to the point.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
bug: mary williams fuck at home, dont click head downstairs. the following scene where you take her mother under control doesnt have buttons.
"Toggle Images" somewhat fixes this and lets you keep playing. At least it worked for me

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v5 is out:

Changelog:
- New scenes for Sam
- New scenes for Anna & Lena
- New character: Gou (you can find them in the streets in the evening, use vegetarian cheat to disable)
- New cheat code: oowoo (wat's dis?)
- Finally fixed the bug with steph
- Some style changes replacing '...' with a line that better conveys the passing of time.

Sam White was the winner of this month's poll, so this update is a little lopsided towards trap content. Still, hope you enjoy!

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Just used hypno on Lena, event after bj, got this messge on phone:
Code:
Error! You must've called the wrong event. Error code: Failed to write phone event(madiPhone1) in maid.js

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
NoodleJacuzzi I'm not sure I've seen all the events in the new version; the post on Patreon says there's a lewd event for Lena, but all I've seen is meeting her in the store and at the cafe. I've got the end of content message for her though. Is there something I've missed?

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
Just used hypno on Lena, event after bj, got this messge on phone:
Code:
Error! You must've called the wrong event. Error code: Failed to write phone event(madiPhone1) in maid.js
Oh dear. The button for that option is supposed to be commented out - I think a version before that was commented out was up for a less than an hour. Sorry about that! The current download links have the correct version of the downloads (we double-verified), but I attached the fixed version of Lena's character file for anyone that has the glitchy version.

For anyone that has that option available, please do not click it! I was saving data on Google Drive, which tried to helpfully update my file when my Internet connection got wonky, which in turn erased some progress.

To fix your save so that you can continue Lena's content, the easiest way would be to load a save from before the option. If you don't have one, though, you can alter your save data by replacing Lena's entry in your save with the following data:

{"index":"maid","met":"problemTalk","fName":"Lena","lName":"Rogers","trust":21,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"","color":"#CCCCCC"},

Since a single misplaced comma can lead to the save data blowing up, I'd save a copy of the string in Notepad just in case. If you encounter an error while doing this, you can also PM me and I can revert the save before sending it back - this goes for anyone that encounters the same issue. Hope this helps!

NoodleJacuzzi I'm not sure I've seen all the events in the new version; the post on Patreon says there's a lewd event for Lena, but all I've seen is meeting her in the store and at the cafe. I've got the end of content message for her though. Is there something I've missed?
That's actually the result of a miscommunication on mine and Jacuzzi's part - the new H-Scene isn't for Lena, but for Anna. Since the two of them are both so closely intertwined, and because we often use codenames for the characters, we sometimes mix up the characters. For this update, Lena didn't get any new H-Scenes - instead, I ended up writing a non-lewd scene that changed depending on how far along you are with Anna. It had more code in it than all of the H-Scenes for Gou combined, which is what led to not being able to add an H-Scene with Lena in this update.

• Love
Reactions: vitamin433

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's actually the result of a miscommunication on mine and Jacuzzi's part - the new H-Scene isn't for Lena, but for Anna. Since the two of them are both so closely intertwined, and because we often use codenames for the characters, we sometimes mix up the characters. For this update, Lena didn't get any new H-Scenes - instead, I ended up writing a non-lewd scene that changed depending on how far along you are with Anna. It had more code in it than all of the H-Scenes for Gou combined, which is what led to not being able to add an H-Scene with Lena in this update.
Ah, I wondered if that was the case. In that case I think I've seen everything.

Reactions to v5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Ah, I wondered if that was the case. In that case I think I've seen everything.

Reactions to v5:
Glad you enjoyed the new content! Reading your reactions is becoming a highlight of releasing a new version

Corrupting the administration is planned, but I wanna finish Tia, Lana, and etc before I start what will kinda be the game's big questline.

I'll check out the charset stuff. My firefox seems to display those characters fine so I just try to avoid certain characters or replace troublemakers, but if patron names are getting garbled then I definitely need a more permanent solution.

I'll fix the misgendering stuff right away. I was checking if the player's gender was "Man" instead of "man", which caused issues. I'll look into the image saving as well.

You hit quite a few nails on the head with Gou, but I won't be too specific to avoid spoilers. It is worth noting though that he'd get a ton of energy from turning you into a demon, and if he really likes you, he might just give it back to you so you can climb the ranks right away while he stays a succubus.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Corrupting the administration is planned, but I wanna finish Tia, Lana, and etc before I start what will kinda be the game's big questline.
That's cool, it just seems like it ought to have been what you do first to CYA. Then once you have the teachers covering your back, you can browse through the students at your leisure. It seems really weird doing it the other way around. Either way though, I'd love to see more girls assisting in the recruiting and brainwashing of other girls.
I'll check out the charset stuff. My firefox seems to display those characters fine so I just try to avoid certain characters or replace troublemakers, but if patron names are getting garbled then I definitely need a more permanent solution.
It wants to look like this:
HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
    <head>
        <meta charset="UTF-8">
        <title>Hentai University</title>
        <script src="scripts/locations.js"></script>
        <script src="scripts/index.js"></script>
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="scripts/index.css" />
    </head>
Without: Screenshot from 2019-12-01 13-39-20.png
With: Screenshot from 2019-12-01 13-40-04.png

Hentailover85

Aug 19, 2017
I can't seem to progress with Sam. I have met Gou and done all I can with him, but I think he's waiting on me to finish with Sam.
Screenshot (1).png

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
thats probably because firefox is relative smart about that stuff.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
It wants to look like this:
Thanks! I'll add that charset tag.

I can't seem to progress with Sam. I have met Gou and done all I can with him, but I think he's waiting on me to finish with Sam.
View attachment 475955
That's a strange bug, getting all four of the scenes in there should have gotten you enough trust to progress. There's a .js file inside the rar I attached. Put in the Hentai University/scripts/characters folder and it should solve your issue.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
thats probably because firefox is relative smart about that stuff.
My guess would be he's looking at the online version. The server sends charset information in the response headers so it works fine. Opening the downloaded version on disk you don't get those, that information needs to be in the html file itself.

phupdupe

Oct 24, 2019
The vast majority of artist cg and game cg sets have no uncensored versions because of how large they are.
The advantages of using these is there's more than enough content to fill an entire character with images that are consistent between each other. I disliked how the quality of images in HHS varied so wildly.

I've taken a couple cracks at my own decensors, but they don't come out looking very good.
Halfchan has threads on d, e, h and aco from time to time where anons volunteer to decensor artwork. They also have commission threads for artists who are just getting started.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes