Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
It's nice to meet you too.

I'll be adding stat-increasing and money-generating cheats to the next version, it'll be out by Friday.

Cassandra's route involves her serving as your hypnosis teacher until she decides to test your skill against hers. Hopefully you'll enjoy it one way or the other.

I cannot fathom what it is like to play the game with an audience, I will absolutely judge you. I judge you worthy of my respect. Tell your sister I said hello.
Ah. Sorry for replying only now.

Well, I kinda sorta enjoyed the update. I personally don't like traps, so I hope my very active avoidance of their content doesn't cause problems further down the line.

I'd have loved it if Sam was a girl, but I know at least one other person is very happy about him. Shame. From his description, I'd have loved the content too. Having them orgasm on greeting is...a weirdly arousing idea.

And here's my sister, since you said hello.

Hi. I watch him play because it's interesting. I also find the scenes kind of hot. I've played them myself, this one included. I like it.

But that hypnotist teacher should just keel over and submit already. To ME.

I discovered my dom tendency learning martial arts. It feels...nice. Unfortunately, my brother is neither sub nor masochist, and he wins more than me in fights. So he isn't an option. Other people are people. I can't push myself on them. So I use games like these. I have no trouble inserting myself into the dominant side, unless it's NTR or I feel for the guy who gets betrayed. Hate that shit.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Halfchan has threads on d, e, h and aco from time to time where anons volunteer to decensor artwork. They also have commission threads for artists who are just getting started.
I've been in those threads, it's a good environment where I've picked up bits and pieces.
Unfortunately the censorship used by the main artists is mosiac censorship, the most difficult to remove. Some have recommended certain automatic processes in tools like photoshop, I'm still looking into those.
I'd love to work directly with an artist, but I'll hold off on that idea till I can make a living wage myself before commissioning.

When is the Update
January. Most likely it'll have content for Tia, Lana, a new school nurse character, and some more for Cryptogreek's characters.

c

Ah. Sorry for replying only now.

Well, I kinda sorta enjoyed the update. I personally don't like traps, so I hope my very active avoidance of their content doesn't cause problems further down the line.

I'd have loved it if Sam was a girl, but I know at least one other person is very happy about him. Shame. From his description, I'd have loved the content too. Having them orgasm on greeting is...a weirdly arousing idea.

And here's my sister, since you said hello.

Hi. I watch him play because it's interesting. I also find the scenes kind of hot. I've played them myself, this one included. I like it.

But that hypnotist teacher should just keel over and submit already. To ME.

I discovered my dom tendency learning martial arts. It feels...nice. Unfortunately, my brother is neither sub nor masochist, and he wins more than me in fights. So he isn't an option. Other people are people. I can't push myself on them. So I use games like these. I have no trouble inserting myself into the dominant side, unless it's NTR or I feel for the guy who gets betrayed. Hate that shit.

There won't be any problems. The trap content and the straight content of the game are being kept separate through Gou and Victoria. They'll branch off on a questline in their own directions.

Cassandra has a lot of work left, I'd like it to feel tougher to beat her than other characters.

Good to hear you enjoy it! Got a favorite character?

Reactions: Missmiles

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
save file location?
I use local storage, not sure exactly where it's stored. Probably in the appdata folder.
However if you're interested in save editing or backing up, scroll down in the save menu to the 'save to text string' option.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I'm playing in Version 5 and I'm trying to do Mary, but I seem to be stuck. I'm up to the part where she starts appearing by my office everyday at midday but won't have a real conversation with me. The text is saying to meet her mother but I bought the flower anyway. What do I do now, am I missing something? Do I need to do other women first? and if not at what times can I meet her mother? Thanks
Mary's mother can be found at her house on vintage street. Not sure off the top of my head if you need to go in the morning or evening.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Update is out at

Changelog:
v5.5: January 2020 - A ton of content for Lana
- Anywhere from 3 to 7 scenes for Lana Cummings in the shopping district, totaling 10k words added.

I was on break from my usual projects over December, but I'm back now. Did you miss me?
I was gonna save it up for the v6 release on the 31st, but since it's my birthday I thought I'd surprise everyone a little.
Sorry that there're no traps in this release, I try to keep things a little less lopsided usually. Next update will have a mix of both. Hope you enjoy!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I wonder if my credits from Tolarian Community College will transfer over.
Many Magic The Gathering players ask that same question. The answer is no, as trading cards are (unfortunately) not the basis of our modern society.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
i'm curious.. there's a bug in Anna's phone event that says this: Error! You must've called the wrong event. Error code: Failed to write phone event(mistressReward1A) in mistress.js

is there a fix for this? thanks!

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
The only thing that turns me off on this one is literally every girl has the same planet sized tits. It needs a "smaller is better" mod that just swaps in girls with smaller breasts.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Thanks for the update :3
You are very welcome UwU

i'm curious.. there's a bug in Anna's phone event that says this: Error! You must've called the wrong event. Error code: Failed to write phone event(mistressReward1A) in mistress.js

is there a fix for this? thanks!
That's cryptogreek's character, but the bug sounds familiar. I'll ask them about it.

The only thing that turns me off on this one is literally every girl has the same planet sized tits. It needs a "smaller is better" mod that just swaps in girls with smaller breasts.
I'm afraid nearly every woman drawn by Enoshima Iki aside from one of questionable age is quite well endowed, and every small-chested character by Oreteki is paired with a mega-milk girl as well. Do you have any artist recommendations? I'm considering Mizuryuu Kei.

Freeward

Feb 22, 2019
My first time trying this game out and I went through all of it in a night. All of it. I had a great time and I'll definitely be back for future releases which surprises me a little, since I've never really dabbled in any "trap" content but I enjoyed the whole game. Except stopping. I also appreciate that the game clearly informs you when a character's content is over for this release.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Is the Futa and Gay content skippable? im pretty interested in this game but im not really into those tags

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes