NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v9 will release on the 17th, is a preview of what that release will include:
tl;dr:
Mystery box won the poll, Reese came in second, and Steph came in third. Crypto's already well into writing for mystery and Reese, and he's said he'll try to put out a good amount for Steph as well. I know Reese and Steph are close to finished already, maybe v9 will add their endings?

All of slacker's stuff will be included automatically with v9, no need to load the mod.

The new save system I posted here earlier from Master of Puppet's work should hopefully be very useful compared to the old string system.

A new cheat code coming with v9 that makes every available encounter appear on the map:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is still unnamed. Slacker suggested 'find mii', what would you name it?

Aside from that a few new engine improvements are coming as a result of my work on the secret project's engine. A reworked encounter system will let authors check the trust values of other characters, require certain flags, etc instead of just relying on a single trust value per character. Plus an easier way to write content in shorthand, going from:
writeSpeech("player", "", "Blah blah blah.");
to
sp player; Blah Blah Blah.

Hopefully you'll all enjoy!

Reactions: ReGir

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Hentai University v9 is out:

Changelog:
Hentai University v9 - Crypto & Slacker
--- New Content (some parts of this were written by Crypto):
- A new character has appeared from inside the Mystery Box (Female)! Having won the content poll, the dream-demon Sienna has appeared, becoming available to players with a high enough level of hypnosis. With art by Purple Haze, she has the ability to change her shape and uses it to take on the appearance of famous fictional characters. If you know Purple Haze and have a favorite character you'd like to see, make your voice known on the Discord! There's so many that choosing can be a bit difficult, though I'm definitely going to add Yoruichi... Now, Sienna currently has a fairly large amount of dialogue, as well as two sex scenes with each one having two options inside of it depending on how you want to lewd her. She adds in around 10000 words of content. -Crypto
- Reese got second-place in the poll, making him the target for more content - around ~5000-ish words of content, specifically. With a new encounter and a new sex scene (which is really three sex scenes in a trenchcoat), he's now much closer to being finished, including asking him about his plans for the future... He also mentions some sort of meeting coming up involving other characters. I wonder what that could be about... - Crypto
- The latest scenes written by author SlackerSavior have been added to the game, featuring a scene each for Vanessa, Naomi, and Kelsey. Drop on in to the discord if you enjoyed them, it'd make slacker's day to hear that one of his characters is your favorite. As always though I'll send him any thoughts you guys post here. - Noodle

--- Bugfixes
- Fixed a bug that was causing Anri's dialogue to get cut off a bit early in a scene.
- Tia, Emma and Cassandra no longer say they have no content in the logbook.
- The town map should no longer appear in the dream beach.
- Fixed some typos

--- Other Changes:

- New cheat: find mii - All encounters you meet the requirements for will appear on the town map in addition to their usual spots.
- Slacker's characters have all been added to the game by default, no more needing to load a mod.
- A list of the game's authors has been added to the credits. One feature I have planned is to show the author of the current scene in the side menu during gameplay.
- A number of placeholders for upcoming characters have been added to the save data, they'll appear if you opt to rename the cast. No content for them yet though.
- Under the hood a very large amount of changes have been made, including making sure that texts won't be sent to you if you've received them in the past, and you won't get new texts if you have a current unread text. A new encounter system will allow for more flexibility in encounter design has been implemented as well (and the old system still works just fine). I'll be letting Crypto do most of the writing for v10 as well so that I have time to overhaul the modding tutorial.

Thanks to all the bugtesters who helped in the last hour. My secret project has been revealed, I've been working on Human Alteration App for the month, so Crypto handled the legwork of this release. If you'd like to shine the spotlight on someone, he's the guy to shine it on. A lot of the engine improvements here are based on what I'm doing with HAA at the moment.

The school domination route is currently the priority, but crypto said he wants to work on Steph (and maybe Nikki) next, so I'll probably add in a new trap character to add some meat for v10. Would you prefer smug teasing or hard-domming and feminizing somebody?

As always please let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions. A few people in discord have popped in to leave long-form reviews, which is really awesome. Thanks to birb with hat and others for their posts, detailed reviews end up having a pretty big influence on the game's development as I try to take in all the feedback I can get. Master of Puppet's awesome posts have a similar effect especially, so a special thanks to anybody who's left a review or shared their thoughts on the game. Thanks!

Hope you all enjoy!

Reactions: Demonooki

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
- A new character has appeared from inside the Mystery Box (Female)! Having won the content poll, the dream-demon Sienna has appeared, becoming available to players with a high enough level of hypnosis. With art by Purple Haze, she has the ability to change her shape and uses it to take on the appearance of famous fictional characters. If you know Purple Haze and have a favorite character you'd like to see, make your voice known on the Discord! There's so many that choosing can be a bit difficult, though I'm definitely going to add Yoruichi... Now, Sienna currently has a fairly large amount of dialogue, as well as two sex scenes with each one having two options inside of it depending on how you want to lewd her. She adds in around 10000 words of content. -Crypto
Haven't played it yet, but one thing that would be very nice is if taking control of a more powerful being like a succubus would require help, like for example spiking her drink with something from Justine and having Gou use his powers to distract her with hornyness, both of these weakening her resistance and letting you control her. I get that this wouldn't work with these characters being optional, but it's a real shame; a mere mortal getting the upper hand over powerful creatures by working his way up the ranks would be so hot.
The school domination route is currently the priority, but crypto said he wants to work on Steph (and maybe Nikki) next, so I'll probably add in a new trap character to add some meat for v10. Would you prefer smug teasing or hard-domming and feminizing somebody?
Personally not a fan of hard dom, although YMMV about what actually is hard dom. Sam's early scenes where he hates what you're doing to him but can't resist your orders I wasn't a big fan of, for example, while making Reese unable to cum except with our hands or cock up his butt was really hot.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Great job as always
Thanks! Did you have a favorite scene? I know SlackerSavior (who wrote Naomi, Kelsey, and Vanessa) would appreciate your thoughts.

Haven't played it yet, but one thing that would be very nice is if taking control of a more powerful being like a succubus would require help, like for example spiking her drink with something from Justine and having Gou use his powers to distract her with hornyness, both of these weakening her resistance and letting you control her. I get that this wouldn't work with these characters being optional, but it's a real shame; a mere mortal getting the upper hand over powerful creatures by working his way up the ranks would be so hot.
As I plan out the school domination mission I'm actually tackling a problem like this where I want to reward all the things players might have done at this point. Any easy way to do this is to say "Oh, you've corrupted Justine? Well here's some sort of potion thing for some unique scenes". But I don't want to punish players who dislike certain types of content and I want people to explore at their leisure, not feel pressured to do 100%.
My solution so far is money, to create a supernatural pawn shop where you can obtain copies of the items that other characters give you. Don't like Justine? No problem, the shop sells the heart-heat potion for a premium. It'll also let you know these items could be obtained normally through gameplay. Time will tell how well this idea pans out, and if it adds value to money or makes people frustrated like they need to grind.

Personally not a fan of hard dom, although YMMV about what actually is hard dom. Sam's early scenes where he hates what you're doing to him but can't resist your orders I wasn't a big fan of, for example, while making Reese unable to cum except with our hands or cock up his butt was really hot.
Sam is a pretty good idea of my idea of hard domming somebody, I think Jean from Human Alteration App's sub route is my limit. I don't mean like perverted education has your dom pushing you to hunt down used condoms on the street for breakfast, I don't have the constitution to write something like that. On the opposite side is me writing a smug power bottom.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sam is a pretty good idea of my idea of hard domming somebody, I think Jean from Human Alteration App's sub route is my limit. I don't mean like perverted education has your dom pushing you to hunt down used condoms on the street for breakfast, I don't have the constitution to write something like that. On the opposite side is me writing a smug power bottom.
Yeah, ones that want it are hot, and ones who are oblivious to what you're doing to them are hot (although I really like it if they do find out about it eventually, once they're past the point of being upset by it), but them actually resisting isn't really IMO. Obviously this is totally a personal taste thing, it's not like sneakily hypnotising someone so they don't know they're under your control is any better than outright forcing them to be your slave or anything.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Saerra

Jul 9, 2017
Cheat codes?
For Firefox:
1.Rclick -> inspect element
2.Debugger tab
3.HentaiUniversity/scripts (Expand this)
4. Lclick Index.js so it is highlighted
5.Highlight "Data" in line 18 and rclick> evaluate in console
6. In console, you should now be able to view the variables in the container just like in sugarcube by using the data.player.Variablename=DesiredValue
6a. data is case sensitive, that's why it isn't showing up in autcomplete when you capitalise it, before you ask.
7. Profit you dirty cheater
8. Expanding the story section after evaluating lets you see if you've missed meeting someone as well.

Last edited:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
If there is Enoshima iki art I expect at least NTR
No NTR as of right now. It's certainly a possibility but nobody's been very vocal about requesting it yet.

For Firefox:
1.Rclick -> inspect element
2.Debugger tab
3.HentaiUniversity/scripts (Expand this)
4. Lclick Index.js so it is highlighted
5.Highlight "Data" in line 18 and rclick> evaluate in console
6. In console, you should now be able to view the variables in the container just like in sugarcube by using the data.player.Variablename=DesiredValue
6a. data is case sensitive, that's why it isn't showing up in autcomplete when you capitalise it, before you ask.
7. Profit you dirty cheater
8. Expanding the story section after evaluating lets you see if you've missed meeting someone as well.
Very insightful, although you could also edit your save data directly via save to text string or edit your .noodle file.
As a heads up not every character is in the data var by default. For Lana you need to get the beige file from the principal, and Meph requires progression with Gou. Most are though (although a bunch of newer ones are placeholders.)

how many hours of content it has now??
I don't know, it took longer to write than it did to read. It takes a while to play through from 0 to 100% even when not bothering to read anything.
I guess it depends on your reading speed, one person in the discord took a day and a half, but they might've taken a break in the middle.

Reactions: VL0rD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to v9:

slackersavior

Jan 11, 2019
I really like the zoe path and how it blends in seamlessly with others:love:
More positive reviews, they fuel me! But yeah. A few things- I know that Vanessa and Kelsey were both a bit short on this update, they were a lot harder to get started than Naomi was (since Naomi basically just jumped into things). Honestly the thing I feel meh about most in this update is Vanessa's text, but I had to set up the next scene, and her image set is a little light on images that make for good sexting stuff. (Kelsey's text also should have been spaced out a bit, I was hoping to be able to limit the "ready for you" text to the evening, but that's not how texts are set up now, so eh.)

Also, yeah that bug. So I had that issue with Kelsey alone while I was bug testing her. The others didn't. I passed the files on to the Discord a little ahead of time to let the bug testing become public, and one other person said they had the same issue, but with... Kelsey and Naomi, I think? But no one else was having the issue. It may be caused by how Noodle got them to load in, I asked him to take a look because this is the part of things I'm not going to be helpful with. My coding is bad, I can mostly just write some lewd stuff. Do they also show up twice in your phone? That seemed to also be happening.

Oh! And the Location tag is meant to be where they will (eventually) mostly hang out when they're finished.

And yeah, I gave Noodle/Crypto a pretty open ended invitation for them to have other characters mention any of my girls if they have somewhere it would be good. Gotta bring the whole package together, and having characters mention each other is a pretty rock solid way to do it. (It's probably one of the strongest bit of my mods since all the girls all kind of feed into and mention each other.)

Look forward to whenever I have time to add more. I'm hoping to at least try and keep up with one more scene for each of them by the time new updates roll around, but with my schedule and job being what they are, we'll see how that pans out.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
More positive reviews, they fuel me! But yeah. A few things- I know that Vanessa and Kelsey were both a bit short on this update, they were a lot harder to get started than Naomi was (since Naomi basically just jumped into things). Honestly the thing I feel meh about most in this update is Vanessa's text, but I had to set up the next scene, and her image set is a little light on images that make for good sexting stuff. (Kelsey's text also should have been spaced out a bit, I was hoping to be able to limit the "ready for you" text to the evening, but that's not how texts are set up now, so eh.)
Wait, were the other two supposed to send us texts as well? I only got the one from Naomi about her swimsuit.

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah, ones that want it are hot, and ones who are oblivious to what you're doing to them are hot (although I really like it if they do find out about it eventually, once they're past the point of being upset by it), but them actually resisting isn't really IMO. Obviously this is totally a personal taste thing, it's not like sneakily hypnotising someone so they don't know they're under your control is any better than outright forcing them to be your slave or anything.
Oh neat, I actually feel similarly. I enjoy the use of hypnosis more when the I can tell that target does want it, even if they're tsun or bratty about it. It makes mindbreak content sit on a weird spot for me, since it's kinda what I like, but also kinda not...? Neat to think about in terms of where the line gets drawn though.

If there is Enoshima iki art I expect at least NTR
Like Noodle mentioned, there aren't a lot of calls for NTR content, though the potential is there. Specifically, Steph (Iki's Kuro Gal) absolutely has potential for NTR, though if I did do it, it'd probably have to end up being netorase rather than hard netorare. Steph even has a B-route set up, with the intro in the game already, for a netorase route. No sexual content yet, though.

Reactions to v9:
You absolutely spoil us with all these comments, frienderino.

The idea of Sienna eating the dreams of really submissive girls and becoming submissive as a result never really occurred to me. I kinda paralleled it to just eating normal food, and I don't moo after eating a steak... but dreams are weird and finicky, so it's not like they have to follow real-world logic. I'll file that idea away for potential future use...
Obligatory "Not a succubus", but yeah, she's a pretty powerful succubus. She's been around for a long, long time, and has spread a bit of chaos and debauchery in her time. The late 1700s mellowed her out, but more about that will probably be detailed in further updates.
And the fictional characters thing is something I could've sworn I mentioned, but I think I only brought it up in the logbook... which not too many people use, I think. There, it mentions that Sienna "likes to take the forms of famous and attractive fictional characters", and the pink-haired succubus body she's currently using is from Konosuba.
And there should be a little bit of dialogue changes if Gou lives in your house when you first meet Sienna - the player should mention that she's the second demon he's met, which leads to a shorter explanation from her on what she is. There isn't much there yet, but I do plan on adding more tie-ins to that as time goes on.
As for Heaven and Hell, Noodle and I have been brainstorming about them for a little while now, and I thought it'd be fun to share what we came up with thus far. Glad you enjoyed it! Fun fact: The name Imgua, which is the name of Bubzy's human toy, is Mesopotamian. Er, at least, I think it's a fun fact.

For Reese, I decided I'd mention Zoe a bit since we were talking in the Discord about how a lot of the characters (like Reese) felt kinda disconnected from the rest of the cast, with the exception of Zoe, Amy, and The Girls. It's not a whole lot, but I want to get into the habit of referencing the other characters when it seems relevant to make the university feel more inter-connected. Plus it's fun to think about how the conversation would go, with Reese asking if Zoe has any shorts in his size.
As for whether he got off with his nipples, it's him saying that he couldn't feel pleasure from touching them, but imagining how your hands felt turned him on like crazy. His imagination was what got him off, since the hypnosis originally caused him to only be able to get off from his ass. Had to review that event just to make sure I got the wording right.
I'll also need to file "fucked into catatonia" in my list of excellent ideas to stea- er, appropriate.
And the PTA meeting Reese mentioned will be pretty important for exactly those reasons, yeah. Noodle's been talking about his plans for the school domination section in the Discord, so I thought I'd weave that in, given the fact that Reese is confirmed at the start to come from a somewhat wealthy family and is probably at least a little bit connected. As for whether the characters you've hypnotized thus far will help in ensnaring these powerful new ladies...
I think it's safe to say you'll enjoy Noodle's plans for dominating the school in one of the future updates.

Thanks again for the detailed comments!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh neat, I actually feel similarly. I enjoy the use of hypnosis more when the I can tell that target does want it, even if they're tsun or bratty about it. It makes mindbreak content sit on a weird spot for me, since it's kinda what I like, but also kinda not...? Neat to think about in terms of where the line gets drawn though.
Like a spunky little sub begging 'Oh yes Daddy, fuck me 'til I fucking break! If I can still talk, you aren't fucking me hard enough~!'
One thing I also really like is when aftercare is touched on, when once you've broken their brain rather than just leaving them in a puddle of their own drool and cum, you hold them for a little while until their brain reboots. And as I mentioned with Naomi, this synergises really well with MC, with you just slipping new truths into their head while they're vulnerable.
And there should be a little bit of dialogue changes if Gou lives in your house when you first meet Sienna - the player should mention that she's the second demon he's met, which leads to a shorter explanation from her on what she is. There isn't much there yet, but I do plan on adding more tie-ins to that as time goes on.
Hmm, might want to doublecheck that one, because I don't think I saw that. Maybe I just missed it, but it could be bugged.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019

A smaller than usual release like I did with the release of Lana. Here's the changelog:

v9.5 - Madison, The Student Council President
--- New Content
- A New character: Madison - At 5k words she adds 2-3 lewd scenes and about 8 depending on your definition non lewd setup scenes. You'll need a counseling score of 9 or higher to convince Victoria to let you in on what will essentially be the main plot of the game and gain access to Madison.
--- Other Changes
- Saving to a string now automatically copies the saedata to your clipboard.
--- Bugfixes and Typos
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in the Dream Casino.
- Fixed a bug where characters would appear on the town map screen without the find mii cheat being active.
- Fixed a bug where duplicates of Kelsey, Naomi, and Vanessa would be added to the save data. Also fixed saves affected by the bug.
- Fixed a bug that broke the oowoo cheat, I'm vewy sowwy!

I'm working on the update to the modding tutorial, wanna get out another update for AV, and I wanna put out more HAA scenes. But since schedules should be a bit more relaxed by the end of the month expect a proper v10 release on the 28th. What would you like to see? I've got a new trap character I'm planning to add, I know crypto's working on steph, and I slacker's talked about working on his characters too. Do you wanna see a character in particular or completely new stuff? Anybody you feel like is left in a limbo/cliffhanger?

I'll have a lot more free time in the upcoming month or two, I look forwards to having a chance to get back into full time development. Hope you all enjoy!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes