Jun 28, 2018
You don't necessarily need sam, Lana will work.
If you haven't already you can download this Mega and put it in the scripts/characters folder. Before Lana required 100 trust to introduce Madison to her, which is way too high. This will allow you to introduce Lana to Madison around after you meet Lana's mom.
In v10 I'll also allow you to introduce her to Steph and Zoe.
got it, thx bro

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

readereaper

Jan 29, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find mods for the game? I tried the link in the description but couldn't find any mods there just the installation instruction (which helped but made me want the mods more lol).

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find mods for the game? I tried the link in the description but couldn't find any mods there just the installation instruction (which helped but made me want the mods more lol).
Currently the author SlackerSavior is the only person to have written mods for the game. He gave permission and so his characters are in the game by default, these are Zoe, Amy, Vanessa, Kelsey, and Naomi.
Future mods will probably be posted on my discord in the modding channel, although I would like the modding scene to pick up enough that a thread is created here too. That way if I ever wanted to write content I don't feel comfortable posting on patreon, I could do so anonymously here. I'd need to find a way to make modding more appealing first though, which starts with updating the tutorial.

Reactions: Kimishiki

readereaper

Jan 29, 2017
Currently the author SlackerSavior is the only person to have written mods for the game. He gave permission and so his characters are in the game by default, these are Zoe, Amy, Vanessa, Kelsey, and Naomi.
Future mods will probably be posted on my discord in the modding channel, although I would like the modding scene to pick up enough that a thread is created here too. That way if I ever wanted to write content I don't feel comfortable posting on patreon, I could do so anonymously here. I'd need to find a way to make modding more appealing first though, which starts with updating the tutorial.
Ah great I look forward to it, I'm shit when it comes to software and programming so I appreciate any contributions myself!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Why isn’t the nurse appearing
Justine can be found in the... I wanna say west hallway? It's one of the two. She never changes her location as far as I remember. If you haven't already finished all of her content that's where she should be.

If you're still having trouble send me your save data and I'll take a look.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Writing for v10 right now which I'll be posting on the 29th, the characters on my to-do list are Meph, Madison & Abigail, and a new boi. My main focus after them will be the rest of the PTSA council, the list of characters upcoming can be found on my patreon.

Who seems the most interesting to you guys? I'd rather have informal thoughts and suggestions at this point instead of just a poll. I'll still be writing trap content alongside them of course, I should start on Gou's ending too pretty soon too.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Writing for v10 right now which I'll be posting on the 29th, the characters on my to-do list are Meph, Madison & Abigail, and a new boi. My main focus after them will be the rest of the PTSA council, the list of characters upcoming can be found on my patreon.

Who seems the most interesting to you guys? I'd rather have informal thoughts and suggestions at this point instead of just a poll. I'll still be writing trap content alongside them of course, I should start on Gou's ending too pretty soon too.
Personally I find Madison and Abigail very interesting. I love seeing how two girls work together, how the fall of one will influence the other. Will Abigail underestimate how much influence we have over Madison, and will Madison lure her into a trap? Will she figure out what's going on but, unable to prove anything, give in, admit defeat, and give herself up to get close to her friend again?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019

v10 is out:
--- New Content
- New character - Ash Martin, with 5 scenes (1 lewd event)
- 6 new scenes for Steph Black (3 lewd events)
- 3 new scenes for the demon boi Meph (all of them lewd)
- 1 new scene for Madison Moore (corrupting Abigail)

--- Other Changes
- You can now reset your progress with characters via the new name cheat. This is an in-progress feature, notably it doesn't work with Steph and probably some other characters. Feel free to send your save data to me or cryptogreek on discord if you're having save file issues.
- You can now introduce Madison to Steph and Reese to progress with her.

--- Bugfixes and Typos
- More than 50 typos were found by the fantastic OrangeMaestro, incredible work!
- Reduced Justine's trust requirement allowing you to bring her up to Madison, it won't help though.
- Fixed a bug that would soft-lock your progress with Amy
- Fixed a bug that was appending garbage when saving to text strings
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from changing character names

This update is sponsored by O Xy Enkin. I hadn't intended to add Meph content to this release, but I put in the extra time to get more scenes finished. This update ended up being really large. Steph's new content alone adds around 12k words. Her .js file went from 107kb to 216 kb, more than doubling in size!

Adding a new character can be tough, there's sometimes a lot of setup before you can get to the fun parts. I was actually considering putting off Ash and doing a half release like with Madison, but I'm not sure how you all would feel about an update that only adds trap content. From here what I have planned is hypnotizing him proper, leading to hypnosis-enhanced roleplay and cosplay scenes. I generally try to finish a character after two updates, should that be what I do with Ash or should I spread things out?
In the future I'll add Ash to the list of bois that Gou sends you to. At the moment getting to Meph is pretty tough, you need to do a number of specific characters first. Having more bois makes more of them optional, in case you aren't a fan of playful teasing.

As for Madison all that's left is the shorter repeatable scenes. Introducing her to anal, a repeatable threesome scene, etc. She'll probably play a role in corrupting Lisa, Victoria's secretary. Did you know Lisa is her Aunt? The more you know!

From here as always there are two major directions to keep going. A full trap harem ending with Gou / Meph and corrupting the PTSA council so that you can lewd Victoria for a more traditional harem ending. If you haven't checked it out already I did a post on the upcoming PTSA members who you'll be able to lewd .
Like before me know who you'd like to see next, you can basically think of that post as a checklist of characters to write before the main route of the game is "finished". Obviously there's still plenty more I can add after, but I digress.

Overall, I hope you enjoy!

Evelyn seems the most interesting right now.
What kinda stuff are you hoping to see from her?

Reactions: ara1111

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
How do you increase your hypnosis skill?

Thanks (y)
You can learn from Cassandra (get her file from Victoria, then find her sister in the teacher's lounge), buy a hypnosis textbook, drink a potion Justine makes, or use the Nuclear Option cheat code.

Glad to see an update to this game! Love this game with a passion :)
Thanks! Do you have a favorite character / scene?

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
RainyDayZ didn't get an update since january and most of its content are placeholders. When do you plan going back on it? You've released non-stop back-to-back update for both HH and Anomaly Vault, I think its only fair.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
On latest version of Opera browser, the game doesn't load (even tried without extensions, default options, the whole unsecure thing) with the downloaded v10 or the update to v10. The online version works though .

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I like Sam and Reeses scenes mainly, but the maid Anri is the best
Nice! I am the author of sam, glad you enjoyed. Crypto is the author of Reese and Anri, I'll pass on that you liked them.

RainyDayZ didn't get an update since january and most of its content are placeholders. When do you plan going back on it? You've released non-stop back-to-back update for both HH and Anomaly Vault, I think its only fair.
Sorry that rainy dayz hasn't gotten any attention since then. By placeholders are you referring to the demos? I brought up a few reasons for why there hasn't been a new rainy release in the game's thread but there are other factors as well.

AV is sponsored, and university has the largest following. Although if I were only in it for money I'd be locking updates behind a paywall and wouldn't have taken December off to work on rainy. It's mainly that those games have more people that express hype and I can bounce ideas off, I release content, that audience grows larger, and it becomes pretty cyclical. I'm not very social, especially at these times, so that's probably the biggest reason why I write mostly for those games.

I'm also working on updating Human Alteration App, which has gone longer without an update if that helps. There are typos and an outdated CSS, among many other factors to fix. I got sick last month which threw off a planned release.

On latest version of Opera browser, the game doesn't load (even tried without extensions, default options, the whole unsecure thing) with the downloaded v10 or the update to v10. The online version works though .
I'm not educated on the workings of Opera, although it's strange that the online works while the offline doesn't. I know microsoft edge handles security for local files differently, does opera as well?
I'll ask cryptogreek, he brought up Opera at one point so he might be an expert on them. I personally only use firefox and lightly test on chrome. If it's something simple to fix that he can find I'll correct it, but if it's some major game system that'd need to be replaced I'd recommend playing the game online or switching browsers.

D

Deleted member 1490800

Is there even a way to unlock Lara's other path?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to v10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Hey
I just started playing at Hentai University and I have to say that I like very well taken pictures.

I also wanted to ask a question if GOU is just a male character ??? (In the sense of whether there is a way / option to become a woman 100%, this applies to other male characters / futa / trans characters.) If there is an option, which characters and how to get it, thank you in advance for answer.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes