godn0

Apr 15, 2020
Where could I report things like bugs and typos? Should I just put them here? Sorry if I'm just missing it :/ Regardless, awesome game, keep it up!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Where could I report things like bugs and typos? Should I just put them here? Sorry if I'm just missing it :/ Regardless, awesome game, keep it up!
You can 100% post any bugs or typos you find here or in the discord, I appreciate it.
Glad you enjoyed! The next update is relatively soon. Did you have a favorite character / scene?

Apr 21, 2018
Not interested with the always buxom body type, but i wish you luck! if anyone knows mods that add loli-type bodies, or simply reducing "assets" on a few characters, i'd be interested to know of them. I can appreciate a Thicc Milf, but i prefer variety, not just Thicc Milf body type all around - which from the pictures i've seen, it seems like the main body type.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
V11 is out:

v11 - Gee Noodle! How Come Your Schedule Lets You Add Two New Characters?

--- New Content
- New Character - Sofia Rossi with both her A and B route complete totalling 11 new lewd scenes
- New Character - Lily with 3 scenes
- 2 New scenes for Gou
- 1 New scene for Sam
- 1 New scene for Lena, 1 New scene of Anna & Lena together

--- Other Changes
- Lily's shop in the shopping district allows for alternative ways to use cheats for money, also allowing you to corrupt Madison and Sofia without the need to have corrupted other characters.
- New cheat code: no disguise - Removes the disguise placed on your dialogue image during Sofia's scenes.
- After the mission with Meph Gou will no longer ask you about hunting down more bois. You can now also go after Ash to progress with Gou.
- Changed how Gou's corruption skill works, don't worry about your succubi (men) sleeping around. You'll need to talk to him again about corruption to unlock sam's new scene.

--- Bugfixes and Typos
- Another massive batch of typos were found by OrangeMaestro, incredible work!
- Added logbook entries for many characters who were missing one, like Ash and Madison
- Fixed Madison repeating herself when you introduce her to Mary, Lana, or Sam.
- Added proper artist credit to a few images in Madison's scenes that were missing them, and added an automatic artist crediting based on the character's listed artist in case it happens again.
- The load from .noodle file button now properly works even if you select the same file twice in a row.

This is a very large update, and as always the lewd scene count doesn't always reflect everything added. Anna & Lena underwent some large amounts of tweaking to ensure you can unlock all their scenes regardless of who you hang out with first, and Lily needed a lot of system tweaking to get her shop working. Overall this update adds 19 lewd events and around ~14 scenes worth of nonlewd events worth of scenes to get everything working and set up.

I've included a short bit on how to get all the new scenes in the post, and there's also a poll on which PTSA member should be up next on the road to victoria. Feel free to pop in and vote! I'd appreciate it if you also let me know what you're hoping to see from them.

However I (just me, noodlejacuzzi, the game is not on hiatus, crypto will still be writing for this game) will be taking a break from university to work on Human Alteration App's v1.1, The Modding Tutorial, Rainy DayZ, and trying out a few new ideas. Thus the next update will be handled by cryptogreek, who may be working on the cafe girl or nikki. He's the author of Steph, Anna & Lena, Reese, Anri, and Haze, so feel free to give suggestions for them!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Regarding Steph, I'd love to meet that friend of hers and let her watch us fuck Steph senseless. Her masturbating over the phone was really hot, it would be great to take that to the next level.
Personally I'm still hoping for the cafe girl, although crypto asked how owning a cafe would be structured in HU. I actually haven't played any good (or almost good) management games lately so I'm low on ideas for suggestions.

Noise keep up the good job Noodle.
Thanks!

Feb 16, 2018
Can't seem to trigger the newest Anna & Lena scene. Tried visiting Lena (Got the blowjob/titjob) scene were you took a video on phone. After neither Anna or Lena seem to appearing. Didn't get any new text messages, but both are displaying in the phone that they current complete.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Can't seem to trigger the newest Anna & Lena scene. Tried visiting Lena (Got the blowjob/titjob) scene were you took a video on phone. After neither Anna or Lena seem to appearing. Didn't get any new text messages, but both are displaying in the phone that they current complete.
That's quite strange, I'll ask cryptogreek about it

Feb 16, 2018
Something else I just notice. After corrupting Sam, every night you appear to get the content complete for sam text message. Even though you already got it.

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
Not sure what's causing the problem - can you send your save data? That would help figure out the problem - if neither of them are appearing, it could mean that something is a little wonky with the Trust values.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Something else I just notice. After corrupting Sam, every night you appear to get the content complete for sam text message. Even though you already got it.
If you can tell me how to find the saves.
I'll look into Sam's text. I should already have built in things to fix that though...
If you scroll down on the save menu you can click "save to noodle file" or "save to text string", which will export your save data.

Feb 16, 2018
Can't attach the noodle file here for some reason. Also it does seem you were right about the Sam Text message though, as it no longer appears to show up after enough days. Hopefully this will help at least fix the other issue.

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
Found the problem - it seems like I messed up with setting some parameters (wrote 105 when it should've been 100), which caused problems for anyone with a save file that already completed Anna and Lena's content. I've attached a .rar file with Lena's .js file; if you paste it into "Hentai University/scripts/characters" and overwrite maid.js, it should fix things. Talking to Lena once should activate a blowjob/titjob scene (a slightly modified version of her original blowjob scene), after which Lena should appear in the shopping district like normal. Also, Noodle mentioned that he pushed the fix to the online version already, so that should be live by now - if it isn't, it will be within a few minutes.

By the way, in regards to the new content itself, one of Lena's new scenes can be seen by then going home with Lena until you have the option to have sex while she's still wearing her uniform, and the other scene can be seen if say that you want to call Anna for the threesome. Also, after the threesome, neither character will disappear - they can still be found in their usual locations, and you can view any other sex scenes that may have been missed by talking to them. This makes sure that you can see all the sex scenes no matter which of the two you spent the most time with.

Hope this helps, and enjoy!

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
How do you even trigger the Sofia Rossi event?

I can't seem to find her.

edit - oop, nevermind. Saw the solution on Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes