Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Just a quick question... there is a gay tag, at any point does the MC receive or only dishes out? Is it purely the MC dominating others?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
SO............... seems like every download is broken?
They don't appear to be broken for me, have they been fixed since your post or can you still not use them?
The online link is a good alternative, and you can save to a .noodle file to transfer your progress between downloaded and online.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just wondering what exactly is the requirement to meet Madison? I've done everyone else at the school except for Ash, who can't be required as he's one of the traps and I distinctly remember meeting him after her last time anyway.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Just wondering what exactly is the requirement to meet Madison? I've done everyone else at the school except for Ash, who can't be required as he's one of the traps and I distinctly remember meeting him after her last time anyway.
Madison should be available after discussing the PTSA with Victoria which requires reaching a counseling score of 9 or above through cheats, Lily's store, or other various means. The same requirement as Sofia.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Madison should be available after discussing the PTSA with Victoria which requires reaching a counseling score of 9 or above through cheats, Lily's store, or other various means. The same requirement as Sofia.
9?? That's really high. Doing everything Victoria asks plus Justine's charisma potion only gets you to 7. I never realised that the skill books were actually required before, I have no idea how I got that high on a previous playthrough, I didn't think I bought multiple books.
...Wait, Reese and Sam used to be tasks from Victoria, but Victoria doesn't point you at them anymore, which means you don't get points for doing them anymore. That would explain it.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
9?? That's really high. Doing everything Victoria asks plus Justine's charisma potion only gets you to 7. I never realised that the skill books were actually required before, I have no idea how I got that high on a previous playthrough, I didn't think I bought multiple books.
...Wait, Reese and Sam used to be tasks from Victoria, but Victoria doesn't point you at them anymore, which means you don't get points for doing them anymore. That would explain it.
Ah snap, you're right. I didn't mean for the textbooks to be required.
I'll set it to 6.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to v11:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Naed

Feb 25, 2018
So i've uploaded the new version. From the note Sam got one more scene, as well as lena, plus a common scene with Anna.
The thing is: from my old save: i can't trigger Sam new content it seem ( can only go for the quickie, or the end. Scene not in the computer either, and the picture saying i've finished his content has disapeared from the phone.). Meaning i have to start back from scratch. :/
For Anna and Lena...They don't even show up anymore. Already got that problem with Anna in V10 where i got only her first scene in her house, and then she don't show up anymore. ( i've advanced Lena's route to the end though, maybe that's why?).
For Sofia well. I'm not there yet. Just talked to her a first time. Seem that Victoria won't say me anything though, but i'm searching still.
Edit: I got da way for Sofia without a problem :) Had to used my instinct a little but it was spot on :p if there's still things to come in her route, it sure seem promising.
For The added scene with Sam, it do seem i have to restart the all game. Thankfully we can cheat with our stat and money 'cause it sure can be tiring to restart at every update. For Anna and Lena...i'll add that it still say that their content is finished on the phone. I really do seem to have a problem with them and i really don't understand how i have this problem, and other don't o_O ( i put my last save files if you want to check)

Last edited:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Reactions to v11:
Thank you for the feedback! Every time I'd get a notification of an f95 response I'd think to myself "this is the one! Puppets' review!"
I don't have anything interesting to say in response to your kind notes on the parts you enjoyed, but I appreciate them! I hope you'll continue to enjoy more of my stuff.

Also not sure exactly how NTR applies, unless doing it that way will make her a whore for any big black dude, which obviously isn't what we want.
I think it's more that she's being ntr'd from her son. While it doesn't fit with the usual meaning of netorare, mom-cucking is a fetish with a decently-sized amount of material available that I thought I'd give a shot. Cassandra also helps with Sofia, her scene is mostly the same, but she teaches you her self-disguise method instead of you using potions.

I wonder exactly what will happen when the real son shows up? It's something we definitely need to be prepared for.
Eh, what's he gonna do? Phone the police? "911? Yeah, my mom is doing some freaky roleplay stuff with her new sex friend where she pretends she's having sex with me, when really... Hello?"
Him snapping Sofia out of it for a moment was a risk, but imo it's hotter for her brain to want to stick with you.

Watching the video of her with her is fun, I'd definitely like to see more of that kind of thing.
My plan for Evelyn involves you using a similar disguise and blackmailing her with the video after since she's really hard to control with hypnosis. Logically she'd be horrified, but I kinda wanna do something like this again where watching herself messes with her head.

Yeah, monogamy doesn't excite me. If a girl wants to be ours forever I'm fine with that, but she has to accept that she isn't the only one.
Sofia would be a tough one to keep satisfied as a harem member, as she's really only interested in men. While you can fuck her lights out, she's pretty needy for more after and would be kinda high maintenance, especially since you run the risk of her bouncing back to focus on her son if she's neglected.
I'd imagine that for the harem ending a lot of characters would be satisfied with you as the only virile man in town, and wouldn't mind being a part of the massive harem, but Sofia would probably be actively trying to tie you down. Maybe if the player had the human alteration app it'd be different.

is orgasm incontinence a common thing among demons then? That would be so much fun to play with if the consequences of them failing to hold it in weren't so severe.
It isn't necessarily that orgasm incontinence (great name btw) has immediate severe consequences, more like if you're immortal even small risks that can lead to permanent consequences are taken way more seriously than anything else. While a high ranking demon might help you out if you get in trouble with the law or get injured, Meph shows that some of them revel in demons getting addicted to pleasure, so there's no coming back if you walk into the deep end too many times.
You do it once and make excuses for yourself to do it again, then you decide you'll do it as a reward for yourself, then in moderation, before you just start doing it to pass the day. When all of eternity seems like an endless, hopeless grind, you might latch onto the first thing that takes those feelings of despair away. Gou could snap and just focus on getting your next big orgasm, but luckily the player is a nice, accepting person. Is love more addictive than cumming for a demon? It's a bit cheesy to say directly. Gou probably thinks he should already be addicted, but really he'd rather stockpile energy for you instead of just cumming it out.
Plus there's also the real cost of the wasted energy. Lily is well off. She just chugged a bunch of merchandise and didn't want to dump it on the floor, she probably would have been fine. Maybe the thought of cumming that hard again would replay in her mind a bunch over the next few days, but the thrill of rolling the gacha would probably overpower it
Of course that's just my stance. Even if I'm the author I don't think I outweigh anyone else's ideas unless I actually put my thoughts into the game and they work with the already established content. HU should be judged by its contents after all, not the narrative in my head.

If we're going to keep doing it with demons though, we could do with finding something to give us more stamina, so we can fuck them out without wearing ourself out in the process.
It would make a lot of sense for the player to seek out something performance enhancing, but those would probably come with side effects. I actually had a bull potion as one of the potential magical items for Gou to bring out.
Narratively getting woozy and passing out does provide a convenient way to end a scene when I feel finished with it though.

Makes me wonder though, so far we haven't met any dickgirls, closest thing has been the traps. Makes me wonder why there are no dickgirls in this one (other than Tomara), aren't they in, like, all of your other games?
To be fair Anomaly Vault doesn't have a ton of dickgirls either. The real reason is just because the big three artists don't usually do dickgirls. I've been working on editing so that I can have dick growth potion scenes from Justine, but at the moment the PTSA is the priority for any work I do on university.

Gou is a customer of hers huh? I wonder what it is he's buying?
Lily is Gou's handler, or at least one of them. After your encounter with meph he mentions that a bottle of meph's cum could pay off months of his dues. He says he just walked in paid himself off, no usual miking required. When he's in the talking with Lily he's paying off more time in advance with energy stolen from Meph's vault.
He will have additional neat things, but those will be from Meph's collection, not Lily's store.

The video of Meph did get out then? So long as we're not in it that's cool.
The video did get out, yes. But somehow he still has no problem keeping most of his hotel staff loyal.

I wonder how a succubus would harvest from a trap? Probably not vaginal sex, possibly blowjobs? A trap trying and failing to keep their composure while a girl is sucking them off is a fun thing to picture. Or it could just be good old fashioned prostate milking, they don't have a cock but they have fingers.
You're talking some pure, undiluted culture. I wanted to do scenes like that for HAA's dom route if you have the trap body, but I felt it didn't jive with the name of 'dom route'
It's up to the demon doing the milking, so long as they take in the cum, drink it quickly after, or know how to keep it fresh they're good. Lily has her own particular tastes, so she'd probably go for a milking with her tongue. She may even have them say some very specific lines, or roleplay as bois from her game.

Also it's definitely confusing that 'succubus' is both a rank and a class of female demon.
The rank is more demeaning than anything, gotta keep those on the bottom of the ladder feeling small so you strip them of their humanity, identity, etc. Once you're at the top you make your own ranks and rules, and can look like whatever you want.

I'm not sure we need anything to make us more dominant, our first thought on meeting someone new is how to get them on their knees choking down our cock, and we're quite willing to follow through.
True but I mostly wanted a way for him to be on top for a little, and having him get so into being on top he squirts through his short shorts was fun to write.

So if we go the corruption route we won't actually be turning anyone into demons, just leaving them on the edge. At least unless we choose to go demon ourself. I do wonder if that is going to be something that we will get to do, or if it will just get talked about.
It is something I intend to follow through with. You go full demon, wake up in the hotel and can go have an event with each succubus boi in your harem, then return for a 'honeymoon' with Gou and live off Meph's savings. So that means a scene for Sam, Reese, and Ash. Anri's an oddball, not sure if Crypto will go for them being corrupted.
On the flip side Meph offers you the same deal, become a demon, live in the hotel, get a scene for each succubus and then an ending where you relax into a new eternal lifestyle. He's way more depraved though, and will have the original plan of succubi being tools to harvest energy for you. Mostly the scenes would be them seducing others and sucking out their masculinity so they can join the harem too.

Making him cum so harm his soul leaks out is really hot, too bad we can't do anything with that, it would have gone to waste if Gou wasn't there.
My goal was for his dick shrinking between the semifinal and final pic to be the reward, what would you do with that power yourself?

[Typos and bugs]
I appreciate the typos you've found, crypto and I will work on them and the bugs as well. If you could note down what character's scene the typos were in as well that would be helpful for the future, as the game's script at this point is split across around 35 character files. It's not too big a deal though since mispellings are usually in one of the 3-4 characters who were focused on in the update.
Still, thank you for the help! Sometimes I can be entirely blind to my own mistakes, and notepad++ annoyingly doesn't seem to be picking up typos contained between ` marks.

It might be an idea to have all encounters at the university appear on the university map when findmii is active. The full list is getting quite long by this point, being able to narrow it down a bit would be useful.
That's a good idea, but unfortunately since the university comprises so much of the game and I didn't think of the find mii cheat at the start, I never programmed in any difference between the university locations and the non university locations. Rewriting the find mii stuff might also involve updating all the character files. It's a large time sink, but I'll give it a shot if I can make the time.

The list of girls in the logbook, it would be good if they were colour-coded to show which ones have unseen content and which are completed.
Same as above, technically there's no difference between a finished girl and an unfinished one. Maybe I could use the trust values, but some characters have a final trust value (Madison ends at a certain point), don't have a final trust value (Lana's ending can trigger at anywhere from 83 to 100), some characters are finished when certain flags are met (Justine checks for if you've used her potions), and characters with multiple routes like Sofia need multiple finish points. Sofia can also be reset by Lily as well. It's another time sink, although I should add some functionality to the logbook somehow.

I was playing some of the scenes with Amy and Lily where they're face-down, biting the pillow, and thinking it would be nice to have their dialogue portrait reflect that, there's already code in place allowing for multiple portrait variants for a girl, having one that reflects where you are in the scene and keeps in mind what exactly is happening would be nice, I think.
I tend to hesitate before writing specific portraits in a scene, I'm not great at proofreading my stuff after so my mind could gloss over a mixup like with Madison's art room scene. It's a good way to add polish to the game though, so I'll give it a shot for the future. Specifically I'll focus on the idea for the next PTSA character and see how much it adds to the experience.

I wonder if we should pick another name for if we take the 'Bull' route with Sofia? 'Him' having the same name as 'us' is a little weird, especially if playing as Tomara.
I don't think Sofia would be able to oust you, does she even know your name when you're the bull? I considered a better disguise, but I was worried it would feel too much like you're an outside from the scene if you aren't even named yourself when talking.

Thank you for taking the time to weigh in on the game, I'm glad you enjoyed. Did you vote for the next ptsa member by the way? Did one catch your eye in particular, anything you're hoping to see from them?

So i've uploaded the new version. From the note Sam got one more scene, as well as lena, plus a common scene with Anna.
The thing is: from my old save: i can't trigger Sam new content it seem ( can only go for the quickie, or the end. Scene not in the computer either, and the picture saying i've finished his content has disapeared from the phone.). Meaning i have to start back from scratch. :/
For Anna and Lena...They don't even show up anymore. Already got that problem with Anna in V10 where i got only her first scene in her house, and then she don't show up anymore. ( i've advanced Lena's route to the end though, maybe that's why?).
For Sofia well. I'm not there yet. Just talked to her a first time. Seem that Victoria won't say me anything though, but i'm searching still.
Edit: I got da way for Sofia without a problem :) Had to used my instinct a little but it was spot on :p if there's still things to come in her route, it sure seem promising.
For The added scene with Sam, it do seem i have to restart the all game. Thankfully we can cheat with our stat and money 'cause it sure can be tiring to restart at every update. For Anna and Lena...i'll add that it still say that their content is finished on the phone. I really do seem to have a problem with them and i really don't understand how i have this problem, and other don't o_O ( i put my last save files if you want to check)
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with sam! You spoke with Gou as to how to corrupt him, right? The new scene is obtained after chatting with Gou about how to add new succubi to your harem. I am glad you enjoyed Sofia though!

I'll ask cryptogreek to look into your save and weigh in on the anna / lena issue. It could be a simple fix.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think it's more that she's being ntr'd from her son. While it doesn't fit with the usual meaning of netorare, mom-cucking is a fetish with a decently-sized amount of material available that I thought I'd give a shot. Cassandra also helps with Sofia, her scene is mostly the same, but she teaches you her self-disguise method instead of you using potions.
I was confused because it was saying like it was something specific for the bull route, but that is the case if you disguise as the son too, you're still mom-cucking the real son.
Eh, what's he gonna do? Phone the police? "911? Yeah, my mom is doing some freaky roleplay stuff with her new sex friend where she pretends she's having sex with me, when really... Hello?"
Him snapping Sofia out of it for a moment was a risk, but imo it's hotter for her brain to want to stick with you.
He could still cause a lot of trouble if he goes around telling people about a doppelganger of him, that could attract some unwanted attention and staying under the radar is a big deal for an evil hypnotist. Having him freak out and run off just isn't neat.
I appreciate the typos you've found, crypto and I will work on them and the bugs as well. If you could note down what character's scene the typos were in as well that would be helpful for the future, as the game's script at this point is split across around 35 character files. It's not too big a deal though since mispellings are usually in one of the 3-4 characters who were focused on in the update.
Still, thank you for the help! Sometimes I can be entirely blind to my own mistakes, and notepad++ annoyingly doesn't seem to be picking up typos contained between ` marks.
I try to always include enough context that there shouldn't be any false positives when searching for them, and a decent text editor should have some form of 'find in files' feature, but I'll try to remember to do that next time.
Thank you for taking the time to weigh in on the game, I'm glad you enjoyed. Did you vote for the next ptsa member by the way? Did one catch your eye in particular, anything you're hoping to see from them?
All three of them have something about them that's interesting, Olivia it'll be interesting to have a petite girl for a change rather than all the titty monsters, and I'm looking forward to the magic and potions. Evelyn I have a fetish for girls in suits, although pantsuits aren't nearly as nice as skirts. And while I'm not a huge fan of rival characters threatening us, the irony of our evil hypnotist taking down another villain is pretty tasty. And Charlotte is just hot, I really like the dark skin and short black hair she has. And if she's as athletic as she looks that'll be nice too. Strong girls being MCed is really sexy. A strong, powerful body coupled with a weak or submissive mind really does it for me.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
The one in her uniform is new, yup. I'll see about going back and modifying the repeatable scenes to reflect her new trigger, though - right now, the repeatable scenes are pretty much just original scenes themselves with very few changes, since I wanted to make sure that it was impossible to end up missing a scene by following one of the girl's routes.
As for altering the trigger (or creating a new one) for some outside-the-bedroom satisfaction, I'll definitely keep that in mind - giving Lena a trigger like that could lead to Anna teasingly using it against her, and giving Anna that kind of trigger could lead to some turnabout teasing too... Could be fun to explore that angle.

Lena resetting back to an earlier state is a result of me forgetting to bug-test 100% saves - there was an issue where a bit of the code said "=" instead of "==", and code is pretty finicky about that sort of thing.
And I'm glad you like the group text! It's pretty fun to write, especially with two characters like Anna and Lena - their dialogue is always fun to write, and having them bantering together is especially enjoyable. And Anna may have been joking about taking a vibe to the meeting, but it wouldn't be hard to convince her to follow through if you did a 'test-run' to show her that she wouldn't get caught... More fun stuff for me to think about while planning scenes.
And yeah, having the domme remain a domme (but still subby to the player) can be pretty fun - I know Slacker's been working on a similar thing with Amy and the volleyball girls too, which is pretty great.
As always, thanks for the step-by-step reviews! They're always very-much appreciated.

Huh. For the life of me, I cannot seem to figure out the cause of the issue - Lena's Trust value in your save is 47, but I can't figure out how that happened from reviewing the code. However, based on the entries in your gallery and Anna's progress, I manually modified your save data to what I think the value should be; it should cause Lena to spawn in the Shopping District. The data assumes that you did Lena's route first, and that you've had sex with Anna at some point (based on the fact that you have Anna's events in your gallery). If you speak with Lena and go back to her place, you'll be able to see her new scene where she's in uniform, whereas if you tell her to call on Anna, you'll get the threesome scene. After the threesome, you should also have the ability to meet with Anna in the park and view any of her scenes you might've been locked out of. Hopefully, this fixes things up!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
@CryptoGeek Also, did you catch what I said about not meeting the waitress at the cafe this time around? I'm sure I remember meeting her the first time, but not this latest save.

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
@CryptoGeek Also, did you catch what I said about not meeting the waitress at the cafe this time around? I'm sure I remember meeting her the first time, but not this latest save.
Ah, missed that part. I think I know the issue - I was testing something, and I must've left a '!' in the code. I'll fix that and send it to Noodle for uploading to the online version. Thanks!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
i would like this have ren'py version when is completed ofc
Porting the game to renpy is a no-go, moving everything over wouldn't be worth it in ny opinion. I'd rather look at what renpy can do and try to replace that via JS. For example I could do the visual-novel style scene progression by adding each line to an array and the player's click progresses through the array line by line.
Or the very neat looking Define feature of renpy that would make scenewriting easier.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Did i misunderstand things or did the alchemist/nurse lady mention the possibility of a gender-bender potion to be used on other characters in the future? Kind of curious.

Ah, could someone please give an updated list of the cheat codes? No matter how much i try, Patreon always screws me up and won't open, so i can't get the one from the link in the OP.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes