NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Vegetarian mode?

Would that make me a carnivore?
The game was designed so that you aren't forced to lewd girls if you're only here for boys. I'll cater to all diets.
Note to self: An entirely non-lewd mode titled 'Vegan Mode'.

Thank you, Noodle. It works, i'm using latest Firefox for my browser FYI
Glad that fixed it! I'll look into what might be the cause more later.

Reactions to v12:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your feedback as always! I'll relay your thoughts to slackersavior on his girls in the morning.

I don't remember a password, pretty sure he's just clowning.

He is just messing with you, yeah.

Interesting having the pictures here, it's a good idea I think, definitely a good idea for the repeatable scenes as we have more freedom picking those than the story scenes.

I agree, I'll look for more opportunities to use the system. I think it works best with Ash though since he can progress and unlock more, which is different from a typical character. Mainly I wanted a way for each scene to be opt-in since some people don't like footjobs or giving handjobs, even to cute bois.

It's interesting that each time we go to corrupt one of the traps we ask them about it, since they have no idea what we're talking about and likely wouldn't believe us if we told them, makes me wonder what the point is. Also not sure about the segue from 'getting older' to 'don't want to be a girl'.

I wanted it to feel like a proper "deal with the devil" situation, since it's basically a sweet immortality deal. I do want it to be a point of decision for the player, as the effect is permanent (although not detrimental). Sam and Ash both think you're talking about hormones, since getting older as a trap often means losing out on the androgynous youthfulness. Other characters will probably make different assumptions, not sure what yet.

The succubus outfit is cute, and I'm looking forward to seeing what fun we have with his extra sensitive dick.

The most I have left are variations on bunny 3, swimsuit, and princess for if he's been drained already. I think I'm finished with Ash for a good long while aside from that, I just don't have a dedicated ending planned.

I do however have plans for the demon-epilogue. Ash's club will have no limits once your demon harem is formed, and he'll be excellent into seducing others into the club.

Gou said the outfit was special, but nothing particular seems to happen with it.

It magically makes someone's booty even more fantastic.

Ash's second bunny scene all the images are broken.

Aww dang it, I messed up there. The images aren't missing, just the call for them is checking the wrong folder. is a .js file that'll fix that, it goes in the scripts/characters folder.

Gou's dom potion scene he still calls her 'Mathter'.

I was working on an inline gender determination system that'd work here, I just didn't find the time to finish it before release. In retrospect I should've jsut added the word to my gendered words dictionary.

Overall glad you enjoyed the scenes, I'll get those bugs/typos fixed asap

Русский перевод возможен?
Нет, я прошу прощения. Я не говорю по русски

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Koburo

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Im the only one who cant see the images?
Online or downloaded?
Some browsers don't behave well when the game is played locally. Specifically internet explorer and I think microsoft edge too. The game was made and tested in firefox and google chrome, those are the browsers I can confirm work 100%.

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
I saw a pregnant tag was added to this. However, I didn’t see anything about it in the change log. Can I knock any of the girls up or have I been blue balled?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The game was designed so that you aren't forced to lewd girls if you're only here for boys. I'll cater to all diets.
Note to self: An entirely non-lewd mode titled 'Vegan Mode'.
That's surprising. I knew that the traps were optional, didn't know you could only do the traps. I didn't think they got you the counselling points you need to activate the PTSA. And don't you need to do Casandra?
I agree, I'll look for more opportunities to use the system. I think it works best with Ash though since he can progress and unlock more, which is different from a typical character. Mainly I wanted a way for each scene to be opt-in since some people don't like footjobs or giving handjobs, even to cute bois.
I'm looking at ones like Zoe and Amy with a lot of repeatable scenes, and thinking it would be nice to have a better idea of what each one is.
Aww dang it, I messed up there. The images aren't missing, just the call for them is checking the wrong folder. Here is a .js file that'll fix that, it goes in the scripts/characters folder.
I already symlinked the images folder to fix that. Would be a good idea to post that as an emergency bugfix or something though for people who don't know how to do that.

slackersavior

Jan 11, 2019

Not remembering that set up is because Noodle put up the wrong js file for Naomi. It was a bug that came up in an old version because I screwed up the trust values somewhere. (That's what happens when you only get time to write every few weeks/every month or so)

Luckily, the fix is already made, because I made it for the test server to make sure everything is working right, so as soon as he uploads the current version you can see the scene you've missed.

And yeah, the text chains were mostly about the fact that I could now do group messages, which is cool. And I don't have images for multi partner scenes, so that felt like a good way to make that happen.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And yeah, the text chains were mostly about the fact that I could now do group messages, which is cool. And I don't have images for multi partner scenes, so that felt like a good way to make that happen.
I figured as much. I'm sure there are some ways to work around it like mixing two sets together, but it's bound to be simpler to not have to show pictures at all. Of course that's not to say them sending a few pictures they took of her wouldn't be good too.

XINSHWNY

May 21, 2017
I figured I would share my cheated version because I am not seeing any others I only cheated the amount of money you get when working nothing else but simply use notepad to go into
Hentai University v#\Hentai University\scripts\characters\system and press ctrl/f and type in 10 then press next 3 times then change that number to however much money you want and then load the game and work once to get your money

not guaranteeing it will work for future updates but simply ask and I can edit future updates as long as there is no problem with that

XINSHWNY

May 21, 2017
I figured I would share my cheated version because I am not seeing any others I only cheated the amount of money you get when working nothing else but simply use notepad to go into
Hentai University v#\Hentai University\scripts\characters\system and press ctrl/f and type in 10 then press next 3 times then change that number to however much money you want and then load the game and work once to get your money

not guaranteeing it will work for future updates but simply ask and I can edit future updates as long as there is no problem with that
please don't roast me to hard I just noticed it

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Here's a hotfixed v12a (full game, 157mb) that fixes Ash's broken images in his second bunny scene, as well as numerous typos for Nikki, Zoe, Amy, Vanessa, Kelsey, and Naomi:

And here's just the hotfix (just the fixes/scripts, 11mb) for if you already downloaded v12:

Lemme know if anything else isn't working please!

That's surprising. I knew that the traps were optional, didn't know you could only do the traps. I didn't think they got you the counselling points you need to activate the PTSA. And don't you need to do Casandra?

I'm looking at ones like Zoe and Amy with a lot of repeatable scenes, and thinking it would be nice to have a better idea of what each one is.

I already symlinked the images folder to fix that. Would be a good idea to post that as an emergency bugfix or something though for people who don't know how to do that.
Having a harem of succubi is the alternative gamepath to corrupting the PTSA. I'm not sure I'll add any trap scenes to the school corruption epilogue as that'd require corrupting many women to unlock those scenes.

Is paperwork still too slow? I did just raise it. Maybe I should increase the amount generated by the cash money cheat? I did a playthrough just a bit ago and didn't have any money problems even without cheats, but I guess if you want to do Lily early you might need some.

XINSHWNY

May 21, 2017
Here's a hotfixed v12a (full game, 157mb) that fixes Ash's broken images in his second bunny scene, as well as numerous typos for Nikki, Zoe, Amy, Vanessa, Kelsey, and Naomi: Mega

And here's just the hotfix (just the fixes/scripts, 11mb) for if you already downloaded v12: Mega

Lemme know if anything else isn't working please!

Having a harem of succubi is the alternative gamepath to corrupting the PTSA. I'm not sure I'll add any trap scenes to the school corruption epilogue as that'd require corrupting many women to unlock those scenes.

Is paperwork still too slow? I did just raise it. Maybe I should increase the amount generated by the cash money cheat? I did a playthrough just a bit ago and didn't have any money problems even without cheats, but I guess if you want to do Lily early you might need some.
no i just didnt see that there were cheats already implemented sorry

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Cdaw1331

Aug 17, 2016
anyone have a save with all the v11 stuff done (or at least close to done)? Seem to have lost mine somehow and would rather not do all of it again just yet.

Reactions: NotaMoose

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
Reactions to v12:
Glad to see you liked her!

Not sure what the whole 'blanking out when she answers a question' is about, but it's fun to work with that.
It's that the effects of the hypnosis make it hard for her to focus down on something, which is a feeling she only really experiences when she's cumming. Each question is used to help push her deeper into trance through having her affirm your statements, but that pre-existing association means that she's getting a little spike of pleasure whenever she answers a question and relaxes a bit more. I plan on having her explain that during a later scene, one where she lets herself go completely mindless and you make her cum like crazy.

And she does seem like she's going to be a fun one, more focus on the actual hypnosis rather than skipping over it to the sex is really hot.
Yeah, doing more lead-in to the hypnosis felt better with Nikki; I know Reese a slow lead-in too, but the actual hypnosis hasn't been as front-and-center as you'd expect from a hypnosis-game lately. It doesn't appear much with Anna, or at all with Anri or Sienna, and it take a while before you hypnotize Steph, so I thought I'd go back to some good-ol'-fashioned hypnotism. I am a bit worried I over-did it and that there's too much reading before getting to the lewd though.

Imagine if anything touching her thumb she felt on her clit.
I'm imagining her cumming from holding-hands now. The degeneracy is truly without limit. Though imagine making her hands even more sensitive than her pussy, then having her give a handjob... That would be fun to describe.

I've got stuck with Amy at
is it bugged or what?
Fixed it by editing save, "unreadText":false to "unreadText":true for Amy.

NoodleJacuzzi There are two other bugs i've encountered
Yeah, that Lena error got brought up in the Discord too. I sent Noodle the fix and he'll push it to the online version. In the meantime, talking with Anna and having the threesome will let you access the rest of Lena's events afterwards; additionally, if you find yourself in a situation like that, you can refresh the page and it will put you back to right before you interacted with a character. It's a good way to pop back out of glitched scenes like that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not sure what the whole 'blanking out when she answers a question' is about, but it's fun to work with that.
It's that the effects of the hypnosis make it hard for her to focus down on something, which is a feeling she only really experiences when she's cumming. Each question is used to help push her deeper into trance through having her affirm your statements, but that pre-existing association means that she's getting a little spike of pleasure whenever she answers a question and relaxes a bit more. I plan on having her explain that during a later scene, one where she lets herself go completely mindless and you make her cum like crazy.
It seemed like she was like that before we hypnotised her and were using that to bring her under, kind of a chicken-and-egg thing. I'm familiar with throwing a bunch of easy questions at a subject to get them used to obeying, it just seemed a bit more than that.
And she does seem like she's going to be a fun one, more focus on the actual hypnosis rather than skipping over it to the sex is really hot.
Yeah, doing more lead-in to the hypnosis felt better with Nikki; I know Reese a slow lead-in too, but the actual hypnosis hasn't been as front-and-center as you'd expect from a hypnosis-game lately. It doesn't appear much with Anna, or at all with Anri or Sienna, and it take a while before you hypnotize Steph, so I thought I'd go back to some good-ol'-fashioned hypnotism. I am a bit worried I over-did it and that there's too much reading before getting to the lewd though.
Oh definitely not, for people with a hypnofetish the girl being taken down is sexy. Some prominent EMC authors don't even really bother writing about the sex itself, they focus on the mind control and leave the descriptions of sex very loose, letting the reader use their imagination.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
anyone have a save with all the v11 stuff done (or at least close to done)? Seem to have lost mine somehow and would rather not do all of it again just yet.
I don't have a save for you, but the cash money and nuclear option cheat can make progression much faster, and the find mii cheat allows you to progress with each character very quickly.

Is this stolen art?
I do not claim to own it, every piece of the 1.3k+ pieces of art used for the characters is sourced to it's proper author if you hover over the art, and they can also be found in the logbook and credits.

I've got stuck with Amy at
is it bugged or what?
Fixed it by editing save, "unreadText":false to "unreadText":true for Amy.

NoodleJacuzzi There are two other bugs i've encountered
That is extremely strange, that's the second bug report of Amy's values not being set to false at the start of the day. Everyone should be set properly, I'll look into what's going on with her.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes