NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
hey it's amazing game i already play it online and now i try to play it offline, when open the html file then i open the game on my browser(uc turbo) the game opened but the images not appear, and i have to click the image logo and chose "show image" to show the image. Is there a way for the image to appear, when I open the game?
I'm not experienced with UC Turbo, I'm surprised it works. The game was written for firefox/chrome.
The default value for whether images should be shown isn't in your save data, it should be set correctly by default. I don't have any way to fix it, but it seems like an overall minor issue given the circumstance.
Glad you enjoyed, sorry I can't help any further

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
hey it's amazing game i already play it online and now i try to play it offline, when open the html file then i open the game on my browser(uc turbo) the game opened but the images not appear, and i have to click the image logo and chose "show image" to show the image. Is there a way for the image to appear, when I open the game?
That sounds like a browser issue to me, does your browser show images properly in other local html files?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
yes, i have. she appears in front of your office and it says i should talk to her mom after interacted with her
Ah, if you're where I think you are, I believe you need to bring the purple flower from the store to her house on Vintage Street. It should have come up in your last discussion with her
Hope that helps!

Reactions: GigglingCock

gayylmao

May 19, 2020
Hey! Just wondering since it wasn't clear; how much gay content is there actually in this game?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Hey! Just wondering since it wasn't clear; how much gay content is there actually in this game?
I would say a third of the game's content, you can very easily only pursue the content involving characters such as Gou, Sam, Reese, Ash, and Meph, all of whom are male. This includes 3 full endings, hopefully that helps!

Reactions: gayylmao

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Will there be an option to turn Ella into a personal hole in future updates or is it just for public use?

rgek1

Feb 5, 2020
He's talking about a trojan notification that window's security detects on all of the downloads, I don't know whether or not it's a false positive
that is indeed what im talking about just any other game it doesnt give one just this one

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Based on the two times I tried downloading it, I got the trojan Flag on the Nopy download and Mega
I downloaded the game from those links and got the same warning, but can confirm that my files were not editted. It must be a false positive.
If you're still worried about downloading the rar you can play the game online or wait for the update tomorrow which may not have the same false positive issue.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes