NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Reactions to v18:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Emily being unhypnotizable was just a gameplay thing, the game was originally meant to have more vanilla characters who wouldn't be hypnotized, but I dropped that idea as it wasn't as much fun to write. To be fair she was the very first character I wrote. Several people requested she have some hypno stuff tho. I should probably see about rewriting that absolute statement to give a little wiggle room. What kind of 'more' did you have in mind?

Yep, the beach scene is new! and she does look great in the bikini. I think overall I prefer oreteki's lewd art, Enoshima might be the best in terms of character designs.

Posing as a male prostitute huh? That might not be too bad an idea. A brothel madame who you impress with a practical test, a rich woman who hires you to toy with only to realize she bit off more than she can chew, a shy girl looking for experience who makes for easy prey, maybe lily drops in for a quick scene saying business is slow at her shop.

I think I've fallen into a rut where the player's hypnosis is canonically strong enough that in order to block off a character they have to rudely stonewall him. I meant for Damien to come off as a dead-inside 'I don't want to deal with any additional responsibility, I just want to clock out and go home (to degrade myself on camera)' type of character, maybe even someone who's annoyed by his students (maybe just a little jealous of their bodies too).

Each ending is undone when you decide to keep playing. Creating a corrupt school environment would be tough (not impossible tho). My thought is it'd work kinda like Gou and Meph's endings where you have the chance to wander a new location for a bit and hang with post-corruption characters. Epilogues like that were planned for all the Victoria endings but given the scope of v16 a lot of it ended up getting postphoned.

Given damien's attitude towards the player, he doesn't seem like he'd be all that close to anyone else. Victoria would probably be on him a lot due to his attitude. If I didn't try to avoid mixing straight and gay content it'd be neat to have Cassandra take a stab at degrading him for his attitude.

The two routes do merge, ye. If you hypnotize him in person you'll get a few very short fail scenes where he backs out of you exploring his body, or almost gives you a handjob and chickens out. I think I'd like to do a little more with the branching routes. More reaction scenes to videos, some gradual warming up to serving you before hypnosis, stuff like that. Not too much before merging tho, since I'd like to avoid having two different corruption scenes. Like a complete fool though I used his two outfit scenes without thinking about Ash's club. Tragic... Maybe I should do something different than just have him in cosplay? Hrm.

He is pretty muscular. I was worried he might be a turn-off but reception has been pretty positive.

Yeah I gotta add money from streams you do with him in future scenes, as well as money from Lana's studio. Lily's shop is looking to be a good money sink so I should look to start adding more sources. Maybe a Justine potion that she sells for a fat stack of cash, public displays of hypnosis on the street, etc.

What'd you think of Damian's ad by the way? I like how it turned out.

I'll get those bugs and typos fixed for the next version, ty! Crypto's been wrapped up with a lot lately so Sienna's fixes are still in the works.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Emily being unhypnotizable was just a gameplay thing, the game was originally meant to have more vanilla characters who wouldn't be hypnotized, but I dropped that idea as it wasn't as much fun to write. To be fair she was the very first character I wrote. Several people requested she have some hypno stuff tho. I should probably see about rewriting that absolute statement to give a little wiggle room. What kind of 'more' did you have in mind?
Something like the things we did with some of the other girls, like the arousal trigger we gave Steph or the orgasm control with Lena. I don't know if something like the denial thing with Naomi would fit her that well, but you never know. People are into all sorts of things you wouldn't expect. Or we could make her think she's someone else for a scene, something like Sofia. Hypnosis is good for a lot more than just making girls fuck you, like we see with several of these who were already fucking us before we used it on them.
Given damien's attitude towards the player, he doesn't seem like he'd be all that close to anyone else. Victoria would probably be on him a lot due to his attitude. If I didn't try to avoid mixing straight and gay content it'd be neat to have Cassandra take a stab at degrading him for his attitude.
It makes sense to avoid blocking a purely straight scene behind knowing a trap, or vice-versa, but I'm not sure that avoiding crossovers entirely makes sense. What's the justification for that?
What'd you think of Damian's ad by the way? I like how it turned out.
It's alright. Makes me wonder what other eWhores are in the area. I think I've said before I think Steph would be good at that, it would be a good way for her to make some money for her beloved Master without actually letting other men touch her. And I think Mary and Margaret hinted at something similar at one point too.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Something like the things we did with some of the other girls, like the arousal trigger we gave Steph or the orgasm control with Lena. I don't know if something like the denial thing with Naomi would fit her that well, but you never know. People are into all sorts of things you wouldn't expect. Or we could make her think she's someone else for a scene, something like Sofia. Hypnosis is good for a lot more than just making girls fuck you, like we see with several of these who were already fucking us before we used it on them.
Good point, I do tend to pidgeonhole myself into using hypnosis in a pretty limited way sometimes. I need to step outside the box!
That said, even trying to be outside the box I don't see the appeal of having her think she's another character. I think I'm missing something

It makes sense to avoid blocking a purely straight scene behind knowing a trap, or vice-versa, but I'm not sure that avoiding crossovers entirely makes sense. What's the justification for that?
I was thinking a scene where she hypnotizes him and degrades him, I was unclear there. I do have crossovers between boys and girls, like how Lily talks with Gou and about Meph.
I should do more stuff of characters casually interacting, particularly the staff.

It's alright. Makes me wonder what other eWhores are in the area. I think I've said before I think Steph would be good at that, it would be a good way for her to make some money for her beloved Master without actually letting other men touch her. And I think Mary and Margaret hinted at something similar at one point too.
Steph would be a good character for that, since you could see the images she posts online. Other characters would probably have to be a "tell, don't show" situation where they say they're camgirl-ing for money, since they don't have images of them solo.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Good point, I do tend to pidgeonhole myself into using hypnosis in a pretty limited way sometimes. I need to step outside the box!
That said, even trying to be outside the box I don't see the appeal of having her think she's another character. I think I'm missing something
Hmm, the first thing that springs to mind would be hypnotising her then taking her to a bar and triggering her to not recognise us, and play the part of a horny cougar slut looking for a young stud for the night. Basically think of any roleplay scenario, but hypnotise her into believing it is real. You could make her believe she's our mother, though that might be too close to Sofia. I remember reading a rather good story about a man and a woman meeting at a party and the twist is that she's his girlfriend/wife but hypnotised to not recognise him, sadly I don't remember the title or author.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

warrion777

Jun 26, 2017
Hello,
Do i need to start a new game for the update or the old ones ok?
for some reason cant begin new content in the old save

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Hello,
Do i need to start a new game for the update or the old ones ok?
for some reason cant begin new content in the old save
Older saves are fully compatible all the way back to v1. Send me your save data if you're still having issues

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Will there be an option to turn Ella into a personal hole in future updates or is it just for public use?
Sorry to dig this up, but since you mentioned it - is the gangbang the only scene for her or am i blatantly missing something? The quote that she has the advantage in a battle of endurance seems like a hint, im probably just dense

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Sorry to dig this up, but since you mentioned it - is the gangbang the only scene for her or am i blatantly missing something? The quote that she has the advantage in a battle of endurance seems like a hint, im probably just dense
No worries!
If Olivia hasn't been corrupted then she'll watch as you do a club meeting with ella, leading to a corruption scene and giving you ella's crown. If you already corrupted the olive with daniella you can buy a reset in Midnight bliss. That's everything for her for now.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
No worries!
If Olivia hasn't been corrupted then she'll watch as you do a club meeting with ella, leading to a corruption scene and giving you ella's crown. If you already corrupted the olive with daniella you can buy a reset in Midnight bliss. That's everything for her for now.
Holy hell thanks for the quick reply! I simply went for Olivia first. Ill go check it out! - Also, as a bi guy i wanna sincerely thank you for having such a nice chunk of M/M content to go with the rest ^^

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
No worries!
The dude was answered in an hour and a half, but I was not answered at all, sad :cry:.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
The dude was answered in an hour and a half, but I was not answered at all, sad :cry:.
Aww geez sorry about that, a bit late but here, I think this is the one you mean:

Will there be an option to turn Ella into a personal hole in future updates or is it just for public use?
Just gangbangs & stuff, no solo content with Ella is planned. In the future I intend to have more scenes where Olivia participates though.

zleken

May 20, 2021
It shows an error code(Broken! Error code: failed load encounter(intro 1)) when Gou comes over with his problem and you choose to agree to help him. (Firefox browser)

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
It shows an error code(Broken! Error code: failed load encounter(intro 1)) when Gou comes over with his problem and you choose to agree to help him. (Firefox browser)
Strange, I've only seen that error occur on edge browsers when played on the xbox. Could you send me your save data? Also, there should be an option in Midnight bliss to set gou back to the time before he makes the offer.

im hoping for female drawings as mc its awkward seeing myself as a guy i dont mind though
Afraid not, the nature of the image sets sometimes depicts a male mc, although I generally try to avoid ones that show it.

it was a tad upseeting that i got arrested, i was confused lol
You gotta be a smoother criminal!

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
How much content is there for Sienna? Just two scenes as herself, two scenes as Yoruichi and two scenes as Midnight? I'm asking because for all the other girls I've gotten the crown, but Sienna isn't there yet so I wonder if I've seen all available content so far or of something isn't triggering.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
How much content is there for Sienna? Just two scenes as herself, two scenes as Yoruichi and two scenes as Midnight? I'm asking because for all the other girls I've gotten the crown, but Sienna isn't there yet so I wonder if I've seen all available content so far or of something isn't triggering.
Some repeat variations as well, I think. I'm pretty sure Crypto made her require seeing those variations before you get the reward text and crown.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes