NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I only get a spinning wheel on the screen and can't play the game.
Is there any way I can fix this?
The spinning wheel suggests the game can't load, but it's working on my end. Are you playing downloaded or online? Pc or mobile, and what browser?

Anon1357

Jun 7, 2020
The spinning wheel suggests the game can't load, but it's working on my end. Are you playing downloaded or online? Pc or mobile, and what browser?
PC downloaded and ecosia as add on for google browser. Tried the online version but said the message of the V20.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
PC downloaded and ecosia as add on for google browser. Tried the online version but said the message of the V20.
Not sure what ecosia is.
You tried the online version and it gave a message about v20? Yes, that is intentional, it's meant to direct you to the mods loadable from the game console. The online version is fully up to date.
Ok your pc if you hit f12 a console menu will appear, if you could tell me what errors are popping up I might be able to help.

Anon1357

Jun 7, 2020
Online works and thanks for trying to help for the downoaded version. i just hadn't clicked on the text of the online version and I thought the pop up couldn't dissapear. Don't worry for me anymore I'm an idiot.

Feb 16, 2019
How do you progress with the new content for Robin? I talk to him in the gym and just get the blow/ass/front options, I've looked in the shops and other areas and can't find anything relating to Robin.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes