NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
How do you progress with the new content for Robin? I talk to him in the gym and just get the blow/ass/front options, I've looked in the shops and other areas and can't find anything relating to Robin.
There's a bug blocking the ending prompt from appearing, I've uploaded the fix to the online version but for downloaded players you need to put this file in the scripts/characters folder

I see the guide how to install mods, but where i can download them?
All currently finished mods are already in the game, use the game console to load the characters.

looks better than in past, i give em a try, thx for share
Hope you like it!

Reactions: FFTW

ynocas

Jan 23, 2019
I can see a lot more content and images for Robin in his files, but i can't access the scenes they should relate to. Is that working properly?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I can see a lot more content and images for Robin in his files, but i can't access the scenes they should relate to. Is that working properly?
If you are referring to his ending (him in a swimsuit), it's an issue I cover in the post above yours
If you're referring to his corruption (blonde robin), you need to progress far enough with Gou to meet Meph, then chat about adding more succubu to your harem.
Hope that helps!

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
i think there's a bug on emi sato's gallery because whenever i click on her events this appears: Error! You must've called the wrong event. Error code: Failed to write event (itakoSolo1) in itako.js.. and it doesn't happen with her sister. has it been fixed or it's just me?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to v20:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fakename12333

Sep 26, 2017
I am completely stuck with Evelyn and Lisa. I also cannot figure out how to get the last costume with Ash. Any suggestions?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
i think there's a bug on emi sato's gallery because whenever i click on her events this appears: Error! You must've called the wrong event. Error code: Failed to write event (itakoSolo1) in itako.js.. and it doesn't happen with her sister. has it been fixed or it's just me?
Sorry for the late response, I'll fix that up for the next version!

Reactions to v20:
"I really have no interest in her, and while I don't say this about girls that I'm not interested in on personal taste grounds, I really do wonder what the hell she is doing in the game in the first place, she doesn't fit in with the rest of it at all. Every other character is all about dominating and controlling them, and then you have this random gangbang slut."
She's just an exploration of a different idea, held back by the very small amount of images featuring her. A lot of characters feel more interesting because of the limitations of their sets, but Ella only having group scenes means she feels different from the rest of the cast.
Ultimately, her inclusion is just because I wanted Olivia to have two different approaches.

"It's been a while and the logbook doesn't really to a great job of telling us 'the story so far', but IIRC she was a secret pervert before we met her and she didn't really need much training to make her ours. She just needed an excuse."
Part of me wants to redo the logbook system to work like Human Alteration App, but that's so much work. It doesn't work as a recap system either since I try to avoid spoilers in the logbook aside from the tags. Maybe I could just add a single entry at the bottom giving an overview of where the character left off? It'd only be for my characters though until other authors use the new system.

"Breaking mothers by shocking them is very hot, it might be fun to do it differently some time but I definitely wouldn't say it's getting old. Can't have too much of a good thing."
It is quite fun, and it's been something like 2-3 years since I wrote Margaret, so it felt fresh again.

"I like it when they embrace their situation later though, hopefully her and Olivia will get there at some point."
Nah, I think I like Olivia as a tsundere too much for that.

"It's just plain sexy when girls walk around naked."
I agree. It was one part of HHS+ I liked that you could implement policies for a naked student body, it's just that the narrative and characters never really brought it up, I should do it more. I think I was worried that It'd just feel like Madison again.

"I really like the idea that we are helping the girls with their issues as well as having fun with them, and that their lives are better now with us than they were before we found them."
Another hard agree. I notice I tend to go the "helpful hypnotist" route a lot with girls, and harder corruption with boys.

"Is that intended to be Mary there, or should that be Daniela?"
Oops uwu

"It says that this ending would not be compatible with others, but I don't see why not, using hypnosis and corruption on the girls and the already girls, and using the she-cream to feminise the boys that are not already girly sounds about right to me."
It'd be hard to work as a normal counselor when there's some kind of virus going around the school. Granted, most of the male student body wouldn't visibly change that much.

"Would it even be possible to only use the cream to take everything over? What does it even do to girls anyway? So far all we've seen is it being used on boys."
That's a good question, Elzi's captions never went into what the cream does to women, I suppose that's an avenue I'll have to explore. Re-using items is something I really want to do, in the first draft the oil was just the blonding potion used on Evelyn.

"It would be nice to be able to corrupt the girls too, any chance of corruption content for some of them some time?"
The main issue is that for corrupting women I would need to implement a girl version of Gou who can teach corruption and explain demon concepts, then code in an alternate version of Gou and this new girl's explanations that account for the player already having the ability.
That wouldn't be too bad, I could use Lily, but corrupting boys has a clear throughline (sissifying) and an easy way to visually show that (shrinkage). I can't think of a girl version of those, which are the main advantage of corruption imo.

While I can't comment on your thoughts on Dan, Aaron, and Sadako, I'm glad you enjoyed them! I linked your reaction to Ace and PenguinThunder and they appreciated the review (as do I), Ace even made an account to heart your post.

Good ideas but I'm not a fan of ripped arts
No worries, you do you. Human Alteration App's Dom Route, Anomaly Vault, and maaaybe Rainy DayZ may be more to your tastes, I also made those games.

anyone got a save before the newest update?
No, sorry, but the 'mega easy' cheat code will allow you to catch up to where you were very quickly.

I still didn't figure out to who am I supposed to bring Daniela.
Fakename is correct, Olivia, who appears after you talk to Victoria about the PTSA, is who you need for more Daniela. Unless you mean after meeting Daniela's mother, in which case the options are Madison, Lana, Mary, and Charlotte.

I am completely stuck with Evelyn and Lisa. I also cannot figure out how to get the last costume with Ash. Any suggestions?
To get Evelyn you need to talk to Justine or Lily to get the blonding potion. For Lisa, after you corrupt all of the PTSA it triggers an event where you work with the corrupted council, and after that you can corrupt Victoria and her. For Ash, you need to do more of the bunny scene, it's different than the first two.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Part of me wants to redo the logbook system to work like Human Alteration App, but that's so much work. It doesn't work as a recap system either since I try to avoid spoilers in the logbook aside from the tags. Maybe I could just add a single entry at the bottom giving an overview of where the character left off? It'd only be for my characters though until other authors use the new system.
IMO the best way to handle that is to write a one or two sentence summary of each event and have a list of them for the events that we've done. It shouldn't be too heavy in either writing or code, though the sheer number of events means that there would be a fair bit to do.
Another hard agree. I notice I tend to go the "helpful hypnotist" route a lot with girls, and harder corruption with boys.
Considering how many of them seemed to be into crossdressing before we met them and we just helped them accept it, I'd say there's a fair bit of that with them too.
The main issue is that for corrupting women I would need to implement a girl version of Gou who can teach corruption and explain demon concepts, then code in an alternate version of Gou and this new girl's explanations that account for the player already having the ability.
That wouldn't be too bad, I could use Lily, but corrupting boys has a clear throughline (sissifying) and an easy way to visually show that (shrinkage). I can't think of a girl version of those, which are the main advantage of corruption imo.
Overall I'm not sure that the physical changes are all that important, what I'm thinking here is that if we do either of the demon endings then all of the girls get left behind. Letting us corrupt the girls, even if they don't get physical changes due to a lack of pictures, would let them take part in those endings. If you were looking for a new girl to get a corruption including physical changes, bimbofication or gyaru changes would probably fit that well enough.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
The next update is on January 9th, which is my birthday!

IMO the best way to handle that is to write a one or two sentence summary of each event and have a list of them for the events that we've done. It shouldn't be too heavy in either writing or code, though the sheer number of events means that there would be a fair bit to do.
Yeah, the sheer number would be an issue. Another thing I could do is for new updates that continue a character, I write up a "last time on dragon ball z hentai university" and do a recap myself.

Considering how many of them seemed to be into crossdressing before we met them and we just helped them accept it, I'd say there's a fair bit of that with them too.
Good point, and Gou & Sam end up being pretty wholesome overall too.

Overall I'm not sure that the physical changes are all that important, what I'm thinking here is that if we do either of the demon endings then all of the girls get left behind. Letting us corrupt the girls, even if they don't get physical changes due to a lack of pictures, would let them take part in those endings. If you were looking for a new girl to get a corruption including physical changes, bimbofication or gyaru changes would probably fit that well enough.
But physical changes are fun! I like to think the shrinkage during the corruption scenes add at least a little something.
I think I'd rather write an epilogue for the school endings with Victoria for the "where are they now" snippet style ending, as I still want to stick to not having carnivore content behind vegetarian stuff, and vice versa, so I'd need some kind of way to gain access to the Gou and Meph epilogue hotels for vegetarians, which is definitely a hurdle.
A downside of this though is that yeah, the girls don't get to show up in the demon endings.

hy is there any Age regresion (Mentaly)in this game or is it planed ?
Not really. One pretty serious lady goes from a stern business woman to thinking she's a teenage whore, but that's the only example I can think of, and it's only one small part of the game.

Reactions: DeMarcus16
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes