stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
Still sitting on it.
I started out with a seperate CSS file overwriting defined values, which made it more painful to mod.
I ended up rewriting some of the HTML structure tho to handle some elements in containers, aswell as adding minor changes to the JS file to handle character specific textboxes.

I am currently working the definitions from the seperate CSS file into the regular one.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Version 2.5 update
Fixes the textbooks and many typos. This version overhauls the game visually and fixes some bugs. Thank you to Stiggy752 for the css!
I'm switching to a single-download system since the game's only 20 megs, no more game files / image packs.
The game includes some female portraits, but you're still referred to as a man. I've added an option to start the game as a futanari, so you'll properly be referred to as a woman in dialogue.
The cheats for genderswapping yourself are if you've already started playing and don't want to restart.
There's no way to gender the character images without overhauling the save data, so these cheats are the only way to change your gender identity. With v3 I have more cheats planned so these will go on a big list in the future. I'd love suggestions if you have any!

This version also adds some text convos with Steph, nothing too major tho. I've had a lot of people ask about how to progress with her, but keep in mind she's unfinished. Once you get the text reward message, you're done for now!

More please. I'm glad we have a hypnosis based game with little grinding.
I hope for v3 to release this month. I believe CryptoGreek is keeping track of which characters are being requested the most. Any character you'd like to see more of specifically?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Version 2.5 update
Fixes the textbooks and many typos. This version overhauls the game visually and fixes some bugs. Thank you to Stiggy752 for the css!
I'm switching to a single-download system since the game's only 20 megs, no more game files / image packs.
The game includes some female portraits, but you're still referred to as a man. I've added an option to start the game as a futanari, so you'll properly be referred to as a woman in dialogue.
The cheats for genderswapping yourself are if you've already started playing and don't want to restart.
There's no way to gender the character images without overhauling the save data, so these cheats are the only way to change your gender identity. With v3 I have more cheats planned so these will go on a big list in the future. I'd love suggestions if you have any!

This version also adds some text convos with Steph, nothing too major tho. I've had a lot of people ask about how to progress with her, but keep in mind she's unfinished. Once you get the text reward message, you're done for now!

I hope for v3 to release this month. I believe CryptoGreek is keeping track of which characters are being requested the most. Any character you'd like to see more of specifically?
hopefully more of the mother daughter combo and the maid. Are you planning pregnancy in the game or is that a hard no?

stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
Lmk, if any of you find issues with the new design.
I haven't tried a lot of resolutions or browsers.

deme123

Dec 26, 2018
Is this one of those games where you do a thing and get randomly generated CG, like hentai highschool?
or does the CG actually work with the characters

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It would be nice when you can choose for ever if you like to see gay content or not.

Bug
Hpynosis text book you must pay 50$ when i see correct i paid only 30$

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
It would be nice when you can choose for ever if you like to see gay content or not.
I go both ways, but yes, asked once ingame and your response should set a flag for the rest of the game. If yes, gay content should be available; no, it won't and you will not see any.

stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
I go both ways, but yes, asked once ingame and your response should set a flag for the rest of the game. If yes, gay content should be available; no, it won't and you will not see any.
I mean, you don't have to engage the guys. Content is completely optional.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I mean, you don't have to engage the guys. Content is completely optional.
The problem is it comes all time again when you go away and I would like it more that it is for ever closed when you go away or say the woman teacher should handle it.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
i have broken my game :( after trying to save by copying the string I simply got a Null and now nothing works, restarting the game (hard reset) always opens the broken phone screen.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Is this one of those games where you do a thing and get randomly generated CG, like hentai highschool?
or does the CG actually work with the characters
The CG works with the characters, no randomly assorted stuff here.

Bug
Hpynosis text book you must pay 50$ when i see correct i paid only 30$
I'll look into it.

Where would this choice be? The start screen? Maybe making a cheat code for it?

so what are the cheats so far?
The genderswapping cheats are
Aside from that I don't there's anything other than 'new name' to change character names. Any suggestions?

i have broken my game :( after trying to save by copying the string I simply got a Null and now nothing works, restarting the game (hard reset) always opens the broken phone screen.
Even when you restart? That's strange.
Trying loading this from 'load from text string':
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 619632

you can add cheats like money , stats max , something like that

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes