NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Heyo quick question:
Is it possible to play an alternative path of a character after I finished the first one or do I have to create a new save?
It's possible. Usually there will be an option in the Midnight Bliss shop to reset a character's memories, but if there isn't you can use the new name cheat as that has resets for everyone. Be careful though, some characters rely on other character's progression, so the new name cheat does break some interlocked characters like Mary and Margaret if you don't reset them both.

Reactions: RootedAnimal

SecretWeeb

Sep 6, 2021
There's a link on the first page friend, the only one missing is the "i've come to make an announcement: shadow the hedgehog's a bitch-ass motherfucker" cheat
What the hell does that cheat do?

Gekka appears in vegetarian mode? Curses, I'll fix that up. I assume I messed with Eva too and she appears in carnivore mode.

How is HHS these days? I wasn't a huge fan of it last time I played, a lot of my frustrations influenced university's design. That said, the last time I played it was years ago.
Man, HHS is a real mess, makes Hentai University look better just by comparison. Don't take me wrong, I'm having a good time with it, but there are many ups and downs. Also, it's very opaque to new players, and the jurassic era forum doesn't help.
If anyone that reads this is considering playing it, you can easily cheat in money and reputation, down at the bottom of the debug window there is a space to write "ADD MONEY [value]". I tried playing without cheats for a good while, but the game just doesn't teach you stuff properly and I was saving money forever without having any idea on where I should and shouldn't spend it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
What the hell does that cheat do?

Man, HHS is a real mess, makes Hentai University look better just by comparison. Don't take me wrong, I'm having a good time with it, but there are many ups and downs. Also, it's very opaque to new players, and the jurassic era forum doesn't help.
If anyone that reads this is considering playing it, you can easily cheat in money and reputation, down at the bottom of the debug window there is a space to write "ADD MONEY [value]". I tried playing without cheats for a good while, but the game just doesn't teach you stuff properly and I was saving money forever without having any idea on where I should and shouldn't spend it.
The cheat makes you into eggman, and replaces your lines with a random alfred line from the snapcube sonic real time dubs.

Ah, it's still like that. That's a shame, HHS's game design influenced a lot of the decisions I made with university. Making you a counselor instead of the principal to keep the scale down, focusing on idnividual stories to ensure I could have complete arcs instead of trying to make a system that works with a 100+ students, the avoidance of grinding, and trying to make the game mod friendly.

SecretWeeb

Sep 6, 2021
She should be in the gym
Real quick, even after playing through the game, I couldn't get Charlotte to the "complete" stage with the little crowns besides her name and stuff, whenever I talk to her I just get the option to pick one of five scenes, and even after I go through each scene more than twice, nothing happens. I also tried reseting her and taking another helper, but that didn't complete her either. Do I perhaps need help from one of the boys that are excluded from the vegetarian mode to complete her content?

Aside from that, a few (I think three, maybe just two) girls don't send a "end of content" message to your phone, so you get the feeling that there is more you didn't see.

It's a strange feeling talking directly to the creator of a game I like.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Real quick, even after playing through the game, I couldn't get Charlotte to the "complete" stage with the little crowns besides her name and stuff, whenever I talk to her I just get the option to pick one of five scenes, and even after I go through each scene more than twice, nothing happens. I also tried reseting her and taking another helper, but that didn't complete her either. Do I perhaps need help from one of the boys that are excluded from the vegetarian mode to complete her content?

Aside from that, a few (I think three, maybe just two) girls don't send a "end of content" message to your phone, so you get the feeling that there is more you didn't see.

It's a strange feeling talking directly to the creator of a game I like.
For charlotte if you lewd her first you get alternate scenes and can get her ending, leading to the crown.

Which girls were those? A full crown run is possible in any mode, I don't put vegetables in the meats, and vice versa.

Well, it's lovely talking to you.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
It didn't happen the second time I clicked the button that caused it.
Save
I see, I was afraid of that. I know of the bug, but I don't have a solution for it.
With every location change the game loads each of the js files for every character in the characters list searching for encounters. On slower internet speeds (or sometimes just randomly because idk) one can load while another is still processing, resulting in that bug. In that case the only option is refreshing the game and trying again.

It's quite rare, but it'll be the death of me. I hope you still enjoyed!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I see, I was afraid of that. I know of the bug, but I don't have a solution for it.
With every location change the game loads each of the js files for every character in the characters list searching for encounters. On slower internet speeds (or sometimes just randomly because idk) one can load while another is still processing, resulting in that bug. In that case the only option is refreshing the game and trying again.

It's quite rare, but it'll be the death of me. I hope you still enjoyed!
Sounds like you need to rewrite the relevant parts to be properly asynchronous or something? I believe modern Javascript uses Promises as the term for that kind of thing.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Sounds like you need to rewrite the relevant parts to be properly asynchronous or something? I believe modern Javascript uses Promises as the term for that kind of thing.
Promises? That sounds promising, if you'll forgive the pun. I've gone through 6 ideas but haven't found a solution yet.
I'm self taught so a lot of the higher level stuff escapes me though.

Kayden232

Oct 27, 2020
Question, what does the "I hate disguises!" buyable mean in lily's shop? I was wondering since it was talking about permanent changes and I don't wanna do that without knowing.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Question, what does the "I hate disguises!" buyable mean in lily's shop? I was wondering since it was talking about permanent changes and I don't wanna do that without knowing.
In sofia's scenes depending on the route your portrait is changed to that of her son, a slightly offputting teenage boy, or a faceless larger man. Purchasing that option makes it so that your portait is not changed for those scenes.

Apr 26, 2020
In sofia's scenes depending on the route your portrait is changed to that of her son, a slightly offputting teenage boy, or a faceless larger man. Purchasing that option makes it so that your portait is not changed for those scenes.
Thank you for this and im enjoying the game play (homo part) and your flavor text is easy to read no issue also fun to short read (sometimes skip but mostly read).

• Red Heart
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
So I just finished telling Eva about her daughter's death and now she's gone. Does she show up again somewhere?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
So I just finished telling Eva about her daughter's death and now she's gone. Does she show up again somewhere?
Yes, if you look very carefully, she'll appear in your room on the right side, you can see her hair.
In the next update I'll make her more visible.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes